Online Controlled Release System by DVD/CD tray

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

firefinal1

Online Controlled Release System by DVD/CD tray

Post by firefinal1 »

I have always wondered if it was possible to have somebody else control the CD Tray release trigger from another location / computer.
And after some searching on how to code etc. etc. I have came up with the following idea.
Obviously it aint fully developed yet as it is just a script and no real program. So any advice on how to improve is still welcome.
If you have used it ^^ Let me know your experiences as well =) As what would you like to see added for example.

What is required:
- Have a shared online folder (I used Dropbox)
- Have a script that opens the CD Tray (Added one simple .vbs script)
- Provide the controller / Master / Mistress with 3 file names for Reward, Punishment and Release. (These can be pictures for example as Reward.jpg Punishment.jpg and Release.jpg)

What does the Dominant have to do?
The Dominant in this case only has to make sure that the submissive and Dominant share one folder with dropbox for example. The Dominant can now determine on basis of webcam streaming for example if the submissive performs his/her actions correctly. In the case of a reward the Dominant simply copy paste the reward file into the shared folder and the submissive will be bound for 10minuts less. In the case of a punishment the Dominant simply copy paste the punishment file into the shared folder and the submissive will be another 10 minuts longer in bondage. IF required the Dominant can also provide the submissive with an instant release with the Release file being placed within the shared folder. This will open the CD drive on the computer of the submissive. (Please keep in mind that the maximum punishment number is 25, to prevent the Submissive to be endlessly bound!)

What does the submissive / Selfbondage practicer have to do?
The person in bondage have to do several setups for the script:
- Make sure he/she shared a folder with the Dominant person.
- Make sure he/she has setup the correct time in hours. Including minimum and maximum!
- Make sure that the script has to correct paths.
- Release/Punishment/Reward: C:\Users\XXXX\Dropbox\Public\Release.jpg
- Destination: C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\Selfbondage
- ReleaseScript: C:\Users\XXXX\Desktop\Selfbondage\ReleaseScript.vbs
- Make sure that the CD Tray release system is tested at least a couple of times by yourself.
- Setup your bondage scenario and put your faith in the Dominant person for their mercy :evil: :whip:

Matlab code (Save within a matlab script file)

Code: Select all

clc
clear

%Time Variables
EndTimeHours=0.5; %Initial Ending Time in hours
MaxEndTimeHours=2*EndTimeHours; %Maximum Ending Time in hours
MinEndTimeHours=0.5*EndTimeHours; %Minumum Ending Time in hours
Seconds=1; %Interval checking
Timer=0; %Starting Time / Set to zero!

%File Locations
Release = 'C:\XXXX.jpg';
Punishment = 'C:\XXXX.jpg';
Reward = 'C:\XXXX.jpg';
Destination = 'C:\XXXX';
ReleaseScript='C:\XXXXs';

%Fixed Values
EndTime=EndTimeHours*3600; %Initial Ending Time in seconds
MaxEndTime=MaxEndTimeHours*3600; %Maximum Ending Time in seconds
MinEndTime=MinEndTimeHours*3600; %Minimum Ending Time in seconds

%Reward Settings
NrRewards=0;
RewardTime=600; %10 minuts rewards

%Punishment Settings
NrPunishments=0;
PunishmentTime=600; %10 minuts punishment

while Timer<EndTime
    tic

if rem(Timer,1) < 0.001 
        clc
        display(['You are now tied for: ',num2str(round(Timer))])
        display(['You are release after: ',num2str(round(EndTime-Timer))])
        display(['You have received: ',num2str(NrRewards),' Rewards'])
        display(['You have received: ',num2str(NrPunishments),' Punishment'])

%Punishment Part
        if exist(Punishment, 'file')
            if NrPunishments<25; %Restrict the ammount of punishment to prevent endless being tied up!
                NrPunishments=NrPunishments+1;
                NewPunishment=(['Punishment',num2str(NrPunishments),'.jpg']);
                movefile(Punishment,NewPunishment)
                movefile(NewPunishment,Destination)
                EndTime=EndTime+PunishmentTime; %Add another 10 minuts

if EndTime>MaxEndTime
                    EndTime=MaxEndTime;
                end
            end
        end

