Web control, up to 16 devices

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

chained

Web control, up to 16 devices

Post by chained »

Just thought I would share this. It's a web controlled relay board, with 16 relays, and 8 analog inputs. The relays can operate anything from locks to linear actuators to "toys", and the inputs can test things like actuator positions or if a particular lock is open or closed. It acts as it's own host, and has a simple interface to switch the different relays on or off via a web page, and it looks very simple to customize. I'm ordering one:

http://denkovi.com/ethernet-16-relay-bo ... p-internet
Relay Board.jpg
The company also has several other remote control device options.
Last edited by chained on 07 Jan 2015, 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
chained

Re: Web control, up to 16 devices

Post by chained »

One of the devices I plan to have controlled by strangers on the web:

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/yli ... 60721.html
Fail Safe 12V Deadbolt.jpg
Note that in this case, "fail safe" means that it fails in the open position. If you pick the appropriate 12v battery to run your system, the ultimate back-up release will be when the batteries die.
Last edited by chained on 07 Jan 2015, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.
chained

Post by chained »

Another device that I plan to let other people control, while I'm in remote controlled self bondage:

http://www.amazon.com/ECO-WORTHY-Tracke ... r+actuator
Actuator.jpg
Actuator.jpg (5.12 KiB) Viewed 7890 times
It's a 12V linear actuator. I believe the 6" version will be about right to insert and retract phallic toys and plugs into and out of various places.
Last edited by chained on 07 Jan 2015, 23:20, edited 2 times in total.
chained

Post by chained »

And while this particular one is a bit pricey:

http://www.amazon.com/Piston-Japanese-U ... 3837011_48
Auto.jpg
Something like this will of course have to be connected to one of the relays, for remote control by others via the web.
... any other suggestions for this type of device?
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

chained wrote:Another device that I plan to let other people control, while I'm in remote controlled self bondage:

It's a 12V linear actuator. I believe the 6" version will be about right to insert and retract phallic toys and plugs into and out of various places.
I have used linear actuators like that before. Two things to note:
1) To extend it you apply voltage in one direction, and to retract you apply voltage in the opposite direction. It will take a bit of additional logic to make a "reversing relay" which could then be controlled by your web unit.
2) They move rather slowly. Figure it would be several seconds to complete a stroke.

I like your overall idea though. Let us know how it works out.

Ron
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

A "motor shield" for an arduino will do the back and forth control of a DC motor with ease.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
chained

Post by chained »

Thanks for the input guys ... part of the reason I wanted to post the devices I plan to use, is to seek suggestions, or better ideas ... for instance the male masturbator is probably not exactly what I want, but I don't know of a better alternative at the moment.

I'm an electronics engineer, so getting the linear actuator to cycle will not be a problem, and I'm looking at this particular one because it runs at about 1" per second, a little slow but fast enough for now, it's very strong at 330 lbs. force so there will be no stopping it from inserting what ever and where ever, and it's inexpensive at $62. I'm actually thinking of dedicating three of the relays to operating the actuator(s), one to go up, one to go down, and one to start cycling.

Still looking for a few other devices ... like something to swing a whip or crop, etc.
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

What about pheumatics?
http://www.amazon.com/Parker-1-06DSR06- ... r+cylinder
6" and $14

Use an airbrush compressor for air supply or a shop compressor or air tank.

many electrical control methods can be used to control the fluid flow ( rod motion ).
A. 4 independent on-off (2 way or SPST) valves. 2 on each end, 1 to vent and 1 to add air ( or water )
B. 2 on-on 3 way (ON-ON SPDT) 2 position valves either venting or adding, never just holding the current volume in.
C. 2 full control 3 position 5 way valves ( on - off - on SPDT) which have 2 coils. all off no flow. current to one, inflow, the other vent

Benefits and drawbacks to each:
A. More separate valves to plumb and wire but often cheap valves can be found. Look in junkyard, emmissions control valves will often work. 4 12v drivers needed, either relays or solid state.
B. Only 2 valves to buy and only 2 outputs needed. hold in place works only at full extend or retract. both vent gives free motion
C. The valves are somewhat harder to find and can be more pricy but this is the 'correct' hydraulic control circuit for positive control. 4 channels needed. can stop at any position in either direction.

Using Air the insertion action will be affected by the flow rate and supply pressure. At 60 PSI and a 1 1/16 cylinder ( area 0.9" ) you will have 54 pounds of force available once the cylinder fills.
Varying the pressure in both ends of the cylinder lets you control motion a couple of different ways.

From fully retracted position:
Full open no restriction air flow on extend port, fully vented on the other produces rapid extension. With some resistance it may take a moment to "force it in" but the rest of the movement will be very fast.

Vented but closed retract port, same extend port will initially act like the above but slow as it reaches 3/4 travel as the trapped air in the retract side builds pressure. opening the retract vent will finish the extension. Venting the extend side will pull back the piston significantly but not fully.

full pressure on the retract side and closed. Apply pressure to extend port and the piston will extend a small amount as the retract side has a smaller area. Venting the retract side will produce a rapid extension. Opening the pressure port on the retract side will produce a slower extension.

As you can see, using pneumatics gives you all sorts of possibilities for motion control and is less unforgiving than a screw drive extender.

Also, in this setup you could certainly use water as your working fluid. Connect the hose to your faucet for a pressurized supply. Maybe even run the vent hose up through the dildo so the vented water squirts out the tip.
chained

Post by chained »

Thanks for the suggestion ... I have considered pneumatics, but to me, an electronics engineer, it just "feels" like an extra layer of complication. If I were to depart from the simple linear actuator, I would probably lean more toward a stepper motor controlled by either an Arduino or Raspberry Pi. My whole concept here, was to be simple, so that most anyone could do it. The relay controller is almost self contained, and the other devices are quite simple .. at least they seem so in a two margarita induced state ... I could be wrong.
chained

Post by chained »

I found what I think is probably a far better "hands free" device, but their website, http://flesh4u.com/ has virtually zero information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQrOLA4LuJ8

f4u_fcc_bi.jpg
Does anyone have any info., or know anything about these?
aburde

Post by aburde »

Can i use iT to control a remote shock collar online?
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

to bad we dont have any plug and play type of things where you can plug something into a USB and it will download the program needed to use it and then just plug onto it whatever toy you wanted to use.
messing with electronics is not my strong suit.