android sub dom control apk

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

3n1oil

android sub dom control apk

Post by 3n1oil »

I have written a android app that allows a Dom to control a sub with a app if they don't have a Dom it supplies a virtual Dom if the sub finds a real Dom it allows the Dom to take over the virtual Dom so far I have a fast list like keep plug in with random times so on I want to ad to tasks I have edging plug and diaper control I need help making a list of kink tasks to manage one I am excited about is I am about done with the chasity keep lock adding the key lock got me thinking so a added a Kik lilek chat app built in so now any task in my app can be set to take votes to the permanent chasity this I just about have a erostek e stim machine a control on sub Dom section or chat I am thinking of adding a bit coin findom wAllet
Sir Cumference

Re: android sub dom control apk

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome.

But your post is very hard to read.

Consider using "," and "."

And maybe even hitting "return" once in a while?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
3n1oil

Post by 3n1oil »

Tiny phone hard to type
icebox500

Post by icebox500 »

Hello! I am very interested in this software! I have actually tried to create something like this in the past but was unable to do so. I was just wondering when this will be available? Or if you could post a beta version of the software. I would be happy to test this out with my own slave!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm sorry, the text is too hard to read. I've given up.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

same here.when will people learn that a phone is for talking,not typeing