%Reward Part
        if exist(Reward, 'file')
            NrRewards=NrRewards+1;
            NewReward=(['Reward',num2str(NrRewards),'.jpg']);
            movefile(Reward,NewReward)
            movefile(NewReward,Destination)        
            EndTime=EndTime-RewardTime; %Removed another 10 minuts
            if EndTime<MinEndTime
                EndTime=MinEndTime;
            end
        end

%Release Part
        if exist(Release, 'file')
            movefile(Release,Destination)
            Timer=EndTime;
        end

end    

while toc<Seconds

end

Timer=Timer+toc;

end
%Execution of the ReleaseScript / CD Tray opener
system(ReleaseScript);

CD Tray opener script in vbs. (Save as .vbs)

Dim ts
Dim strDriveLetter
Dim intDriveLetter
Dim fs 'As Scripting.FileSystemObject
Const CDROM = 4
On Error Resume Next
Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
strDriveLetter = ""
For intDriveLetter = Asc("A") To Asc("Z")
Err.Clear
If fs.GetDrive(Chr(intDriveLetter)).DriveType = CDROM Then
If Err.Number = 0 Then
strDriveLetter = Chr(intDriveLetter)
Exit For
End If
End If
Next
Set oWMP = CreateObject("WMPlayer.OCX.7" )
Set colCDROMs = oWMP.cdromCollection
For d = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1
colCDROMs.Item(d).Eject
Next 'null

For d = 0 to colCDROMs.Count - 1
colCDROMs.Item(d).Eject
Next 'null

set owmp = nothing
set colCDROMs = nothing

Major credits to Rubberthing for making this:
rubberthing wrote:This is the first Alpha Version auf CD Tray Online. Please do not use this Program under any selfbondage scenario right now, as this is not the finished and tested Version.

Although i would appreciate it very much, if you test it and give me your feedback. :)

If someone is interested in the sourcecode i can post it here too.

Manual:
There are 2 folders in the Zipfile. One for the master(cd-Dom-exe) and one for the slave(cd-Sub-exe). Each folder contains an exefile (cdSub.exe and cdDom.exe) to start the program. If the program has started you have to select a Dropbox folder which is editable by Master and Slave.

Slave: :gag:
There are 2 Buttons to open and close the CD Tray. At first the slave can test the 2 buttons to be sure that the CD Tray is working correct.
After that the slave can set the prefered Locking time and click the "lock" button. From now on the Slave cannot open or close the CD-Tray( with this program). As time has went to zero or the master has clicked the "open CD" button, the CD Tray will open automatically and the program will exit.

Master/Miss: :whip:
As soon as the slave has locked the program, the Master/Miss can control the CD-Tray. The master can Add or reduce the locking time of the slave in 10 Minute steps. The Button "open CD" immediately opens the CD-Tray of the Slave and ends the locking session. The slave-program will then exit and close.

Download:

:arrow: https://www.dropbox.com/s/76hm1jfoufg5f ... e.zip?dl=0

Join our skype group for all the fun if you want:
https://join.skype.com/bPCcYfNfeKXg
Last edited by firefinal1 on 28 Mar 2018, 08:16, edited 7 times in total.
BornThisWay

Re: CD Tray release online

Post by BornThisWay »

I have an idea that would produce the desired result without the use of a CD tray release. If you look at the main page boundanna.com you should be able to find the cellphone release method. Someone calls the phone and it vibrates off the keys.all you would have to do is get a pay per use phone that you dont mind giving the number to someone.
You can put it in blocking mode so it would only ring if a specific person called you.
And of course, they could be watching you on your cam.
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

