Online Controlled Release System by DVD/CD tray

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

rubberthing

Re: CD Tray release online

Post by rubberthing »

Hello Guys,

I would program this in Java and convert it into an Exe-File which is executable on every windows-pc (Mac,Linux aswell if requested).
The solution with a Dropbox as connection between the two computers seems to be the easiest one.

But I would like to know if this kind of programm is still requested?

As this is my first post and first Programm at this kind im happy to hear your comments and suggestions :)
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

I wouldnt mind having a decent exe-file. And indeed the dropbox connection between 2 computers is the easiest solution to transfer files anonymous.
As far as I know there aren't other options to do so.

You can obviously use the code presented here as a basis =)
rubberthing

Post by rubberthing »

Here are the first screenshots of the programm. Its not finished yet.
First time the programm run you have to select the shared dropboxfolder.
This is the sub-part of the programm. The cdtray can be controlled by the 2 buttons until the "Connect DB" is clicked.
If that happens the dom can control the cdtray via the dom-part programm.
pic1.JPG
jands

Post by jands »

I was also thinking the teamviewer option, as far as trusting someone in your computer, just create a extremely limited guest account with virtually no permissions, log into that, run teamviewer and hope your internet is more stable than mine :)
rubberthing

Post by rubberthing »

This is the first Alpha Version auf CD Tray Online. Please do not use this Program under any selfbondage scenario right now, as this is not the finished and tested Version.

Although i would appreciate it very much, if you test it and give me your feedback. :)

If someone is interested in the sourcecode i can post it here too.

Manual:
There are 2 folders in the Zipfile. One for the master(cd-Dom-exe) and one for the slave(cd-Sub-exe). Each folder contains an exefile (cdSub.exe and cdDom.exe) to start the program. If the program has started you have to select a Dropbox folder which is editable by Master and Slave.

Slave: :gag:
There are 2 Buttons to open and close the CD Tray. At first the slave can test the 2 buttons to be sure that the CD Tray is working correct.
After that the slave can set the prefered Locking time and click the "lock" button. From now on the Slave cannot open or close the CD-Tray( with this program). As time has went to zero or the master has clicked the "open CD" button, the CD Tray will open automatically and the program will exit.

Master/Miss: :whip:
As soon as the slave has locked the program, the Master/Miss can control the CD-Tray. The master can Add or reduce the locking time of the slave in 10 Minute steps. The Button "open CD" immediately opens the CD-Tray of the Slave and ends the locking session. The slave-program will then exit and close.

Download:

:arrow: https://www.dropbox.com/s/76hm1jfoufg5f ... e.zip?dl=0
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

let me see if i am reading this right.this program is to let someone control my cd trat without having access to the rest of my computer?
rubberthing

Post by rubberthing »

Exactly :) You just have to share a Dropbox folder(For the communication) with the other Person.

You can try it out alone, if you start the master and slave program on one PC and select the same folder.
Thatworm

Post by Thatworm »

Just one question, is there a webcam involved in this?
firefinal1

Post by firefinal1 »

Thatworm wrote:Just one question, is there a webcam involved in this?
You can setup a webcam any way you want with this ^^ You can set up a private webcam connection with Skype or can go public with websites as chatturbate, cam4 etc.
(Or you can do all of the above with the manycam applications.)
rubberthing

Post by rubberthing »

It's possible to implement a feature which takes a picture every 10 seconds for example, but a video live stream like Skype is not possible. The problem is the connection over drop box. That's basically the bottleneck.

I'll take a look if it's easy to implement the picture method though
rubberthing

Post by rubberthing »

I've implemented this feature now. Actually it was easier than I thought. I hope it works for the most Webcams.
As sub you can activate the webcam and set the seconds between each picture.
The dom can decide wether the pictures should be shown or not.
The updated Version will be available tomorrow.
Thatworm

Post by Thatworm »

Anyone want to try a small session with me? Practice?
tutor

Post by tutor »

Just a question on this.
If using dropbox to run this, doesn't the people need to add the dropbox host link in? I ask because I would like to see this done anonymously, possibly via gmails gdrive since dropbox only allows for one account per computer and gmail can provide multiple accounts, it is a little bit more annonymous.
rubberthing

Post by rubberthing »

Sorry that i didn't posted anything for such a long time. I couldn't get the bug fixed and life was a bit busy. :lol:

I faced that Problem too, when i first tried it on different computers.

Does gdrive work like dropbox? If yes there shouldn't be a problem as long as the duration of the sync-process isn't too long.