Electronic padlock timed release.

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

mfx

Electronic padlock timed release.

Post by mfx »

These are now available :-

http://www.amazon.com/Master-Lock-Dials ... B009THBSUG

and take a sequence of up to 12 presses to open, given that a randomly generated 12 press (of 4 buttons) sequence would be very hard to remember the idea is :-

Arduino/similar generates and displays a random sequence,
You program the lock with this sequence.
Set the time delay on the Arduino and the screen blanks for that period.
At the end of the period the sequence is displayed so you can unlock the lock.

It should go without saying that a backup release method is ESSENTIAL with this, the lock could jam, batteries could go flat etc. although entering the code wrong when programming is unlikely as you have to enter it twice.
uniboi

Re: Electronic padlock timed release.

Post by uniboi »

mfx wrote:These are now available :-

http://www.amazon.com/Master-Lock-Dials ... B009THBSUG

and take a sequence of up to 12 presses to open, given that a randomly generated 12 press (of 4 buttons) sequence would be very hard to remember the idea is :-

Arduino/similar generates and displays a random sequence,
You program the lock with this sequence.
Set the time delay on the Arduino and the screen blanks for that period.
At the end of the period the sequence is displayed so you can unlock the lock.

It should go without saying that a backup release method is ESSENTIAL with this, the lock could jam, batteries could go flat etc. although entering the code wrong when programming is unlikely as you have to enter it twice.
I use one of the manual versions of these. They are cheaper and have always worked (But YOU MUST have A 2nd, 3rd and 4th backup release! ;-) ) i've made an online timer where the code is stored hidden from me till a timer runs out. I use this so others can contol my release :-) it's awesome!