Basic hogtie

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
Caliro

Basic hogtie

Post by Caliro »

I just wanted to let you know that nobody of you should do a hogtie as depicted on the page. Otherwise it'll be really unhealty for your lower legs *hint* :wink:

Greetings, Caliro

P.S.: this is my first visit in the forum and it's somehow so exciting to talk to people who just know what I'm into. Wasn't easy to dare to give up the "quiet guest viewer" mode for active member mode...
bound_jenny

Re: Basic hogtie

Post by bound_jenny »

All ties depicted should be performed with caution and the appropriate safety measures. Depending on your physical condition, shape, size, and other factors, some ties should not be performed - the main clue is when you don't feel comfortable while doing it - a sure sign to stop.

I've been doing hogties for a long, long time and have had no ill effects - but that's my personal experience. Yours may vary.

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

You are referring to that more than lousy drawing in the basic section, are you not? :mrgreen: It should not be taken for realistic or as advice how to do a hogtie. It only shows the general idea what a hogtie is and how it looks.

But as Jenny says, something that might work for one might not work for another. People are different and each have to find out what works best for them. And you really should not do it if it makes you unwell.

Welcome! :hi:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
Caliro

Post by Caliro »

Actually I was referring to that the legs are twisted by 180 degrees from the knees on. Meaning that the toes are pointing in the wrong direction, they should point away from the head, not towards it ;) I wonder whether nobody has ever noticed :D
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Caliro wrote:Actually I was referring to that the legs are twisted by 180 degrees from the knees on. Meaning that the toes are pointing in the wrong direction
Oh my. You are absolutely right. I wonder why I have never noticed that. :shock: This is likely to be very uncomfortable. :lol:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

anna wrote:
Caliro wrote:Actually I was referring to that the legs are twisted by 180 degrees from the knees on. Meaning that the toes are pointing in the wrong direction
Oh my. You are absolutely right. I wonder why I have never noticed that. :shock: This is likely to be very uncomfortable. :lol:
LMAO,

maybe you get commissions from chiropractors ?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
[
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

ponylady wrote:maybe you get commissions from chiropractors ?
I should have. That drawing alone has probably made them millions. :rofl: