(NEW VERSION 2015) "no hands" - mouse control with tied hand

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bikinibondage

(NEW VERSION 2015) "no hands" - mouse control with tied hand

Post by bikinibondage »

IMPORTANT: In case your run a 32-bit windows, please download this file https://www.dropbox.com/s/xk2v22p9bs17l ... ava246.dll and replace the same-called file in the 'no hands'-mouse control folder with it. This will fix the error where the program does not start. Thank you.

Hello there members :)

You might remember the "no-hands"-mouse control :gag: i built some time ago: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=7567

I took some time to improve a few minor bugs these days, and i introduced a new way of selecting the color to track, which i think is more convenient. I wanted to publish this new version in this new thread to keep everythign clean, i hope thats fine.

I will give you a short tutorial on how this software works.

How it works in one sentence:

This software tries to track an object of your desire (i guess most kinds of gags will be a good choice as they are within your face) with your computers webcam by analyzing its color.

What you need to use the software:

- Java Runtime Environment needs to be installed on your computer.
- Microphone connected to the computer or a built in microphone (e.g. in some laptops).
- Working webcam connected to the computer.
- Two monitors (in some cases. Check the "example usage" section for more info).

Contents of the download:

After you downloaded the program at the end of the page you will see the 'no hands' - mous control.rar.
Please extract that .rar file and you will see:
- the 'no hands" - mouse control.exe
- the 'no hands" - mouse control.jar
- the opencv_java246.dll
- the config.ini
- the img.png

ALWAYS make sure, that all five files are stored together in the same location. Otherwise the program will not start.

How to use "no hands" - mouse control:

If you want to change the background, please open the config.ini in any texteditor.
You will see a line like this:

Code: Select all

BackgroundColor:60,120,200
Those are red,green,blue color values. You can replace them with any numbers in range from 0 to 255.
You can google for RGB values of your desired background color :)
Make sure you dont add any spaces, dont add any lines or change anything in the config.ini except these three number, otherwise the program might not start.

To start the program, please double-click the .exe file. You should then see a window like this coming up:

Let me explain the sections of this window:

1st section)
  • Welcome :P
2nd section)
  • With this software you will trigger mouseclicks by making noise of any kind. This could be moaning or hitting anything around you with your feet or whatever you can think of that creates noise. The slider in this section lets you set the threshold, above which a sound is considered as trigger event. In plain english: How loud has a sound to be to perfom a click.
3rd section)
  • Here you have to test your chosen sound threshold and see whether your computer will detect the noises you make with the chosen threshold. Click on the button "Test sound threshold" and then you will have about 5 seconds to make the noises you are going to make when you would want to perform a mouseclick. After about 5 seconds, the program will tell you wether it detected the sounds you made or not. In case it did, you can go on with the next setion. In case it did not, you should probably raise the threshold and do the testing again.
4th section)
  • This is the most important section in the whole program. Set this section up very carefully and make sure everything works.
    Click on the button "Set color to track". A new window should come up. Click on the button "Take picture" until you get a webcam picture displayed. Make sure that the object you want to track is visible clearly on the displayed image. Example how it could look:

How to detect the desired object-color:
    Once you see the snapshot from the webcam and your object is clearly visible inside it you can proceed to find the color you want to track.
    !!Different to the previous version!! -> What you do then, is that you do a left-click (a few times) in the object color you want to track. For this example i clicked about 5 to 10 times in different areas of the red ballgag. After that, you do a right-click on the image, and the result should be, that most of your colored object (in my example the red ballgag) and nothing else in your picture is surrounded by a yellow line:

