Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
BondageGames

Post by BondageGames »

It's insane how fast the number doubled since last time I made a post like this, but maybe it's just me being away for too long and noticing out of the blue :P

Anyways, the Forum is close to 8,000 members, and there have been a lot to come and go. Jenny, Anna, and a few others (without "cool" colored names - but great nonetheless) have been around here for a long time. You're some of the people who make it worth coming back and worth it for new members to keep joining.

This community is crazy compared to when I joined a few years ago, and as little as I still involve myself, I take lessons from what is posted from time to time, and still remember what everyone taught me when I needed something.

Here's to a few thousand more people finding this fantastic site and opening up a whole new world of kink :)
qwerty212

Re: 8k

Post by qwerty212 »

Greets from Barcelona
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

BondageGames wrote:Here's to a few thousand more people finding this fantastic site and opening up a whole new world of kink :)
That's exactly what makes this forum a success - the people who participate, contribute, and keep the atmosphere light and friendly. :love:

Thanks to all those people, from us cool-colored names... :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

i go to several forums a day,but i have long thought this to be the best out there.
thank you Anna for what you have provided for us.
freddylocks

Post by freddylocks »

I second what tiemeupalso has said.

With so many people, it is great to see so many diverse topics, and bringing new ideas that had not even been considered in our play.

Thank you to Anna for bringing this site and forum to fruition and I send huge thanks to those with cool colour names who keep everyone in check.

I moderate on another forum and it is sometimes a thankless task, with lots of things happening behind the scenes to keep things working.
So once again, thank you.

freddy
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

thanx flr the kudos.
and like jenny said: evetybody who presses the submit-button to partcipate helps to make this a better place
freddylocks wrote: I moderate on another forum and it is sometimes a thankless task, with lots of things happening behind the scenes to keep things working.
So once again, thank you.

freddy
i know too well what you mean. but this board is a joy to moderate.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:but this board is a joy to moderate.
I wholeheartedly second that! 8)

Jenny.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

ponylady wrote:
i know too well what you mean. but this board is a joy to moderate.
I agree. When I look into the Moderator Control Panel Jenny and Anna have done all the work already :love:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

qwerty212 wrote:When I look into the Moderator Control Panel Jenny and Anna have done all the work already :love:
Arrr... Shiver me timbers! Ye forget the rest of the scurvy crew handlin' this tub... includin' yerself, ye landlubber!

I ought to have ye walk the plank!

(my contribution to Talk Like A Pirate Day :mrgreen: )

And one more thing: AAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :rofl:

Jenny.
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

bound_jenny wrote:
qwerty212 wrote:When I look into the Moderator Control Panel Jenny and Anna have done all the work already :love:
Arrr... Shiver me timbers! Ye forget the rest of the scurvy crew handlin' this tub... includin' yerself, ye landlubber!

I ought to have ye walk the plank!

(my contribution to Talk Like A Pirate Day :mrgreen: )

And one more thing: AAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!! :rofl:

Jenny.
hahaha.... just leave some work for the rest of moderators... we need to fill the time in our works somehow

anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

freddylocks wrote:Thank you to Anna for bringing this site and forum to fruition and I send huge thanks to those with cool colour names who keep everyone in check.
tiemeupalso wrote:thank you Anna for what you have provided for us.
You are welcome! :D But you would be surprised how little I do to keep this forum running. The moderator team With LJ, Pony Lady And Bound Jenny is what keeps it running. The "normal" members as yourself is what keeps it moving. (Qwerty212 and LoKiT also do a great job but their powers are limited to the Software section.)
freddylocks wrote:I moderate on another forum and it is sometimes a thankless task, with lots of things happening behind the scenes to keep things working.
I looked at the moderator logs the other day and saw that a lot of things happens behind the scene that not even I am aware of. The moderator team really know what they are doing.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Thanks to Anna and the mods from me too!

The value of a good crew is beyond words.
Without them, a forum will succumb to spammers, flamers and trolls in no time.
And when the subject is kink, it takes something special to keep the mood helpful and friendly.

On the other hand, maybe kinky people really are nicer?
At other fora I visit from time to time, where religion and politics are the subject (should that not be about making society work and being good to your fellow man?), there is a constant calling of names and flinging of mud.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

There are a lot of work done and unseen.

I remember that Anna wanted to create a paralel website where software builders can upload latest versions of our programs (sorry I don't have the PM with the link).

Shame on me that I didn't used it. :whip:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

qwerty212 wrote:Shame on me that I didn't used it. :whip:
Come over here and I'll do the favor of :whip: :mrgreen:
Sir Cumference wrote:maybe kinky people really are nicer?
At other fora I visit from time to time, where religion and politics are the subject (should that not be about making society work and being good to your fellow man?), there is a constant calling of names and flinging of mud.
That's because kink goes beyond politics and religion, which are divisive subjects regardless of where one looks. The problem with religion and politics is that there's always room for interpretation - and someone is bound to not like someone else's interpretation of whatever was interpreted.

Kink doesn't have that problem, and even there's the principle of YKIOK - Your Kink Is OK. We don't judge, interpret or preach, we just enjoy ourselves. Moreover, we care about our fellow kinksters, giving advice where it's needed, and worry about the safety of our peers. We want everyone to enjoy themselves - in a naughty way - and be around to tell us about the experience.

Maybe we should take over the world. Then at least I can fulfill my megalomaniacal dominatrix fantasies... :whip: :wink:

:rofl:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Sir Cumference wrote: On the other hand, maybe kinky people really are nicer?
minorities tend to stick together. it's only when they achieve majority or power they start bitching among themselves.

though i'm a member of 2 german kink-datingportals with a forum & all the flaming and namecalling there probably would fit right in with sir circumsised forums.
[