Digital Dom ideas?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Gregovic

Re: Digital Dom ideas?

Post by Gregovic »

I am looking forward to giving it a try once you finish building it. Will the relay banks be easily available stock parts (I can't seem to find the FTDI based ones for Phoenix's blowjob trainer for instance) or will it be custom made? (Personally i am fine with either, but not everyone might be good with a soldering iron)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
MechanicalMaster

Post by MechanicalMaster »

Hi Gregovic, thanks for the feedback.

I'm thinking of using something inexpensive and accessible to everyone, so Raspberry Pi relay boards from Amazon and no soldering involved, like these:

https://www.amazon.com/JBtek-Channel-Re ... elay+board

For handling relays I'll be either porting the app to Raspberry Pi or creating a companion networked app later. I've got the SFML binding library for Go crashing on the Pi at this moment, so most likely a little Pi app will be best.

Anyway, I'll be making it 100% configurable, so for example you can use a board with 16 relays and easily program all of them within your game logic.

For the time being I'm focusing on the development of the game core, it has been active on a daily basis. The example game "Mistress" already includes:

- Webcam photo locker with timed release
- Mistress mood (gentle to sadistic evolving through time, plus behavior changing according to score)
- Facial recognition using OpenCV
- Speech (pre-recorded) or any audio playing
- Electro punishment sessions through audio-based e-stim
- Individualized and adaptive game based on inventory to match individual kinks

So the example game theme includes things that range from domination, self-bondage, chastity, cross-dressing, "water sports", orgasm control, chores, electrosex, etc. Each thing is activated or combined conditionally according to existing inventory.

I'll be working on it this month doing stuff like handling slave availability (goal is to allow running the game 24x7 without being intrusive), then release the source code here sometime before the end of the year.

Any ideas you guys would like to see there just let me know. Take care and I'll speak to you soon.
MechanicalMaster

ho Ho HO! Merry SBmas to y'all friendly kinksters.

You behaved badly this year so Santa Pervert brings you the very first version of Executor! :D

Linux + Raspberry Pi binaries:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gb27atdfp ... or-0.1.zip
MD5 check: 2ceea04bc33b8cc6f57f0070a65e9eb0

Source code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0umasico4 ... source.zip
MD5 check: 06d4bc7b850a92e2791fd7ca2a0058b3

You need to install SFML and OpenCV. See README file.

No testing done on Mac and Windows yet, I'm afraid :(
This alpha version is for Linux users OR developers willing to compile Go code.
The goal is to make it run everywhere later.

Yours boundly.
MechanicalMaster

Hi kinksters :hi:

Just letting you know that we've been very active preparing version alpha 0.2.

After the first version in December, the Go language turned out not so good for interactive apps with AI, and I'd really like to have it working almost anywhere with no development limitations and no installation hassle. Java is amazing due to its gigantic, massive ecosystem covering pretty much everything in multimedia and machine learning, so we can expect lots of improvements in the second alpha.

At this moment I basically rebuilt the desktop app with voice synthesizer on demand, photo locker, electro-stim, motion detection and face detection. There will be loads of testing and preparation for an Android companion app and I'll be rebuilding the Raspberry Pi relay control app as well, so it will take 3 months to get everything ready.

In the meantime, you can give me your feedback, play with the first version and let me know your scenarios so that we can have them in the game engine.

Take care.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Hi MechanicalMaster, good to hear you are still working on it. I still haven't gotten around to actually ordering a RasPi yet, though I now found another use case for it, so might get around to it soon. Plan to use it as an MQTT broker for an ESP8266 powered network of buttons around the house. See this post for what I plan to do with that. Struggled with how to build any significant number of button boxes for a decent price but most solutions until recently wouldn't work or are too expensive. Building it on MQTT allows the network to be basically arbitrarily large. If I DO get it running maybe we should have a chat about integrating it with your software :wink: .
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
MechanicalMaster

And good to hear from you Gregovic :hi:

I look forward to that and I think the scenarios you describe are very exciting. I can easily integrate an MQTT client and write some logic to make it available via the game engine (so that people can define communications with your system via JSON "action" files).

Also I'll be starting the Android app in a few weeks time (MQTT can be there as an alternative) to let people create game logic that runs outside the house. It's going to be PokemonGo Self-Bondage Edition LOL

I'll be back in a few weeks.