Pavlok

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kinkduino

Pavlok

Post by kinkduino »

This is kind of interesting, a wristband that gives you electric shocks to train you into better habits, you can also shock 'Buddies' over the internet with it.
It connects to your smart phone over bluetooth 4.0 and there is an open API for custom apps to integrate with it - might be interesting to develop some software....

www.pavlok.com
Last edited by kinkduino on 26 Sep 2014, 08:39, edited 1 time in total.
bluemaniana

Re: Pavlok

Post by bluemaniana »

Wow, great option! It's amazing how technology is going far so fast :D

Just imagine qwerty's motion detector with 4 of this electrodes!
But unfortunately, for now they can only ship to US (helooow, Europe is great market for kink toys!) and we should start begging qwerty for write an app for this :D
kinkduino

Post by kinkduino »

I've used Qwerty's motion detector with a remote dog shock collar (connected via arduino), was wondering about ordering one of these to see if I could reverse engineer the .apk and write a custom one but that's going to be quite a project (that I don't have time for right now).

A bluetooth dog shock collar connected to a motion detector like app on a smart phone would be really interesting, I like the idea of the Pavlok, but I bet the shock is not THAT painful, however the API makes it far simpler to interact with....
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

bluemaniana wrote:Wow, great option! It's amazing how technology is going far so fast :D

Just imagine qwerty's motion detector with 4 of this electrodes!
But unfortunately, for now they can only ship to US (helooow, Europe is great market for kink toys!) and we should start begging qwerty for write an app for this :D
I see international here https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pavl ... id=2366138
kinkduino

Post by kinkduino »

That one is a 'Pavloc module which can be stuck anywhere on the body', comes with a separate wrist band. It sounds like it could easily combine with a chastity device to make something akin to the DreamLover 2000 but at much lower cost and without the need for somebody else to control it - very interesting.
I see from their literature that the Pavloc can deliver a shock up to 340v - that could be quite motivating I think, I have ordered one anyway, let's see.....
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Put that around your cock and misbehave!!!!!!
LOVE TO ALL
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

boundsissy wrote:Put that around your cock and misbehave!!!!!!
I aim to misbehave!!!