Random spanking game

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

PrinceOfAllSaiyans

Random spanking game

Post by PrinceOfAllSaiyans »

This is something I used to do when bored, originally I just threw dice but felt I should practice my Linux skills.

This is a shell script which will run on any flavour of Ubuntu, when executed it will choose a random number between 1 and 100. The program will then wait for a random number of seconds and give a pop up message with the number of spankings you must administer. I like to start the program and background it, then I just watch videos or read articles while it runs. Given that I never know when the dialogue box will pop up I feel an exhilarating sense of anticipation waiting for it. Sometimes it will command me to deliver a fresh round of spankings just as I'm finishing the last, other times it will make wait until I start to wonder if something went wrong.

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash

# Define our "Magic Number" in a range from 1 to 100
# This number ultimatley defines how long the session will last ;)
magic=$(($RANDOM % 100+1))

function feelsGood {
sogood=$(($RANDOM % 36+1))
}

# Begin our session
counter=0
echo "You will receive $magic beatings"
while [ $counter -ne $magic ] ; do

check=$(($RANDOM % 100))
        # Suppress the first one!
        if [[ $counter -ne 0 ]] ; then
                # Begin Reward
                now=$(date +"%T")
                feelsGood
                zenity --error --title="SPANK session# $counter at $now" --text="You must spank yourself $sogood times!"
                # End Reward
        fi
                while [ $check -ne $magic ] ; do

sleep 1
                        check=$(($RANDOM % 100))

done
        let counter=counter+1

done
echo "Have a nice day!"
exit
KinkInSpace

Re: Random spanking game

Post by KinkInSpace »

Interesting.

I usually play games that I can win or lose, and depending on how well I did, I'll have to punish myself.

One example, I love playing World Championship Snooker 2009. In snooker the maximum break you can have is 147. I play seasons where I start playing against weaker players until I get to the hard players. The final round in the season is best of 19, so I have to win 10 games to win the final round in that season. Once I complete one round, I can exit the game and resume a next time. So depending on when I do this challenge, I can be facing a somewhat easy opponent or a hard one. A hard opponent usually means, if I miss the shot, they're likely going to finish the game and I lose the round.

In addition to any spanking game, for quite a while now, I've set myself the following challenge. Everytime I lose a round, I'll have to set aside a card from a deck to my "punishment pile" if I loose the game (say the opponent one 10 games out of a19 game round) I'll have to put 5 cards on the punishment pile, but I'm allowed to "cheat" to reset the score to 0 and try again. (so I don't lose any progress which means that the better I become at the game, the more hard players I'll face)

Now the spanking punishment resides to this. I play one round in the game, and I have to count my maximum break. Luckily for me, the game keeps statistics for me, so at the end of the round when I exit the game, it gives me a summary, and tells me what my maximum break was. Say, I did well and had 104, I'll substract 104 from 147 and the outcome is the amount of strokes I have to give myself. To understand how hard this is in snooker, if you miss one ball, and the opponent misses the next (or plays a safety) and you win the game after that, your maximum break was stopped. You're forced to try and clear the table from the first ball you pot which is really hard. I have scored a 147 only once, and usually when I am making a good break, I may end up with 130 or so. But more often (far more often) I screw up somewhere and don't even make 100. More like 67 or so. Meaning I have 147-67=80 strokes. One time was really bad, I had an easy opponent but he played a lot of safeties and made it hard. I scored little points before missing a shot because it was too hard meaning that for many minutes in the game my maximum break was somewhere around 16.

The more I went to the end of the game, the more I was distracted knowing that if I wasn't going to make a good break soon, I would end up with 120+ strokes. Finally made a last break of 28 and got the table cleared, then a painful sore ass. XD

That said, I love the anticipation of not knowing when you'll be summoned to do the punishment. I don't have linux so I can't run your script, but that is not so much of a problem for me. I have plenty of programming environments to create something similar for myself, including windows and for my phone, but also php. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.