what is the longest period you can be tied up?

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
niborg13

what is the longest period you can be tied up?

Post by niborg13 »

what is the longest period you can be tied up? that is ,in a comfortable manner;

please your thoughts on this bondage scenario to use as FICTION. (i am not exciting anyone to do this at home) :!:

slightly spread eagled on the bed with humane restraints. or is there a more comfortable position?
using a camel pack to drink (not forced). could contain an energy drink or what would be more suitable?
a way to evacuate your urine; pissing condom with reservoir (how big)or a daiper.
should you administer an enema first and apply a butt plug to keep it clean or not
use stokings against wounds from lying (how long after you get these anyway; days?)
a blindfold and earplugs/earphones, or are these harmfull after a period?
anything else i forgot...
bound_jenny

Re: what is the longest period you can be tied up?

Post by bound_jenny »

The longest I spent in bondage was five hours. I was bound in a rope harness from my shoulders down to my ankles, and then secured to a bed with bungee cords, one end hooked to my rope harness, the other to an eye-bolt screwed into the bed frame. I was quite securely immobilized. I could squirm, barely raise my knees up a couple of inches, and not able to even attempt to sit up. I was gagged and blindfolded and delightfully evil things done to me with various vibrating, poking, pinching and whacking appliances.

I was totally exhausted at the end of that time. Had I been left there, I probably would have slept a few hours trussed up like that. I was a little shaky on my legs and a little loopy, but the smile on my face said that I was pretty satisfied. That was about... fifteen years ago? Give or take. I don't know if I still have the stamina for that sort of thing anymore. Methinks I have to look into that. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

physically? quite a long time.
mentally? not so much so.

example, my longest is 9 hours BUT the catch is, i did it at bed time so i slept through eight of the nine hours. all that matters are that the ties are right.

doing it when awake though anywhere from 1 to 3 hours with most of my sessions lasting just 1 hour. most days anything more than an hour and a half my mind has completely wandered and wants to do something else (like world of warcraft). but that's a matter of being alone i think. perhaps if i was practicing such things with a trusted partner it would be different.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

solostill wrote:doing it when awake though anywhere from 1 to 3 hours with most of my sessions lasting just 1 hour. most days anything more than an hour and a half my mind has completely wandered and wants to do something else (like world of warcraft). but that's a matter of being alone i think. perhaps if i was practicing such things with a trusted partner it would be different.
I have the same exact issue. I can go strong through the set up, and I get bored about 45 mins into the secure bondage (if I haven't found a way out by then).
Coraline

Post by Coraline »

I was frogtied for 3 hours by mistake before. I put a little too much ice in the stocking. The dual vibrator taped to my sex and clover clamps on my nips made it feel much, much longer though.
I won't beat around the bush. I love being shaved smooth, in tight girly clothing, tied up tight and tormented to no end. Call me crazy, but that's a idealistic day for me.
sjqlzbyu

Post by sjqlzbyu »

Handcuffs and legirons could go for days. I spend 5/7 nights a week (9+ hours) asleep cuffed, comfortably.
Bond_007

Post by Bond_007 »

niborg13 wrote:what is the longest period you can be tied up? that is ,in a comfortable manner;
slightly spread eagled on the bed with humane restraints. or is there a more comfortable position?
The longest time I was tied up, was 8 hours in a tight spreadeagle on the bed (unable to escape), I've also been gagged with a ballgag harness during these 8 hours. :gag:
I have to say, those last 2 hours were the hardest.
Trainer

Post by Trainer »

8 hours here, the wife tied me spreadeagle to the bed before going to work and only untied me once she had had her way with me once she got home, it was the longest day of my life.
Gabriel

Post by Gabriel »

Around 10 hours in a standard "worm tie": i taped my legs together with duct tape (i *love* how tight it can get!) and used put my hands in leather cuffs behind my back. i padlocked them shut without making it too tight. As with most of my self-bondage, i did overnight. The upside was that i woke up in tight, inescapable bondage. The downside is that i spent several very boring hours waiting for the keys to drop... From that point on, i started limiting my sessions to just a couple of hours.
Author of "Introduction to Self-Bondage" and "Nine Tales of Submission" - now available on Kindle! :)
sebastien

Post by sebastien »

You guys are tough! Think the longest I've done is around 2 hours, and I think I went over an hour only twice!

