Apps used for other purposes

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

redone

Apps used for other purposes

Post by redone »

I really like having things organized and have found that there are many good software solutions to keep track of sex toys, clothing, etc.

One example...
I use Google Docs to document scenarios I'd like to try and outfits I can make from my clothing. I enter the outfits, scenarios, and variations into Google Sheets and have it select a random scenario for me.

Another example...
Since I find little time to engage in self-bondage, I try to incorporate some of my kinks into my work attire. This might be a plug, chastity device, lingerie under clothing... The problem is, I don't always remember to "dress up". So I recently discovered an app (Strides for iOS) to help develop routines and meet goals you can set for yourself.

With Strides I can set a number of times per month I'd like to wear my chastity device or lingerie under my clothing at work. Or I can use it to track a goal of like 3 or fewer orgasms per month.

Anyway, I've searched for a web app or phone app that might be more oriented for BDSM use, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?

Specifically I would like one to:
- Keep track of orgasms
- Randomly choose underwear, toys or whatever
- Keep better track of outfits or scenarios

I'd love to hear of how other use apps or other methods for this kind of thing. Has anyone found great uses for ordinary or sex related apps? Please share!
johns1234

Re: Apps used for other purposes

Post by johns1234 »

There is an app called "Unmotion Motionless Detector" it makes an alarm sound when the phone is not moved within x seconds.
Hook this up to a unit like an ET-312, restrict yourself and you are forced to keep jumping and moving all the time.