BornThisWay wrote:I have an idea that would produce the desired result without the use of a CD tray release. If you look at the main page boundanna.com you should be able to find the cellphone release method. Someone calls the phone and it vibrates off the keys.all you would have to do is get a pay per use phone that you dont mind giving the number to someone.
You can put it in blocking mode so it would only ring if a specific person called you.
And of course, they could be watching you on your cam.
It is a possiblity off course. However I find this release not that reliable. Basically the CD tray release has never failed me, even when I lose power the batteries still release it if they get below a %.
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

if you set the current cd tray release as you normally would but increase the time to the max, then using a program like teamviewer for another person (you trust) to access your computer and open the tray when they wish.
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

sexdemon wrote:if you set the current cd tray release as you normally would but increase the time to the max, then using a program like teamviewer for another person (you trust) to access your computer and open the tray when they wish.
But once again that means I have to trust somebody with my computer for example. ^^ While Im trying to avoid that method.
I can't imagine we dont have like software that can recognize chatscreens for words like Release and then trigger on that.

So in that case I dont have to share my screen, since my computer will be able to recognize the other person typing "Release" and this feeds the CD-Tray program to open the cd tray.
It does require some programming (However Im not very skilled in programming XD)
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Would the CD-Release mechanism used in SBBJ work for you if I published it as an individual app? It does not have the Audio input options that Qwerty's app. has, just a simple timed release. But I did have an idea for this that would make remote control possible. I could have the application monitor a folder and wait for a file to arrive, and trigger release when that happens. That folder would be your responsibility to setup. Possibilities include:
  • cloud storage folder such as DropBox or OwnCloud.
  • any WebDAV enabled folder you have mounted on your filesystem.
  • any shared network folder.
It may also be possible to have the app. generate some unique files, that you can supply to people. (email, webpage, whatever). People can then post these files to your DropBox folder, which could do other fun things like:
  • add or subtract to release time
  • immediate release
  • allow a 'voting' system, where multiple users can post these files dynamically, and effect release time.

It's possible.
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Sent you a pm ^^ Because that would be the most amazing idea ever :)
bobtur

Post by bobtur »

I would also like to have a program like this
sub_anal_slut

Post by sub_anal_slut »

Hi!

My 5 cents

Another way is to usa a webcam like a foscam or similar with pan and tilt.
use than pan or tilt function to drop a key or release a string or simmilar,
This will be remotely done by a web interface for a user
I have tested this and it work fine. I set it up so that a string got released when the cam rotated to the max left. o
also the remote user can confirm You get released since it is a cam :-)
Cost less than a 100dollars for a cam on sale ,
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Well kevlar is making a very nice program, but that will take some time. :)
Im currently scripting in Matlab for a very simple script that can do the release using a shared folder that is on my computer (dropbox for example).

Currently it features:

-Prefered time to be released
-Maximum time to be released (In case of random time OR punishment time)
-Minimum time to be released (In case of random time OR reward time)
-Algorithm that can check if there is a certain file name within the directory (Example: Release.jpg or Punishment.jpg or Reward.jpg)
-In case of Release.jpg -> Activate a simple VBS script that opens CD Tray
-In case of Punishment.jpg -> Add additional timeby a couple of minutes up to a maximum of the maximum release time
-In case of Reward.jpg -> Reduces time by couple minutes up to a minimum of the minimum release time.
-In case release time or maximum release time is reached -> Activate a simple VBS script that opens CD Tray

However since im a pretty much beginner in programming Im not really confident sharing my code as Im not sure if its fool proof xD Also it does not have any GUI yet xD
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

This is my code so far ^^ Its not suffieciently good enough to use it during Selfbondage, but its a start ;)

clc
clear

%Time Variables
EndTimeHours=0.005; %Initial Ending Time in hours
MaxEndTimeHours=2*EndTimeHours; %Maximum Ending Time in hours
MinEndTimeHours=0.5*EndTimeHours; %Minumum Ending Time in hours
Seconds=0.001; %Interval checking
Timer=0; %Starting Time / Set to zero!

