dog shock collar

Post your thoughts and ideas on safety here.
kerryanne

Post by kerryanne »

WELL THE COLLER CAME TODAY,AND I COULD NOT HELP BUT TRY IT,ITS NOT ZAPPY KIND OF THING WITH SPARKS,EVEN IT IS QUITE INTENCE BUT IT LIKE THOSE ELECTRIC SHOCK GAMES AT THE FAIR WHICH YOU TRT TO HOLD ONTO AS LONG AS YOU CAN.A LIITLE LIKE THEM BUT A BIT MORE POWERFULL.
THE UNIT GIVES YOU ONE WORNING WITH A BEELP BUT DOES NOT SHOCK YOU BUT IF YOU MAKE A NOISE IN THE NEXT 30SECS THEN IT ZAPS YOU FOR AROUND FIVE SECS,AND IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER NOISE IN THE NEXT 30 SEC IT DOUBLES ITS SHOCK .IT REALLY MAKES YOU SWEAT WITH PANIC WHEN YOU WEARING IT AROUND YOUR NECK,I WEAR IT REALLY TIGHT AS IT WILL GO AND LOCKED INTO PLACE,SOME OF YOU WERE RIGHT IT DOES GO OFF IF YOU COUGH OR MAKE TO MUCH NOISE MOVING AROUND,SO ITS GREAT FOR SELF BONDAGE KEEPS YOU QUITE AND KEEPS YOU STILL.GREAT..
VERY SORRY THAT I KNOW THAT I AM GOING TO UPSET A FEW POEPLE NOW THAT I HAVE USED IT,BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND TOUGHTS,I WILL BE INTERESTED IN WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME.
kerryanne
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Well then... good luck and hope that you won't regret anything permanently. It would be a damn shame to lose a member, regardless of the circumstances.

Now back to the fascinating conversation I was having with the wall... :P

Jenny.
Forum Moderator.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

.... Is the wall listening???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Amy_Tenchi

Post by Amy_Tenchi »

Unfortunately (in some cases, fortunate in others) it is you who makes the decision in the end, and it is your life. We just like to push away from things that could be dangerous/lethal/paralyzing.

I just hope that nothing ill comes of it and we do not find you on the front page of any local paper. Please play safe :wink:
-Missing In Action-
--May or May Not Return--
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

To all forum members:

I removed a post by AbsoluteBeginner at his own request. He PM'ed me signaling his regret about his selection of words to express his frustration at one of our other members who obviously did not heed the warnings expressed by not only AbsoluteBeginner, but also other members, and even myself (as moderator). However, the wording of his post could create discord and hostility and that is where I must intervene as moderator.

AbsoluteBeginner still is right to feel frustration at the prospect of losing a member of our close-knit community to poor judgement despite numerous and repeated calls to reason and caution.

There are numerous warnings throughout the forum about electricity being dangerous and not to toy with it. These warnings are not only my own, they have been posted by other members, moderators and by Anna. There is a reason why these warnings are posted: people get killed by electricity. There is no reason, however, that the message conveyed is not clear enough.

Unsafe play practices are not encouraged by this forum. Unsafe means anything that could endanger life and/or limb. It includes any activity that would earn the protagonist the ultimate Darwin Award: extinction.

I am leaving this thread here, for now, as a further warning and example to anyone who might have any ideas about using electricity in a self-bondage context.

I ask everyone to please use moderation (not only moderators have to be moderate) and restraint (pun intended) in their replies. We are not here to rip each other's faces off.

If we did that, we would have no place to put a gag or blindfold.

Jenny.
Forum Moderator.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:.... Is the wall listening???
Didn't you know? The walls have ears.

And the night has a thousand eyes... :shock:

Feeling watched? :P

Jenny.
Zentai

Post by Zentai »

bound_jenny wrote:To all forum members:
Unsafe play practices are not encouraged by this forum. Unsafe means anything that could endanger life and/or limb. It includes any activity that would earn the protagonist the ultimate Darwin Award: extinction.
I've kept quiet on this for now as I didn't want to fuel the fire further.

However, I feel everyone on this forum is taking this a bit far. "Not encouraging" and "actively telling someone not to do it" are two completely different things, and everyone here is starting to fall into the latter.

KerryAnne was told it was dangerous and that's all that needs to be said. She doesn't need 10 people repeatedly ranting on at her about it, or she'll just stop posting thinking we're a bunch of nanny-state-wannabes.

She was told. She still tried it. What more needs to be said?
kerryanne

Post by kerryanne »

to Zentai,thankyou very much for your suport.
kerryanne
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bound_jenny wrote:I ask everyone to please use moderation (not only moderators have to be moderate) and restraint (pun intended) in their replies. We are not here to rip each other's faces off.
Another useful citation worth repeating. :wink:

Thank you! :D

Jenny.
Forum Moderator.
kerryanne

Post by kerryanne »

Hello everyone,just to let you know i have use this collar aq few times now in bondage and never set it off,the spikes feel real good sticking into my throat,it works a treat.
kerryanne
AbsoluteBeginner

Post by AbsoluteBeginner »

Thanks for letting us know. My apologies for my earlier behavior in this thread - it is YOUR choice/decision.

Just a gentle hint:
Please think several times before using it in combination with your proposed van bondage. I don't knowm what happens when an amulance passes your van while you wear that collar.

Honestly hoping that you won't regret your decision/choise,

the AbsoluteBeginner
Charlie tuna

Post by Charlie tuna »

kerryanne wrote:WELL THE COLLER CAME TODAY,AND I COULD NOT HELP BUT TRY IT,ITS NOT ZAPPY KIND OF THING WITH SPARKS,EVEN IT IS QUITE INTENCE BUT IT LIKE THOSE ELECTRIC SHOCK GAMES AT THE FAIR WHICH YOU TRT TO HOLD ONTO AS LONG AS YOU CAN.A LIITLE LIKE THEM BUT A BIT MORE POWERFULL.
THE UNIT GIVES YOU ONE WORNING WITH A BEELP BUT DOES NOT SHOCK YOU BUT IF YOU MAKE A NOISE IN THE NEXT 30SECS THEN IT ZAPS YOU FOR AROUND FIVE SECS,AND IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER NOISE IN THE NEXT 30 SEC IT DOUBLES ITS SHOCK .
How did you test it out? You say it doubles the shock - time wise or in strength? Was you able to endure the doubling shock? Waiting for your information.
Thanks.
Solojo

Post by Solojo »

If you insist on using this device, why not incorporate it into a crotch tie, the zap would probably be more effective if it was on your more sensitive parts & it would be a little safer below the waist.
GermanSlave

Post by GermanSlave »

Edited/removed do you think nothing could happen to you, just because it didn't yet? YET!
Don't play with fire or you'll get burned. same goes with electricity. I works fine the first second ... try, but ... if you really wanna do that, I can't stop you. Edited/removed.

It makes me angry as hell, when someone is playing with her own life like you do!

This post was edited By Anna.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Everyone: Please refrain from calling each other names and/or treating eachother badly. Posts containing anything that can be interpretated as personal atacks will be edited or removed by the moderating team.