Nipple Torture - With TENS

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
SB-MAD A 1st timer

Nipple Torture - With TENS

Post by SB-MAD A 1st timer »

I have been tying myself up for years - using different techniques i have made up myself nothing like you lot though where i can't free myself ! Ha Ha I am working up to it - any ideas would be grateful.

Any how back to the task at hand - I have a body tech it's a muscle stimulating machine which uses electricity same as a TENS machine i think?

I cut the ends off the wires and attatched aligator clips - these i put onto both my nipples

What do you think ?

It really stimulates.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

The heart is a muscle, muscles react to electricity. Introducing electric shocks close to the heart is extremely dangerous and the golden rule with tens unit is to never ever use them above the waist.

Remember, the medics start hearts with electric shocks, it can be stopped the same way. Do not take any risks with electric shock units!
SB-MAD A 1st timer

Post by SB-MAD A 1st timer »

Oh i take it it's not the best idea - what can i use then on my nipples then as i find it a real turn on !

This whole self bondage thing is great - I don't understand the two ring lock though used to hogtie please explain.

Thanks Anna

didn't realise i was being dangerous ! xx
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

The greatest dangers is those we are not aware of.

The “Special Ring Deviceâ€
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Thread moved to safety since it is not really a scenario.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Jesus Christ I swear you guys will give me a heart attack one day! (that is, pardon the expression, if you dont give yourselves one first!!!) Nipple torture with any ESTIM device is dangerous, its too close to your heart for that kind of play, I mean, theres a chance you can die even if you only use it on one nipple, like with a Violet Wand, but the risk is increased if you complete the circuit with a TENS pad on each nipple, because of the increased likelihood that a circuit will be made across your chest. Thus stopping your heart.

But, not wishing to fall into the trap we did before of putting everyone off, at the end of the day, if you havent died yet, and you enjoy it, its up to you, you do it - but you take all the risk associated with it. We can only educate on the risks.

We'd like to think you end a good session "buzzing", but not in THAT way....lol

:roll:
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I totally agree with Curious_SB it is very risky to use a Tens machine on your nipples, Please dont do it.
Mother Cindy :lol:
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
dracae

Post by dracae »

While the risk is not that big (even commercial electro muscle stimulators are shown used on the chest) I would never use anything that involves electricity above the waist. There are some electrical signals in the body (like those controlling your heart) that you don't want to mess with.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Hey something I noticed guys!

You know places like wiredpussy.com and hogtied etc....

Well.... I saw them using tens style machines for nipple torture, one thing I noticed every time I saw it used was they had BOTH the positive and negative terminals on the same nipple. So for both nipples they used two sets of pads, each "set" went on a separate nipple, so in theory nothing crosses the heart.

Even so, I would not want any of you to try it. I just raised this really as I seem to get the impression people are thinking of putting say a negative on one nipple and a positive on the other, which is clearly very dangerous as the only pathway to negative in across the chest, not sure what difference it makes if you have two sets of pads but hey. I guess it is a shorter pathway or something/
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

I watch wiredpussy also and get a lot of good bondage ideas. and I noted also how the nipples are wired, but let one of the pads fall off and the current goes past your heart, I would avoid this play. the nipples can be tormented in a lot of different ways that are safer.
Cindy 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
myvinsen

TENS

Post by myvinsen »

Yes its very risky.
My Friend Said

TENS With NippleClamps won't kill you, use around 5V, they won't kill you, even you use the 12V one, I've Tried those million times, even for round 10-30 minutes for 12V, and those don't kill me. Trust Me. Hospitals use to start heart using high Volts, not this one!
My freind are strong, this is wrong i think, its very dangerous, Whoo, i won't try this.

How about attaching Electro Stimulation Adhesive Pads on your Stomach, legs, your back, or etc? Is that safe?
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

As far as I know, the TENS units you can buy specifically for sexual stimulation have bipolar contacts. So the nipple clamp for example has a + wire on one side and a - wire on the other. This way, the electricity won`t cross the heart but just the nipple. You can see that in fact, if you happen to possess a video or just some promo pics of wiredpussy.com. You can always see one red wire AND one black wire connected to each clamp, pad, pug etc.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
readyrider53

Nipple torture

Post by readyrider53 »

I have been at this for well anyway a long time and I have used a nine volt battery attached it to nipple clips and hooked myself up. Now to be honest you might not want it on long as it can burn like fire but it definetly stimulates. I have used it on nipples, balls and so on and never had a problem. I have even found once hooked up it isn't bad but the on and off is a killer. LOL
The besy way is the safe way !
a.rimsky

Post by a.rimsky »

I would like to ask. How I can torture penis and testicles, without dangerous of infertility? Because I'm afraid of using similar scenarios. Because I really want try "diaper discipline" (no, I'm not infantilist :wink: ), when I will drink a lot of water before SB, so I can't be able to hold it, but also, the electro torture in diaper will turn on as soon as I wet diaper.

My inspiration:

Code: Select all

http://institute.homeip.net/electric_training_diapers.htm
OVERFILLING: You will be given lots to drink to insure that you are unable to control your bladder. You will be put in Electrified Training Diapers and plastic knickers and secured with 4/5 point bed restraint. When you wet you will receive an Electric Shock across your diapers. The current will be maintained automatically for a period set by your nurse a rest period of 20minuets will follow . The current will be reapplied on this cycle until the diaper is changed.

Thank for answer.
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

Dont stick electricty anywere near your heart.