Idea for online Sissy Task System / Online Mistress

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

sophiestacey

Idea for online Sissy Task System / Online Mistress

Post by sophiestacey »

Would love your thoughts on this system. It's just an idea at the moment, but if I get enough votes/interest for it I will start building it. It's going to be very community-driven so needs a lot of interest in order to make it work.

What's unique about this one?

A lot of current systems rely on you to perform tasks as set, there's nothing preventing you from cheating. A task like "paint your nails red" can flash on the screen but what's to say you don't do it and just simply press 'done' -- I know there's an element of fun and self-disciple in actually doing it, but sometimes you just need a bit of supervision and an extra kick.

Options to solve

One way of providing proof is by means of a picture, but image recognition is one of the hardest aspects of computer science and would be extremely difficult to get right. On the other hand, humans can decide very easily given a text description of a task and a picture whether that task has been completed adequately or not.

The system

A community driven "task image-verification system"

The concept would be very simple; you lock yourself in chastity and need to perform tasks and upload a picture of proof to eventually get free. Others in the community will vote on if the image proof you gave actually proves you did the task.

Details

1. You set yourself some tasks to perform over a period of time (a few hours to days), setting various time limits. Tasks could be to paint your nails a certain colour each day, or wear the red dress and heels in the evening.
2. You reset the combination lock for your chastity and record/take a picture of the combination (without seeing it of course) then upload to the site.
3. You start the 'session' and it will prompt you to perform the tasks (as per your settings/schedule/time limits, which are all configurable) then upload a picture of proof that you performed that task.
4. The community on the site will be able to see the images with the task name above it and will simply vote yes/no for if that task has been performed. Once you reach a certain certainty, like >= 80% votes for 'yes' then the task is considered completed.
5. Once the session is over, you'll get access to your original file with the combination code to your chastity.

FAQ

What's to stop me from uploading a random picture from the internet of that task being performed?

You will be required to write a name/code and hold it up when taking the picture (maybe even concealing your face etc), the code will be shown with the image to the community. Your also required to give the image proof within a certain time (defined on per-task basis).

What happens when you are deemed that you failed a task?

There will be a 'punishment' section for each task that can e.g. add +4hrs in chastity.

What happens if I'm always failing tasks and it exceeds the desired/target lockup time?

You're able to set a desired min/max lock up time and absolute 'max' lock up time, which will never be exceeded.

What if there's a troll/bot on the site, just voting no to everything?

Initially there will be a certain element of trust to the site but over time the system can build up 'reliability' to certain people in the community, so their votes will be weighted more favorably than some new members voting. Similar to StackOverflow where members who have shown a high level of expertise/trustworthiness will get a bigger say.

What if my picture get's no votes/not many members active?

Other's engaged in sessions will be required to vote on other peoples pictures. That helps make it a self-maintained system similar to torrent; basically you give back just as much as you take. If you don't get any votes on your picture, you just won't incur any punishments and end up getting the desired lock up time.

Ideas for the future

The site has so much potential to be a big player in the 'sissy' world. It could expand to be a full-blown community website rather than just a task setter. Some ideas are:
  • Building a list of tasks / accepting tasks from other members in the community (you can set what task 'categories' and severity/privacy levels etc your willing to take on.)
  • Task that carry no punishment if not completed but will carry a big reward (like decreasing chastity time) if done right
  • Profiles on members (fully configurable in terms of privacy what is/isn't shown), number of completed tasks etc
  • If it get's big, then add a 'donations' system where the money will go into a pot, 20% going towards the funding of the site and it's development and the other 80% being split and gifted to the top sissies on the site (highest number of completed tasks etc) each week. A single sissy will only be gifted once every 3 months (giving other sissies a chance to win).
  • Make it more community driven for searching other members, adding as favorite, etc.
Last edited by sophiestacey on 10 May 2015, 17:11, edited 2 times in total.
MuffinMcMuffin

Re: Idea for online Sissy Task System / Online Mistress

Post by MuffinMcMuffin »

This sounds like an awesome idea, and it could possibly sit nicely along side some of the stuff they have over at sexscripts or some of the other virtual mistress programs that are floating around (it should be easy enough to tie tasks to a hard-to-mimic encrypted verification message of some kind that says it was completed) - send the task to the verification system, feed back the authentication code when it's been completed.
sophiestacey wrote: What if my picture get's no votes/not many members active?

Other's engaged in sessions will be required to vote on other peoples pictures. That helps make it a self-maintained system similar to torrent; basically you give back just as much as you take. If you don't get any votes on your picture, you just won't incur any punishments and end up getting the desired lock up time.
How will this requirement be enforced? I can see two options here:

Not voting means no play
Basically, if you don't vote then the system just doesn't pass your verification images along to be voted on, and as far as you're concerned you may as well be using emlalock. Most straightforward to implement, but I wonder if it could lead to people deciding to give up and just wait out their time.

Slowing timer
Have each user's timer slow down (or just add days) the longer it's been since they verified an image. Would be much harder to implement (have to factor in the supply of verification of requests, which will probably fluctuate), but it would actively punish the user for not participating (though that raises the issue of users *wanting* to be penalised)

Which did you have in mind?

sophiestacey wrote: If it get's big, then add a 'donations' system where the money will go into a pot, 20% going towards the funding of the site and it's development and the other 80% being split and gifted to the top sissies on the site (highest number of completed tasks etc) each week. A single sissy will only be gifted once every 3 months (giving other sissies a chance to win).
Depending on where you're hosting this, where you live, and whatever other jurisdictional nonsense you have to put up with, this could cause legal headaches (could this be considered a form of prostitution under whatever legal codes are relevant?). I'd strongly advise against gifting to users unless you're willing to deal with lawyers about this
Ms Muffin McMuffin