nice stuff...

Post your feedback, thoughts, questions and ideas on the main site here.
aldorax

nice stuff...

Post by aldorax »

Been a while since I was last here but must say the place has only grown in community and content! I'm especially amused (er, interested) with the software dev efforts going on here -- it's interesting to see that so many amateurs (ie, folks like us) are trying to home-grow cyber toys, which to me, was something I first looked into when I stumbled across the original PC Mistress back in 2000 or something back then.

Now there are more home-grown efforts along these lines, new software, websites, and other ways to bring the joy of kink to others in the net community. We've come a long way!!

'tis nice to be back. Hope to be more regular here going forward.

Happy Friday!
bound_jenny

Re: nice stuff...

Post by bound_jenny »

It is indeed impressive how the software development forum has thrived since it was opened just a short while ago. I think it's likely among the best things to happen here and has made our community grow and thrive quite nicely.

So I give my congratulations to LoKit for moderating the place and to all the contributors to the software forum for having a hand in the success of Bound Anna.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
anna
Site Admin

Re: nice stuff...

Post by anna »

I completely agree with Bound Jenny. The software subforum has been a great success, a big thanks goes out to its contributors. :hi:

Another big thanks goes out to all the other contributors as well. You all keep this place alive with your posts. And lets not forget the brilliant moderating team that keeps everything on track. Everyone of you have played a part in making the forum and BoundAnna.com into what it is, some of you more than others but you are all part of the puzzle.
A glass of water longing for the ocean.