Teamviewer

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Thatworm

Teamviewer

Post by Thatworm »

I will be adding the link and editing this post, sorry I am new but I have ideas that people might not have on this forum.

And I hope you'll enjoy they.

I think teamviewer is a good tool used for computer to computer webcam thing, sorry, I don't know what to say, bad english.

I'm trying to say that you can give someone a special code that will randomly be generated with teamviewer each time you open it up so there will not be anyone that could possibly see you except the other person, and who ever the other person decides to tell.

So you set up a Webcam/record yourself, give them the code, they link to your computer and watch you struggle, you can also set up other programs for your "partner" to torture you with for example cd tray openers, or pain and pleasure, etc.

You know what I'm talking about.

All you really need is trust in your partner, once that is all settled, you may enjoy ;)
Last edited by qwerty212 on 11 Aug 2015, 08:02, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Dividing the block of text into paragraphs
qwerty212

Re: Teamviewer

Post by qwerty212 »

Thatworm wrote:I will be adding the link and editing this post, sorry I am new but I have ideas that people might not have on this forum.

And I hope you'll enjoy they.
New ideas are always welcomed... as new members are too. Welcome to the forum :hi:
Thatworm wrote:I think teamviewer is a good tool used for computer to computer webcam thing, sorry, I don't know what to say, bad english.

I'm trying to say that you can give someone a special code that will randomly be generated with teamviewer each time you open it up so there will not be anyone that could possibly see you except the other person, and who ever the other person decides to tell.

So you set up a Webcam/record yourself, give them the code, they link to your computer and watch you struggle, you can also set up other programs for your "partner" to torture you with for example cd tray openers, or pain and pleasure, etc.

You know what I'm talking about.
Yes, we get the idea. There are some other threads talking about remote control selfbondage. I did a modified version of the Selfbondage Color Finder for an user that was doing videoconferences with her partner so she can tease him or release him just showing a paper of a determinated color on an area of the screen: Color Finder for soneone else's webcam

If you are looking for something like this:
then I'm afraid that no one has released anything similar (I was working on a similar thing... but I left the project unfinished before leaving the coding of this kind of programs)

Thatworm wrote:All you really need is trust in your partner, once that is all settled, you may enjoy ;)
And a good back up release.

Greets from Barcelona