enema question

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
player 3

enema question

Post by player 3 »

I got two questions about enemas for you lot.
Firstly, what do you use for a solution?
Secondly, how long can one hold in an enema before it is a hazard to their health?
This signature needs to be about %20 cooler...
boundsissy

Re: enema question

Post by boundsissy »

I use warm water only ( I have read add mild soap, I don't think I would try it though ), bottled would be best, tap water has chlorine added,and any other liquids could cause problems. Also stay away from alcohols, wine and beer has sugars that could cause problems and hard alcohol can down outright kill you. Your colon absorbs what you put in it, so be safe.
As for how long, it my be a matter of how much. I have held them in for quit some time. Listen to your body, if it feels like to much and held for to long it you my be over doing it.
Be safe and have fun :hi:
LOVE TO ALL
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

are you trying to hold it in to hold it in, or are you just cleaning yourself out for some super rough anal play? for cleaning i don't even hold it. in out in out in out until its clean. then i go play lol.
player 3

Post by player 3 »

I have heard that if you retain it too long it can cause stomach problems. And I kind of want to experiment with a butt plug/enema combo.
This signature needs to be about %20 cooler...
A S Rokk

Post by A S Rokk »

Just plain water may cause problems like headache as the colon absorbs the water as the various fluids in our bodies are salty and sends it out into the bodily system (your brain too where the added water causes swelling). Adding salt to the water helps keeping the water where it should be.
Due to the economical crisis, the light at the end of the tunnel has to be switched off.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

A S Rokk wrote:Just plain water may cause problems like headache as the colon absorbs the water as the various fluids in our bodies are salty and sends it out into the bodily system (your brain too where the added water causes swelling). Adding salt to the water helps keeping the water where it should be.
I have to manage my water intake since my surgery in late 2015 - I tend to drink a lot more and that can cause problems as Rokk explains (except from the top end, not the bottom!). One is diabetes insipidus, affecting the electrolyte balance (mainly sodium) in your body, and the other risk is water intoxication (yes, you can get intoxicated with too much water). Brain swelling is not a nice thing, or excess fluid pressure inside the skull, for that matter. It can turn you into a wreck. Headaches are just the start.

Don't mess with holding it in too long. It might not cause damage to your insides, but it could mess you up in other, insidious ways that can last a lifetime.

Just a friendly warning from someone who has to be careful about it on a daily basis.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!