Blindtimer v1.0

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

shock_tactics

Blindtimer v1.0

Post by shock_tactics »

Hi all!

I'm not a fancy-pants coder like some of the amazingly talented people on here, but I did manage to make a timer using Powerpoint, which could be used for selfbondage means.

It's called 'Blindtimer'. The idea is that after selecting an amount of time (5 mins, 10 mins, 20 mins, 30 mins, 1 hr) , you then click your bonds closed. The timer is invisible, so you won't know how long you have left.

If you click before the invisible timer has reached 0, then the timer resets, punishing your eagerness!

If you click after the timer has reacher 0, then the CD tray will release, allowing keys to drop etc.

I couldn't upload it here due to restrictions, but the file and it's readme are available through:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4aNkn ... sp=sharing

and

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4aNkn ... sp=sharing

I'd love to know what you think of it - just don't forget that although it works fine (and you'll need to test it anyway), never rely on this sort of thing as your only release mechanism.

Enjoy!

Shock_tactics
s_steph_m

Re: Blindtimer v1.0

Post by s_steph_m »

I love it, it works well, it's simple but great!
Thanks! :gag:
Steph
Shin

Post by Shin »

Like the idea, but for me the cd-tray does not open (and I enabled the macros). Don't know how to fix that...
illuminating

Post by illuminating »

@shin Maybe the drive letter does not match.
I like buttered scones for tea
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

its asking me for a password
Born2BeBound

Post by Born2BeBound »

Yeah I'm having the same problem, it's asking for a password.

Please let us know as I'm very much interested in trying this out. I think it's a fantastic idea!
qatguy

Post by qatguy »

Is there an Android app for blindtimer?

If not, is there just an online blindtimer or something similar to it?
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Android does not allow you to open your cd tray or something fancy like that. If you just want the timer and do the punishment yourself, then the default clock in android can already be your help.

It does depend on your android version if this will work, but there are hundreds of clocks in the Google Play store that have this function.

Basically, all you need to do, is change the settings, and set the sound to None (or alternatively lower the volume to silence, but that would mute all, and may not be something you want.

Now, the clock has a few pages. The first one is your alarms section. Then one for your clock(s), then a countdown timer and finally a stopwatch.

The countdown timer, once set has a restart button, that upon pressing will restart the timer from the set time. In order to access this button while the timer is still running, press pause, then hit reset, then press play again.

When the timer has run out, and if the screen is off, it will turn on the screen attracting attention, so make sure you turn the phone upside down so you can't see the screen. The timer will turn red and continue to count down in the negative, so you can actually see how much off you are.

In addition, you can setup to run more than one timer at the same time. For example, Set a timer for 10 minutes, and a second one for 20 minutes. If you fail to check between 10 and 20 minutes, you can do additional punishment. The only downside is that with the stock clockapp, the sound is set for all alarms. But you can also use the alarm feature in conjuncture with the timer, where the alarm can have a sound.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.