Pain Program

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bound4fun

Pain Program

Post by bound4fun »

I found by my websearch a Comic "The Pain Program" for me it is intresting an if i can programming ...
But i cannot, so here is the link http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/self-bond ... in-program
have anybody an idea how to program this Little game. Can some Spezialist like querty, kevlar, bikinibondage, lokit etc do it?

Thanks for your interrest
greets bound4fun

PS. My english is realy bad sorry
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Pain Program

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I think the program would be the easy part, The hardware would take a bit more...
Better if someone worked out all of it, then "rented" out the dungeon to people...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

yes you are right the dungeon will be a Problem. :oops: but for somebody who likes this program it will be no Problem to use the fantasie for his own selfbondage session. :mrgreen:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Maybe Like Ra here would be interested in offering suggestions. :rofl:

This would not be hard to write. The program requires reading a mic input, filling an array with shocks, and outputting the shocks. The program could be written for an Arduino microcontroller or a computer. If you want to have programming experience, this would be a good beginner project. Personnally, I would want the hardware information before starting on the program.

The shocking hardware would be the difficult part. This forum explicitly forbids discussing the use of homemade electric shock devices. Finding a computer controlled unit would have to be done before the software portion could commence.

Secure restraints have been described using pneumatics, electromagnets, and cd trays on this forum. Any of those methods could hold someone securely by the program. A safety release and emergency backup would be critical for this game.

Does sound like a fun self bondage game. Will have to keep this in mind as a possible project.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

A number of market e-stim products have a couple of features that could make them usable for this project. A lot of them have physical switches, so they don't rely on system memory for their settings, and most of them are compatible with AC power supplies. (As I recall, this would usually be in the form of a AC/DC adapter.)

Combining these traits, you have a device that you can set to whatever setting is appropriate and safe, and you have the ability, particularly for relatively low voltage DC devices, to slightly adjust the normal power system to allow arduino (or similar) control. You're not messing with the output signal of the device, just how it gets power at all, so it seems reasonable to me that it would be safe. This would be an expensive option, since you'd need a different power box for each one, but it should be viable.

There's also some more complex devices, like the 2B at e-stim.co.uk, that have their own computer control software. I'm not sure how well that program, or others like it, would interface with user-made programs, but it might be worth a look if someone was actually serious about doing this.