Computer-controlled self-bondage

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

BASIC

Computer-controlled self-bondage

Post by BASIC »

Good evening, fellow members!
After lurking around for years, I have recently made a discovery worth sharing with you and have thus made an account. I guess: Hi everyone!

So, what I'd like to show you is this: a USB controlled relay-board.
At just 20€, it's pretty cheap for anything technical.
Although you might find an Arduino for about the same price (just slightly more expensive, probably), what made me buy this instead is how easy you can set up scenarios with it.

Basically, what it achieves is controlling up to for different circuits via your computer. That may be everything from TENS-units to magnets, motors and the obvious vibrators. To connect something to it, all you have to do is cut one of the important wires and rearrange the circuit to go through the relay. You don't need any previous experience or even soldering equipment. Two luster terminals and a bunch of wiring will do the job, both of which you get for a buck and a half.

The only thing to notice is that it can only take up to 24V and up to 8A (which is enough to kill a man, so you probably don't want to connect anything with your body that actually delivers that high currents.). Meaning: everything battery-powered (e.g. a 9V vibrator) goes.

As for the software, it comes with multiple example libraries, written in either Visual Basic 10 or C++, you may use either, there is no real advantages (at least not for the average person) to either one. Having no experience with software programming at all, I was able to achieve all my goals within hours, using VB10.
Seriously, VB10 is easier than you would imagine, most important features are already implemented in some sort of drag-and-drop element and even complex tasks can be tackled systematically, thus making them less complex.

Here is an example of how I use this device:
  • Relay 1: 12V magnet for holding the key.
    Relay 2: 9V powered TENS-unit on continuos-shock-mode for nipple clamps.
    Relay 3: "" "" "" "" "" for genital electrodes.
    Relay 4: 24V home-build vibrating buttplug.
Using a self-written program, I have basically created myself a virtual master/mistress (whatever rows your boat).
When the session starts, it is in idle-state, each second there is a chance that it will go into one of the following modes:
  • teasing mode: will deliver slight shocks randomly for a random amount of time with random breaks in between the bursts.
    pleasure mode: will start up the vibrating buttplug.
    punish mode: will punish with harsh shocks to nipples and genitals. :whip:
It has some background-processes that dynamically make the experience worthwhile: in the beginning it will usually tease for some time, while keeping track of how many shocks have been administered and then switch to pleasure mode or punish mode. After a period of pleasure mode, the chance for a punish mode is much higher and vice versa. Of course, the due to the fact that everything is based on probabilities, it might also happen to give you a jump-start with an extensive punish-session right at the beginning. Quite fun and fits almost all scenarios just perfectly, adding the element of surprise, since you can never be sure what it's up to next.

All that with less than 10 hours of development. VB10 is just that accessible.

I hope I was able to give you some different approach to computer controlled self-bondage apart from Arduinos and other micro-computers or devices off-the-shelf. Oh, and I almost forgot: it's a matter of minutes to write a pain.exe for all these other awesome self-bondage programs here on BoundAnna!

If you have any questions, let me know!
Thanks for reading and greetings from Europe,
BASIC
qwerty212

Re: Computer-controlled self-bondage

Post by qwerty212 »

BASIC wrote:
If you have any questions, let me know!
I have one question:

Are all your future posts be as much impressive and useful like this one? Image

Thanks for sharing it with us (I think that someone already talked about this kind of relais before). Welcome to the forum :hi:

Greets from Barcelona
BASIC

Post by BASIC »

Thanks and I'll certainly do my best!

I must have missed that other post, but I'll take a look, maybe there is room for improvements!
Haven't uploaded the program, since it's specifically for boards that use this specific architecture, wouldn't work with boards that don't utilize this exact structure (CP210xRT). Anyway, I'll keep this updated. Here is a screen from what the interface looks like at the moment. "Settings" is not finished, most of the dynamics is hard-coded at the moment, but I'm going at it....

Here is a teaser (lol) of the configuration screen.
Attachments
overview1.png
BASIC
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Looks nice!
And, the advantage of relays over transistors is that you don't need to worry about the polarity or current type...
(AC or DC)
VB10... Is that also called VB.net???

I work with the older VB.6...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
BASIC

Post by BASIC »

Yes, from what I know VB10 is VB.net.
I think VB.net is the proper name while Visual Basic Studio 2010 is the development environment.
BASIC
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

I thought so...
Back when VB.net came out, I heard it was closer to Java script than it's roots in Basic.
I got a copy of VB.net (Visual Basic Studio 2010), I may get serious and try programming so with it...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...