If you are not pleased with the result, just start by doing left-clicks again and see if you get any improvements.
    So, once you are done with surrounding your color, you can close this window and move on.
5th section)
  • In this section you can set the amount of pixels the mouse should move on the x-axis (left/right) at once. Just play with the value and you will see what suits you.
6th section)
  • Same as section 5, just for the y-axis (up/down).
7th section)
  • After section 1 to 6 have been set up correctly, sound and color thresholds have been set, you can now click the "Start no-hand-control"-button to start controlling your mouse without hands.
    After you clicked on the button, a new window, the "Movement Control Panel" comes up, which displays a stream from your webcam with 8 boxes drawn on it:
    If your chosen object-color is in the webcams sight, it will surround it with a yellow line and draw a yellow dot to its center.
    You can now move your mouse by moving this purple dot into one of the 8 boxes (each of them stands for the desired direction).
    Also you can now trigger mouseclicks by making a sound that is louder than your set sound threshold.
So, as a summary: This software tries to detect the position of user-defined color in webcam images and moves the mouse based on the found position :)

Very important:
You now know how the software works. Still there are some things you need to take care of:
  • -If you have chosen the color of a red ballgag for example, then make sure there are no other similar colored objects near you visible in the webcam stream. If there are other similar colored objects, the software could mistake them for the desired object and wrongly move your mouse.
    - Make sure you have full control over the lightning conditions in that room where you are using that software. If the lightning conditions change drastically, the software will have a hard time detecting your object after some time, which is just reasonably.
    - I am NOT a professional developer, i do this for fun and this is my first selfbondage-software. This software can contain bugs and you should not rely on it in any way. Always make sure you have other options left in case the software fails. Nobody except you can be held responsible if you take any harm while doing selfbondage without proper security setups.
    - If you are planning to use this in a scenario where your freedom or health is being connected to moving the mouse or something, always make sure that you can still reach the mouse with your hands if this software fails.
Example usage:
I am a great fan of the selfbondage software by qwerty212 (http://forum.boundanna.net/board/member ... ile&u=2615) and i have tried alot of his programs. One i have often tried is the Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6 which you can find here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=5721
This memory game was the main reason why i developed the "no hands" - mouse control.
The memory game is fullscreen and disallows other programs to be displayed in front of it. Therefore if you want to use the "no hands"- mouse control, you have to move it to a second monitor befor starting the memory game on the first monitor. If you don't do this, you will not see the "Movement Control Panel", which is not a good choice as you will not be able to see where you have to move your object in order to get the mouse moving.
If everything is set up correctly, you can play the whole memory game while not using the mouse :)

Download & virus-scan:
This link will take you to a dropbox download link. The link-shortener is just so that i can keep track of how many people downloaded the software :) There are no ads or spam anywhere.

Download:
http://bit.ly/1QGI2PT

Virus-scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/985d ... 434734392/

The OS-independent version is part of this download as well. If you are not running windows, just start the program by double-clicking the .jar file in the folder.

I hope you like this update of the "no hands"- mouse control!
I know this software is nowhere near to being perfect, and i am looking forward to getting lots of constructive feedback from you guys.
Please report any bugs to me, and i will look into them as soon as i have some spare time :)

Have a nice day you all and take care :)

Regards, bikinibondage
qwerty212

Re: (NEW VERSION 2015) "no hands" - mouse control with tied

Post by qwerty212 »

Same as the Antirelease soft: Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.

Greets from Barcelona :hi:
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

qwerty212 wrote:Same as the Antirelease soft: Thanks a lot for sharing it with us.

Greets from Barcelona :hi:
No problem, you are welcome :)

As you and your software has inspired me to create my own, half of the thanks belongs to you as well :)
AshleyBoots

Post by AshleyBoots »

It doesnt open op my Laptop. Any guess what i should do ?
AshleyBoots

Post by AshleyBoots »

Solved!
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

AshleyBoots wrote:Solved!
Hello there, glad to see that you were able to run it. What was the solution to your problem? Maybe other users encounter that too.
ein888888

Post by ein888888 »

By chance does anyone have a copy of this, or know of a working link?
Hidden_nikki

Post by Hidden_nikki »

can any one have an update on the link its bin broken for some time now
BD_SiMon

Post by BD_SiMon »

I don't know who's the original developer, but the search for "'no hands' - mouse control (version 1.1).exe" links to the site http://www.cameramouse.org, with the latest version from 2018