Images that made my day

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
occorics

Re: Images that made my day

Post by occorics »

No, there are no hamsters in Chernobyl, they have cat-erpillars! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
3fc45cd3c14ab4ac7bad024832a24217--funny-cats-funny-animals.jpg
3fc45cd3c14ab4ac7bad024832a24217--funny-cats-funny-animals.jpg (10.16 KiB) Viewed 2023 times
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Einherjar wrote:Isn't the north Korean hamster that chubby thing that desperately tries to climb onto the missile launch button ?
ROFLMAOPIMP... :rofl:
Einherjar wrote:If i had to guess, i'd rather say that they are from Chernobyl :gag:
Nah... those are hamsters that haven't gotten over the 60's moptop fad.
occorics wrote:No, there are no hamsters in Chernobyl, they have cat-erpillars! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
3fc45cd3c14ab4ac7bad024832a24217--funny-cats-funny-animals.jpg
Yep, those are from Chernobyl.

And the three-eyed fish are from Springfield.

*excellent* :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

So Jenny no longer interested in Star Trek or Wonder Woman, just the Aliens? :?:
Attachments
Miri-janice-rand-18672044-1440-1080.jpg
take_it_easy_by_reptileye-d7bzmjc.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

JIMDINI wrote:So Jenny no longer interested in Star Trek or Wonder Woman, just the Aliens? :?:
Oh, Jim... (but not Jim Kirk :idea: )... I am very much hard-core Trekkie and big-time Wonder Woman fan especially because of her BDSM roots. :whip:

On Wonder Woman: while the movie was still a novelty in the theatres, there was a guest (a lady, no less) on a radio program who actually mentioned BDSM (and explained why) as a part of the Wonder Woman background! Right there on the air, and this wasn't some late-night wacky fringe show or some such thing; this was mainstream, daytime radio.

And Janice Rand... I was always fascinated by that hair. I just wonder what kind of 22nd century technology could arrange hair like that. :?

And not a hamster in sight (unless Janice is hiding one in a secret compartment in that hairdo...). :mrgreen:

Jenny.
occorics

Post by occorics »

changing topic a bit, but...
omg! do these action figures really exist??? :shock:
DEEwnzaXsAAwHeI.jpg
:rofl: :whip:
maid marta, Collared property of Domina Shelle Rivers and Lady Helena

https://twitter.com/ShellesPuppy
my blog: https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspot.com
my art: https://maid-marta.bdsmlr.com
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Einherjar wrote:Fun Fact: The spaceship in "2001 - A Space Odyssey" was also controlled by a hamster.
The name HAL-9000 was an acronym for "Hamster at Large"
Don't go there you will start Jenny reminiscing and talking about third ears again. :!: :love:
That reminds me of this little gem of an image I found recently:
tumblr_o44623jpNa1un69dso1_1280.png
(Image watermarked by original content publisher, http://www.kateblondeandfriends.com.)

Looks fun! ;)
Einherjar

Post by Einherjar »

Speaking of Wonder Woman: I haven't even seen the latest movie and i still became a huge fan of it for one, simple reason:

It literally drop kicked critics who tried to perpetuate this stupendous misogyny debate that started with that horrible Ghostbusters movie right in the noggin :mrgreen:
"Yeah, a female hero, i bet you hate that ! Haha, take THA....wait what ? It was a box office hit with great reviews ? Y...you...you liked it ?! HA ! I only pretended to like it ! I hate it, its super problematic because...reasons and stuff !" :rofl:

I have to admit, i occasionally love watching stupid people flip out :oops:
It feeds the tiny, little sadist hididng in the deepest, darkest corners of my soul :mrgreen:

Ok, back on topic:
What was that about hamsters ?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Here's something to forget about hamsters... the Wonder Woman I knew, Lynda Carter in all her splendor:
lyndacarter_wonderwoman.jpg
Jenny.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bound_jenny wrote:Here's something to forget about hamsters... the Wonder Woman I knew, Lynda Carter in all her splendor:
Jenny.
I always hated the "adult diaper" look of her costume - it's even heavily padded to avoid any "scandalous curves" to show through. I understand why it existed (network television modesty requirements of the time and all that), but it just looks awful if you ask me. :|
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Here's something to forget about hamsters... the Wonder Woman I knew, Lynda Carter in all her splendor:
In your dreams Jenny? :?: :love:
Attachments
lynda+carter+(8).jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

davisev5225 wrote:
Jenny.
I always hated the "adult diaper" look of her costume - it's even heavily padded to avoid any "scandalous curves" to show through. I understand why it existed (network television modesty requirements of the time and all that), but it just looks awful if you ask me. :|
I find it amazing how some concentrate on the appearance of her panties when there was all that (barely contained) cleavage showing up top... :rofl:
JIMDINI wrote:In your dreams Jenny? :?: :love:
That's what my dreams look like! 8)

Jenny.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

You guys have it all wrong.

This padding in her crotch is a sexual posture. They wanted to show a girl who's always sexually aroused so the male villains were hypnotized by her sex appeal and were psychologically in heaven even before the fight started. :rofl:

For those of you who read the above as the truth, please turn on your sarcasm translator and reread. :mrgreen:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
davisev5225

Post by davisev5225 »

bound_jenny wrote:
davisev5225 wrote:
Jenny.
I find it amazing how some concentrate on the appearance of her panties when there was all that (barely contained) cleavage showing up top... :rofl:

Jenny.
I enjoy all aspects of a lovely woman, her assets both above and below the waist. ;) (And not just those of a purely sexual nature, either. I enjoy aesthetics too, such as a lovely face, a nice hair style, etc.)

My issue here is the "panty" of her costume was just so AWFUL, it completely distracts from the rest of her. :(
Einherjar

Post by Einherjar »

Well, she often fights alongside the guy who also wears his "Daddies favorite fine rib underpants" above his spandex onesie...
Consider it to be "partner look" :P

"Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? No, its undies man and diaper woman !" *Plays kazoo rendition of both themes at the same time while the film roll catches fire*
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

what she was wearing or not wearing,you could not get away from those eyes.