Speech to Text. Feature

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Wuko

Speech to Text. Feature

Post by Wuko »

Hi.

I'm wondering if there exists a selfbondage-Software that features SpeechToText functions.

So you may use it for a punishment scenario like that.

The victim receives a punishment (lets say a spank). Then the victim has to say something like...

"One..... Thank you Sir!" The Programm checks if the victim said the sentence right.....

Then the Next spank......

"Two....Thank you Sir......

Any time the victim does not say the correct sentence vor days it too late the count of punishments goes up.

You now what i mean?
bikinibondage

Re: Speech to Text. Feature

Post by bikinibondage »

i see your idea, and i like it.

doing something like that is not easy though. there are libraries that can recognize text, but i havent worked with them so far. maybe you have to individually train the program to your specific voice, but i am not sure about that.
i could give this a try, but i dont know when i can get to it.
Tenderfoot88

Re: Speech to Text. Feature

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

I'm pretty sure modern versions of Windows (post XP) have a built in speech recognition program as one of the accessibility features (I know it has text to speech, but that's not relevant here. I'd assume that would work for any text input if it's built into the OS properly. (And yes, most of these programs have at least some adaptive training thing - it's kinda hard to teach a program that a Scotsman and someone from Georgia or Mississippi are actually speaking the same language.)

From there, it's a relatively simple matter to run the resulting text through the appropriate analysis process. (I'd recommend a bit of string filtering to get rid of things like whitespace and capitalization, and punctuation might be an issue - you'll have to do some experimenting with it to see if it punctuates phrases like that consistently, since they're not proper grammatical sentences.)

So if you wanted to implement it, you could just do a text prompt and have the speech recognition system handle that side of things for you.