Idea for absolutely safe scenario breath control

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Lexx

Idea for absolutely safe scenario breath control

Post by Lexx »

Idea for absolutely safe scenario breath control.
Hi! I have an idea for a program on the theme of the game with breath control is completely safe. The idea is that most
would hold own breath for some time. We require a gas mask, a microphone and a program that can recognize the sound, like
the Selfbondage Sound studio (by Qwerty212).
  At the beginning of the session should be put on a gas mask and connect it to a ball valve. If the valve is partially
closed, the air when breathing at the tap will emit a sound. The microphone placed close to ball valve will be able to
react to sound. The process of breathing did not threaten, partially open valve is sufficient for safe breathing.
 In the program you can set up how many times it will be necessary to hold your breath for a surprising number of seconds
(random with a certain interval of time), the time between the delay time of the session. First you have to try to hold
your breath and check how many seconds you can hold your breath and focus at this time.
 During the session, the team will be given and will not need to breathe. If the breath, the microphone will respond and
will tease or added time. The command can be given a color on your computer screen (green - breathe, yellow- note red - do
not breathe), or write command to audio files (so you can even with the eyes closed execute programs on the hearing).
At the end of the session time or after a certain delay kollichestva breathing open method of release.
The script is absolutely safe!
Sorry for my english.
Attachments
Control breath.JPG
lj

Re: Idea for absolutely safe scenario breath control

Post by lj »

I'd disagree with "absolutely safe" as a gas-mask could prevent vomit escaping, or air entering, if you were unlucky enough to have a sickness attack.

Also, I think you could get the same effect by simply directing the end of the gas-mask hose onto the microphone - moving air will give a signal and removing the ball-valve also removes the risk of it getting accidentally closed.

Personally, I wouldn't consider any form of breath control in the self-bondage situation, and having considerable experience wearing a gas mask in a lethal gas environment, they really don't appeal to me, but each to their own :)
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Lexx

Post by Lexx »

"Also, I think you could get the same effect by simply directing the end of the gas-mask hose onto the microphone - moving air will give a signal and removing the ball-valve also removes the risk of it getting accidentally closed."

Agree
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

lj wrote:....... having considerable experience wearing a gas mask in a lethal gas environment, they really don't appeal to me, but each to their own :)
Yup.
I know the feeling! Spending long time in full NBC-protection kinda ruins that fetish.

And sleeping in a gas mask, regularly waking up by rolling over and blocking the filter.
:shock:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The OLNY safe method is with an attentive partner...
But, that aside...
How about a tube you can breath through and a small fan blade connected to a small DC motor...
If you breath in or breath out, you will spin the fan, turning the motor and generate a small electrical voltage.
Now, all you need is a sensor to detect the signal and go from there...
or...
Same tube, with a vane that covers the end, but is able to swing both ways,
Then, when you breath in or out, you move the vane and that will trip a switch...

Neither method block your breathing so nothing will stop you from breathing if you NEED to...
Well... except for the punishments you have set up...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

there is no such thing as safe breath control
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Honestly, if you have a decently sensitive microphone, you could probably just position the mic right at your lips. That way, any breathing (nose or mouth) is going to be causing wind over the mic. (Some mics have foam covers meant to mitigate this, but most of these can just be pulled off.) You'd have the issue that other environmental sounds could trigger it, but that happens whenever you use a mic input anyway.