I tend to "cheat" and end up doing a bunch of short ones. I'd tie myself up for 10-15 minutes, enjoy it, then free myself and try a new twist on the bondage, and repeat. Think I enjoy trying to find new bondage more than just staying bound, but then again, sometimes I curse myself for "failing" to stay bound for longer periods of time. Ahhhh, so many contradictions... Well, it gives me an excuse to keep on practicing!
Christian54
Location: Den gamle stald hvor dyrene tidligere var opstaldet bundet med halsjern og reb samt grimer

Post by Christian54 »

Jeg sad en nat på hug op af en stolpe, hvor min hals bar bundet fast til en krog i stolpen så jeg hverken kunne rejse mig op, eller sætte mig helt ned, og mine hænder var bundet over hovedet til krogen min hals var bundet til, så jeg ikke kunne lege med mig selv. :)

Jeg havde en mundspreder i munden så kæberne var ømme, og et mørkt bind for øjnene gjorde jeg ikke viste hvor lang tid jeg sad på hug.

Der gik et par timer så var ejg meget træt i mine ben af at sidde på hug, men jeg bed smerten i mig og blev løsnet næste morgen af vores stalddreng der kom for at fodre dyrene om morgenen. :love:

At sidde på hug er ikke rart men det er effektivt, og en hel nat bubndet med ryggen til en stolpe i laden, så lærer du at være udholden :whip:
Bundet i en bondagesæk er ikke en straf men en gave, og hænderen bundet fast til anklerne sikrer jeg ikke leger med mig selv når jeg ligger i den bundne sæk der helst skal være en gammel jute kornsæk der lugter af korn og dyr fra stalden
bobbi

Post by bobbi »

Christian54 (via Google Translate) wrote:I sat one night crouching by a pillar, where my neck bar tied to a hook in the post so I could neither get up or sit down, and my hands were tied over his head to hook my neck was tied to so I could not play with myself. I had a mouth spreads in the mouth as the jaws were sore, and a dark blindfolded I did not show how long I squatted. It took a few hours it was ejg very tired in my legs to squat, but I bit the pain in me, and was released the next morning by our stable boy who came to feed the animals in the morning. The squat is not nice but it is effective, and a whole night bubndet with his back to a post in the barn, so you learn to be endurance
<rant about entire thread in english, and then whatever that was>
SteelMan

Post by SteelMan »

Depending on the person, I imagine that a scenario such as this could be done for a couple days or so. Since this is for a fictional writing, safety is actually a secondary concern, since it isn't actually going to be done.

Drawing from personal experience, I bound both hands behind my back overnight, with custom-sized steel shackles. After an hour or so, my shoulders began to ache noticably, though not painfully so. Eventually I fell asleep - and upon waking, the shoulder ache remained unchanged. Since the shackles are close-fitting enough to not cause chafing, and since I have never once experienced issues with them cutting off circulation, I am relatively confident that I could wear them in that position for a very, very long time.

My release mechanism was a combination padlock - as soon as the sun came up, I could free myself. In the event of an emergency, I could always get out of bed and turn on a light, since I was not actually chained to anything. Not exactly strict self-bondage, but since this was my first experiment in an overnight scene, it was better to err on the side of caution.
Life is like a set of shackles. They may be cold, restricting, and unforgiving at times, but you can still have loads of fun.
allamericanboy21

Post by allamericanboy21 »

I once went for about 15 hours while the family was on a short trip to Tulsa for the majority of the morning, afternoon, and evening. Gagged with duct tape, handcuffed, and blindfolded..... Actually I was even tied to a chair for a while until I wanted to nap. :hi:
Mmmmpphhhh = Please don't take my gag off!
dracae

Post by dracae »

It really depends on how you were tied up. I have spent 24 hours in wrist and ancle shackles, with a steel collar locked to a long chain. It was a long time, but I could still move around the appartment, go to the bathroom, get some food, etc.

Tied to the bed I have done about 8-9 hours at most, and that was usually during the night. During the day my scenarios rarely exceed two hours.