Suggestion: New subforum self-torture

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
KinkInSpace

Suggestion: New subforum self-torture

Post by KinkInSpace »

I love this place, but there's one thing I kinda miss...

I love being in self-bondage, but just self-bondage is not enough for me. I always want/need to feel some form of pain to distract me and keep my mind busy. Feeling the pain, not being able to do anything about it due to the bondage is what helps me..

I'm pretty sure others here feel the same, and I'm wondering what others have tried to add as "torture" element, such as e-stim, nipple clamps, etc. Perhaps even some DIY torture things. So a Self-Torture subforum would allow us to discuss these.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
FatherOfFour

Re: Suggestion: New subforum self-torture

Post by FatherOfFour »

I second this, but the word t o r t u r e might put some guys/gals off.

I would gladly use self-induced pain or simply nerve loading

I'm sure others (esp. native English writers) will find something poetically...

In fact, that's what we are creating: poetry in pain!

Have fun, play with pain,
f4
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Ah, good idea with the name suggestion. I agree. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi there,

I disagree. There's no need to split the forum into even more sub categories. If it's part of selfbondage then keep it in there. We've been discussing nipple clamps, estim and other stuff at length.

jm2c,
Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I tend to agree with Joe - it's part of self-bondage and is already discussed at length in the Self-Bondage Discussions sub-forum.

However, I wouldn't be loath to adding a sub-forum within the aforementioned section (like Funny Things in Everything Else). Of course, this is all subject to approval by Anna (who might see a database issue or some other complication).

But in my opinion, it's not really necessary.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Then there's this: (from the Rules, Disallowed subjects post.) (See Anna, someone does read them!)

"Torture:
No stories or discussion about torture are allowed. Discomfort are allowed but please try to use the word discomfort instead of torture."

So maybe a "self discomfort" sub forum. Kinda doesn't have the same ring to it though.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

"Self-Torment"???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

bound_jenny wrote:I tend to agree with Joe - it's part of self-bondage and is already discussed at length in the Self-Bondage Discussions sub-forum.
This I agree with.
bound_jenny wrote:Of course, this is all subject to approval by Anna (who might see a database issue or some other complication).
I see nothing that would prevent me from creating such a subforum. But I do not see that it is needed right now. If we get more threads on discomfort techniques then I will change my mind and create it.
cdinbonds wrote:(See Anna, someone does read them!)
Thank you! :wink:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, if not a sub-forum, then just start a new thread (a single one) and have everyone
post their... "Extreme Stimulation Methods" there...

Kinda like the chastity thread... Emalock(?)...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Natale

Post by Natale »

I also would avoid using the words "torture" or "torment" in the name for the sub-forum or thread. Suggestions like "Extreme Stimulation Methods" or "self discomfort" would be better but can sound rather dry and technical. However, a name like "Pleasure and Pain" or "Pleasure Pain" might actually arouse people's curiosity.

That is- IF such a thread is needed; so far, aside from estim or nipple clamps which relate to self-bondage quite well, there hasn't been much discussion along the lines of "Floggers vs Cats", "The Dangers of Singletails" or "Lucite Rod Canes".
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Natale wrote:That is- IF such a thread is needed; so far, aside from estim or nipple clamps which relate to self-bondage quite well, there hasn't been much discussion along the lines of "Floggers vs Cats", "The Dangers of Singletails" or "Lucite Rod Canes".
That may be because it is hard to use those sorts of things in self bondage, at least if you are really restrained. Would be a good topic for the bondage section though.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.