bondage session software

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

hannah1

bondage session software

Post by hannah1 »

can someone link me some bondage software here, for some reason I cant find any I am planning a session on MOnday Mistress will be here as well for me thanks for any help links to download to get one to work. any and all sent are fine so Mistress can look though them,

Hannah
qwerty212

Re: bondage session software

Post by qwerty212 »

Hi

Fortunately there are tons of great projects over here (it was not the situation 5 years ago).

There is a sticky post in the top of the subforum, but it is old, so I'm going to edit it with all the programs and working links that I can.

Maybe you'll get good results using the search and looking for what kind of session do you want to play (there are blowjobs trainers, motion detectors, image lockers, memory games, software just to release a key... etc).

Greets from Barcelona
hannah1

Post by hannah1 »

I need ones that don't require a webcam

hannah
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

hannah1 wrote:I need ones that don't require a webcam

hannah
Then you have many options:

If you need a program that just opens the CD Tray of your computer releasing the key that sets you free then you must take a look at:
    - Selfbondage CD Tray Opener Simple (only for Windows computers)

- Timed CD Tray Opening under UNIX systems using the shell (only for UNIX computers)

The programs above run a countdown with the specified desired time and then they open the cd tray of your computer releasing the key of your padlocks or handcuffs:

In the case of the one that I did you will get some more extra security features like batery level checking (in case power loss at home when the batery of your laptop goes under a certain level it will finish the session setting you free).

Another group of programs are those that force you to do something to be free (to prevent boring sessions).
  • Time ago I coded a forced exercise program. To play with it you are going to need a lot of equipment (teasing devices, fitness machines at home, a computer...)

You'll get some more info in the links provided. Basically you'll have to de exercise to be free:

Another program that forces you to do perform actions during your bondage to be free is the Selfbondage Memory Game:

With this one you'll have to see a slideshow of images (up to 10) and then play a cards memory game. When you complete the cards game you'll have to answer questions relating the images that you saw at the beggining. If you answer correctly all the questions you'll be free. If you fail you'll have to wait an amount of time before being released.

(the cards part)

(a real example of one of the questions inside the program. There were 600 different images in the last version)

It has been used on some Chimera's Bondage shoots:

Another program that I did was intended to force you to stay quiet or fo noize to be free:
There are also programs to hide from you during a amount of time the picture containing the combination that will set you free if you are using a combination padlock
There are scenario generators, an Adventure Game...

I will edit later with more programs (but you can save me some work and use the search :mrgreen: )

Greets from Barcelona
hannah1

Post by hannah1 »

i would like to see some more, I cant get the memory game to work at all, or the self bondage studio, hoping to see more soon thanks, mistress wants to see more links are helpful as well, the fitness one does sound great but wanting more thanks again

Hannah
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The memory game requires a set of pictures and a question about it to answer after you play the memory game...
BUT, due to copyrights questions the pictures were dropped, however, you can make up your own questions about
pictures you already own...
(Maybe the author can do a tweak so that a picture is not required, and you just play the memory game itself...)

The studio requires you to set-up the database with your own equipment list...

I was (am) gona dust off my old Dos Basic program books and create VB perverted versions for use here...
Nothing ready now and nothing can be ready by tomorrow...

I was trying to set-up something like the Arena Match on Korra (The avatar) where it is player vs player...
But it could be used here person vs person...
Do something like "war", but you each draw 5 cards...
Then you each play a card face down...
Turn them both over, Hi card wins...
If you win, you do something to her...
If she wins, she does something to you...
(You can work out the details...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...