%File Locations
Release = 'C:\XXXX.jpg';
Punishment = 'C:\XXXX.jpg';
Reward = 'C:\XXXX.jpg';
Destination = 'C:\XXXX.jpg';
ReleaseScript='C:\XXXX.jpg';

%Fixed Values
EndTime=EndTimeHours*3600; %Initial Ending Time in seconds
MaxEndTime=MaxEndTimeHours*3600; %Maximum Ending Time in seconds
MinEndTime=MinEndTimeHours*3600; %Minimum Ending Time in seconds

%Reward Settings
NrRewards=0;
RewardTime=600; %10 minuts rewards

%Punishment Settings
NrPunishments=0;
PunishmentTime=600; %10 minuts punishment

while Timer<EndTime
    tic
    if rem(Timer,1) < 0.001 
        clc
        display(['You are now tied for: ',num2str(round(Timer))])
        display(['You are release after: ',num2str(round(EndTime-Timer))])
        display(['You have received: ',num2str(NrRewards),' Rewards'])
        display(['You have received: ',num2str(NrPunishments),' Punishment'])

end

%Punishment Part
    if exist(Punishment, 'file')
        NrPunishments=NrPunishments+1;
        NewPunishment=(['Punishment',num2str(NrPunishments),'.jpg']);
        movefile(Punishment,NewPunishment)
        movefile(NewPunishment,Destination)
        EndTime=EndTime+PunishmentTime; %Add another 10 minuts

if EndTime>MaxEndTime
            EndTime=MaxEndTime;
        end
    end

%Reward Part
    if exist(Reward, 'file')
        NrRewards=NrRewards+1;
        NewReward=(['Reward',num2str(NrRewards),'.jpg']);
        movefile(Reward,NewReward)
        movefile(NewReward,Destination)        
        EndTime=EndTime-RewardTime; %Removed another 10 minuts
        if EndTime<MinEndTime
            EndTime=MinEndTime;
        end
    end

%Release Part
    if exist(Release, 'file')
        movefile(Release,Destination)
        Timer=EndTime;
    end

Timer=Timer+toc;

end
%Execution of the ReleaseScript / CD Tray opener
system(ReleaseScript);
clc
Thatworm

Post by Thatworm »

I actually have a really good idea for this, what you need is to download teamviewer, with that other people can control your computer when you give them a code, all you really need is trust that the person won't do anything wrong, other than that the person controlling your computer will release or do what ever to you and all you can do is suffer than take the torture ;)
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

firefinal1 wrote:
sexdemon wrote:if you set the current cd tray release as you normally would but increase the time to the max, then using a program like teamviewer for another person (you trust) to access your computer and open the tray when they wish.
But once again that means I have to trust somebody with my computer for example. ^^ While Im trying to avoid that method.
I can't imagine we dont have like software that can recognize chatscreens for words like Release and then trigger on that.

So in that case I dont have to share my screen, since my computer will be able to recognize the other person typing "Release" and this feeds the CD-Tray program to open the cd tray.
It does require some programming (However Im not very skilled in programming XD)

To me it seems as if teamviewer is not an option for the OP... :wink:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Thatworm

Post by Thatworm »

I didn't realize people were already talking about this already, I thought I was the first to bring up the idea but ok, heh, sorry
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Thatworm wrote:I actually have a really good idea for this, what you need is to download teamviewer, with that other people can control your computer when you give them a code, all you really need is trust that the person won't do anything wrong, other than that the person controlling your computer will release or do what ever to you and all you can do is suffer than take the torture ;)
Teamviewer indeed was a little problematic. As I wanted to try and use this in a public webcam place. Therefore you don't know or trust that person on the other end (at least I don't). So I was looking for different options. This case allows me to let users that I don't know control me anyhow. I've been improving this lately and so far my script is being capable of doing the following:

- Simple release mechanism on time
- Being able to add / substract time when given certain pictures / files.
- Being able to be stimulated with the use of OhMiBod for certain file numbers (1 to 5)
- Being able to be instantly release with a certain file name

The information how to control the script I have in my profile page on those public cam places and well it works most of the time... so that means there are still some flaws, which I have to fix. (And thus always have a secondary mechanism running.)
However I know from private messages we have multiple people developing their own scripts / programs. So who knows in the near future :)