thoughts on a forced exercise idea??

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kinkycreativeguy

thoughts on a forced exercise idea??

Post by kinkycreativeguy »

Hello!
So, I wasn't really sure where to post this query; It seems like as the idea has some root in the "techie" end of things, this may be the best resource for info and thoughts--so here we are!
Ok, so during my fun story reading on the internet, I came across this: http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/45280

and thought; why hasn't anyone really built something similar?

Essentially, to strip it down and keep it somewhat simple; my thought process is this: utilize some form of exercise equipment (either bike or elliptical, etc) and have something (maybe an arduino or RasPI?) attached. You would turn things on, Input the distance you wanted to go on your computer (10 miles for example) and the microcontroller would keep track of your distance and send it to the computer or laptop attached, once you started the program. Now for the fun part! you could have a countdown (like most self-bondage software) so you could get ready beforehand. One of the things that the microcontroller would do, perhaps? when the countdown reaches 0:00..something locks (solenoid or E-magnet holding a key or something??) so the idea is that you would have to go your allotted distance before the microcontroller tells the sensor or whatever to release the key or cuffs in order for you to be released from your exercise equipment!
Is this a possibility??
Thoughts??

it would definitely be a great way to "get in shape"!!! ;)
Pervert EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Dark_Lizerd

Re: thoughts on a forced exercise idea??

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Similar...
Exercise bike with TENS pad on the seat, and one in the private parts...
And a generator on the wheel...
And a battery for a reference...
Set the TENS so that the output will be based on the difference between the battery and the generator...
If the generator is lower, turn on the TENS...
Now... take a ride...
This could also be set-up for a regular bike as well...
I know the Arduino fairly easy... But mine is a low-tech version...
(kinda)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bowhug

Post by bowhug »

Have you had a look at the "Fitness Unpersonal Trainer" Software?

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4253
kinkycreativeguy

Post by kinkycreativeguy »

bowhug wrote:Have you had a look at the "Fitness Unpersonal Trainer" Software?

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=4253
Yes, I have...although the thought here is a little more of a..."stream-lined" process if you will. Do not get me wrong...this is genius! but the idea here is basically to "finesse" it..essentially, you would log on your computer, activate the distance you want to go, activate the countdown, and attach yourself to the bike/elliptical/etc. when the countdown ends, the device/cuffs/e-mag/etc locks, and essentially will stay locked until the computer and the machine communicates that you have reached the appropriate distance.
The idea would be "no-frills" device. No webcam, no attached toys, just a machine with cuffs, attached to a computer that only unlocks when you achieve the inputed distance. Of course...later on you could add/implement other.....kinkier things...;) OR you would just add stuff to your person before you lock yourself in...!
Pervert EVERYTHING!!!!!!!
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

kinkycreativeguy wrote: The idea would be "no-frills" device. No webcam, no attached toys, just a machine with cuffs, attached to a computer that only unlocks when you achieve the inputed distance.
I love the idea of the "Fitness Unpersonal Trainer", and the modification by kinkycreativeguy. If I had somewhere to keep it, I would certainly build one.

Failing that, GPS has the potential to allow this to be done outside as a run or cycle trip. I have a GPS logger connected to an Arduino. A computer program can read the log and, if it shows that I have visited some particular way points, reveal a photograph. I use it to make sure I complete the intended route of a cycle ride. If I can't recover the photo I pay some sort of penalty. I usually wear a lockable cycle suit that I would have to cut to remove without the key, then put my computer in an outbuilding and lock myself out of the house in only cycle clothes. Sometimes I lock some important keys onto a water pipe with a heavy combination lock, in a position where it would be very difficult to cut off. The system does allow me to set a time limit after which the photo can be revealed without visiting the way points.

In principle, I can commit to take exercise days in advance. The system has the ability to require that the way points be visited within a given time window, so that, for example, I won't get the photo back unless I make the trip in the afternoon in three days time. I can lock the logger onto my bike to stop me just taking it round by car.

I never really devised a good penalty for that but, if I lived alone, I think I would put my wifi router in a safe with a timer to turn it off when I should have completed the trip (an external antenna would be needed). If I failed I would have to do without the internet for a while.

This system is useful, but it is cumbersome and not very reliable. As a smart phone app, it would work very well I think.