Anyone interested in working on some code?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

OrgasmAlley

Anyone interested in working on some code?

Post by OrgasmAlley »

The code in question in the SOM2PC app, which controls the Spank-O-Matic machine from a computer through USB-connected Phidgets relay board.

Unfortunately, I've been forced to conclude that the foot-dragging of the guy who'd previously agreed to do some specific work will continue indefinitely, and I don't have the time to work on it myself.. mostly because my VB coding is pretty rusty and dated, and it would take me forever! Yet another person wrote this version of the app, it's been lost and recovered using CodeReflect, it's got a weird looking interface... but I think the underlying code is fairly clean and decipherable. VB.NET. This could be paid, for the right person, in either green stuff or hardware (spanking machine stuff, sex machine stuff, custom stuff... I'm open).

I have a couple of minor mods plus two larger ones at this time: add ability to connect to spanker via Bluetooth (I already have the hardware/software on the spanker side); add ability to control the Automater directly/programmatically over Bluetooth (I will do the Automater side of this). I don't believe any of these things will take very long... the Automater control requires some meaningful additions to the UI, and is probably to most work-intensive.

If anyone is interested, please email me at paul@orgasmalley.com.

Regards,
Paul
OrgasmAlley

Re: Anyone interested in working on some code?

Post by OrgasmAlley »

I'll bring this one back up... because I'm still looking for someone to do this coding, having had a couple of people flake. If anyone is interested in writing the first round of this code -- replacement of current functionality -- in return for $1000 of spanking machine or sex machine, please shoot me an email.