Type for master

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

uniboi

Type for master

Post by uniboi »

So i've made a little website that allows masters to set a number of letters (individual) that a slave must sit and type.

It's a real like of mine to be told I have to type for a master really late at night and HAVE to stay up and finish :whip: ...and with this, my master can set up the number he wishes me to type, leave me to get on with it and check it at some point in the future to see how long it took.

Check it out.
http://staythere.net84.net/wait/

Any q's let me know.
qwerty212

Re: Type for master

Post by qwerty212 »

I'm too sleepy and late to work to test it now, but thanks for sharing it with us :wink:

Greets from Barcelona
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

Neat, gave it a little try, its very well done, I don't think you can cheat it.

there is one major thing i would say is an issue for me at least, is that all the letters are displayed as the capital versions but the capital versions are wrong when entered.

I do have some suggestions for future upgrades:

1) a option that the master will set that adds a certain number of letters upon one wrong being entered.
2) a option that the master will set that removes any information about how much/long is left for the slave.
3) a option that makes it harder by making the letters case sensitive and adding numbers and symbles to the list.
4) a option for a time limit to be set by the master, and options for that to be displayed or not, and the punishment for failing (like more letters t type etc)
5) idk if it has the same appeal but instead of letters, it asks maths equations. with options to change the level of difficulty.
6) a textbox that the master will use to type a message to the slave that will display upon completion.

hope some of those suggestions help.
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

sexdemon wrote:Neat, gave it a little try, its very well done, I don't think you can cheat it.

there is one major thing i would say is an issue for me at least, is that all the letters are displayed as the capital versions but the capital versions are wrong when entered.

I do have some suggestions for future upgrades:

1) a option that the master will set that adds a certain number of letters upon one wrong being entered.
2) a option that the master will set that removes any information about how much/long is left for the slave.
3) a option that makes it harder by making the letters case sensitive and adding numbers and symbles to the list.
4) a option for a time limit to be set by the master, and options for that to be displayed or not, and the punishment for failing (like more letters t type etc)
5) idk if it has the same appeal but instead of letters, it asks maths equations. with options to change the level of difficulty.
6) a textbox that the master will use to type a message to the slave that will display upon completion.

hope some of those suggestions help.

Thanks for looking at it. It's a pretty basic thing, just wanted to share it really :-)

All your suggestions are great but I probably won't have time immediately to add them. I like the idea of no knowing how long you have left!!! lol I did a test on 5000 letters and it was REALLY long, i mean REALLY long.

I'll add as much as I can when I have time but this usually comes along sparingly. :|
uniboi

Post by uniboi »

Anyone used this with their sub?