arduino electro board

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
Magdalena

arduino electro board

Post by Magdalena »

Hi all,

I've got a proposal for a long distance arduino board session with remote control. Idea is to have something of an interrogation. I never heard of
Arduino and so I am just curious if anyone around here has any experience and if their are any safety concerns.

Have fun!

Magdalena
ponylady

Re: arduino electro board

Post by ponylady »

arduino is a microcontroller.

so any safetyconcerns depend on the implemation & toys/etc remotely controlled.
[
A S Rokk

Re: arduino electro board

Post by A S Rokk »

You program your Arduino using something called "sketches". A sketch is actually just a piece of program.
If you want to get into the world of Arduino controlled bondage equipment, I'd recommend you to buy an Arduino Uno, do some prtacticing with the aidof the Arduino site: https://www.arduino.cc/.

Using the programming software tool, ensures that you mnake no fatal coding errors, but you can still write a fully working program that may cause problems in it self. Setting a timer to 100 days instead of 100 secs may end up in catastrophy.

On the other hand, when mastering the Arduino, many fun stuff can be programmed like timed released, timed vibrators, TEN-apparatus etc. And running the Arduino on low voltage (5V) makes it electrically safe.
Due to the economical crisis, the light at the end of the tunnel has to be switched off.