Auto photo post.

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bounddosster

Auto photo post.

Post by bounddosster »

Does anyone know of a download or a way in which you can select photos, either from your pc or stored on a site somewhere privately and then there is a way of either posting photos automaticly or turning them into public accessible at a set time or maybe there is a way to time delay an email being sent.

I once read a story about a lady having some fun by having to complete certain tasks in a set time or her naked photos got released to a website and remained there until she could complete her tasks and remove them. The point being by then she could have been seen by others. She was doing it via email but I can not figure out how to do it.

I would also be interested in a way to make photos stay posted for a set time once they are on display, if that is possible.

Anyone got any ideas.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
crazy

Re: Auto photo post.

Post by crazy »

If you have a tumblr blog, you can schedule posts to appear at any given time. I don't think there's a possibility of taking them down automatically (but you can do that manually), plus there's a danger of someone reblogging them (but it's the same with every other site: once the pics are public, anyone can save them and spread them at will).
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

crazy wrote:If you have a tumblr blog, you can schedule posts to appear at any given time. I don't think there's a possibility of taking them down automatically
I'll check out tumblrs scheduling, I was on there a while back but never noticed the scheduling bonus, typical me not checking it out fully.
crazy wrote:plus there's a danger of someone reblogging them (but it's the same with every other site: once the pics are public, anyone can save them and spread them at will).
Yes, the reblogging risk adds another dimension to it and I guess it takes it out of your control then. But I guess added risk is an added thrill.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Remember that once you post anything on the internet, no matter where, you lose all control over it. You can take it down again, but it's more than like it's started a merry trip around the world. A lot of people regret doing things like that. Even secure storage is not so secure (Jennifer Lawrence, remember that?).

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote: Jennifer Lawrence, remember that?.
No, I guessed she is some sort of celebrity, I don't pay much attention to all that. I had to look it up and I guess you are referring to her account getting hacked and her photos being posted on twtter. I agree it is an invasion of her privacy but the trouble with celebrities is you never know if they intend for it to happen, maybe not in this case, just to satify their need for attention. I'm sure some of them do it to gain attention then claim to be outraged for even more attention.
I also beleave she appeared in playboy and you don't that thinking it won't be seen by others and lets face it everyone knows nothing is secure on the internet so why would she store such photos in online storage when they could be stored more secure on disk or drive or anything not linked to the internet. These people have to know they are targets for hackers.

Regardless of that I take the point you are making there is a risk and to some the risk is part of the thrill. I'm not an exhibitionist. Exhibitionist are happy to flaunt themsleves and get off on it, that is fine for them. Personally I would find being posted on line no matter where or how little traffic it attracted to be very embarrassing, just seeing the photo on my screen and knowing other could also see it makes me feel embarrassed, even the fact that other people have photos of me exposed even if they keep them to themsleves is embarrassing especailly if they were to talk to me about them, not that anyone has such photos of which I'm aware.

The reason I was looking for some sort of timed release program was to incorparate it into a game were something would have to be done in a certain time before any photos got posted, a kind of incentive drive, or maybe as some kind of punishment for failing to do something. I have no deffinate idea or plan about it I was just think about ways potentail embarrassment could be used as an encouragement.

After testing it I don't seem to be able to make tumblr sheduling work, so does anyone know of any other site that defers or time releases postings?
crazy

Post by crazy »

bounddosster wrote:After testing it I don't seem to be able to make tumblr sheduling work, so does anyone know of any other site that defers or time releases postings?
That's a bummer, what problem exactly did you have? When you create a new post, click on the small V sign next to the Post button, it reveals a menu that allows you to schedule the post, save it as a draft or queue it. The queue is another nice option, you could set up a series of photos (some mild/harmless first, then something more risky, then something you would never like to get public) to be posted every X minutes/hours. That would give you motivation to get free really quickly :)
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Thanks crazy, I'm still fiddling about with it trying to get it to work. I follow the instruction on the site but something is not working. I must be missing something but I'll keep trying for a bit longer.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

It would appear I have cracked it at last. I was being silly and reading the site posting instructions which tell you to select "Publish" and choose "Publish on..." which dosn't exist its post and shedule on then you have to press shedule again.

I should have been a typical male and not read the instructions, I'd have got there a damn sight sooner. :lol:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I finally got it figured out sheduling and queing, easy when you know how. Now I have to think up some fun way to use it. thanks for th help. Still looking for other sites to do similar with if any known.