Virtual corner time

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

crazy

Re: Virtual corner time

Post by crazy »

First, really good idea and awesomely well designed and delivered! I really love the look and feel, all these customization and variables, but it's not overwhelming, because you get help and explanations for everything! I'm not really a corner time fan myself, but I will surely give it a try when I some free time on my hands...
CheerfullyInsane wrote:As for the screen-size, while it's true that you can't see the screen while in the corner, it would be nice to have a bigger image when you're testing the set-up for sensitivity.
Arguably not a big deal, but my set-up had the camera (and thus the screen) pretty far back in order to get the entire body within shot.
Which made it a little hard to test, since it was impossible to see the 'curve' on the screen.
A little trial and error fixed it though.
For the setup, maybe there could be testing mode, where you could get an audio feedback when you move, but without getting penalties? This way you could experiment with sensitivity without starting a real session.

Also, I'm really interested what technologies and what setup did you use to build the application? It seems very well thought-out and when you start digging into the advanced features, not that simple as at the first sight :)
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
crazy

Post by crazy »

So, I decided to give it a try and I must say it was a really wonderful experience :D

First, I set it up for 2 minutes for a "test ride". For more fun, I decided to do it with my pants down. I managed to keep still with only one scolding, but imagining there's a real Mistress watching over me that is going to spank me if I misbehave made the excitement rise in my lower parts, so to say :oops:

So, next time was 5 minutes and I made the allowed threshold even lower (5%) to make it more challenging. My hard-on didn't go away, so I started to slowly stroke my cock with my hand. Fortunately, the camera was a bit to my left and it couldn't see my right hand, so I managed to stroke faster and faster until I finally came. I only got scolded two times during this, including once for looking over my shoulder to check whether the computer didn't go to sleep :)

In conclusion, it is possible to fool the motion detection provided you move very slowly and/or keep the moves minimal (as with stroking your cock). Maybe my computer was too far from me (around 3m) but moving hands a couple cms there or back didn't seem to trigger a scolding or penalty. Also, when your moving part is hidden behind your body and the camera cannot see it, but that's obvious :)

I'm not writing this to criticize your work, I am fully aware that motion detection cannot detect things like that (or it would be extremely difficult). All in all, that was my most interesting orgasm in quite a while :)
Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

Create your ritual & train yourself at http://online-stamina-trainer.herokuapp.com
Alain

Post by Alain »

Bonjour
Y a-t-il des français ici ? Ou francophones ?
Alain
Alain

Post by Alain »

Hi everyone

Does it work with an iPhone ?
have a good day

Alain
Alain

Post by Alain »

Hi again

is the severity different according to the different disciplinarians ?

Have a good day
Alain (French)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Alain wrote:Bonjour
Y a-t-il des français ici ? Ou francophones ?
Alain
Yes, there are French-speaking people on the board, but the official board language, for practical reasons, is English.

Bienvenue à bord, Alain, et amusez-vous bien! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Alain

Post by Alain »

Hi
There is a problem with corner time : you can leave the position, the "disciplinarian" does't see there is nobody !

One solution : if the one who is punished quits the position in the corner, maybe is it possible for the "disciplinarian" to detect there is absolutely no mouvement at all. Then the order can be to move to prove we are here. If not hard penalty .... to get the report.

What do you think ?

Alain (french)
madeToRegret

Post by madeToRegret »

I think this needs actual consequences - like for instance, asking you to authorize it to post to Facebook, and then posting either a screencap or humiliating message to your account if you do not obey :3
ernesto

Post by ernesto »

madeToRegret wrote:I think this needs actual consequences - like for instance, asking you to authorize it to post to Facebook, and then posting either a screencap or humiliating message to your account if you do not obey :3
I completely agree; needs some sort of consequence.
Paula1957

Post by Paula1957 »

I am sissymaid and I like the cornertime software very much :D
shock_tactics

Post by shock_tactics »

Could you incorporate a CD tray opener into this?

As far as I can tell at the moment it relies almost entirely on your will to obey the timer. As I don't have this willpower it would be good to have some physical release mechanism to keep me there!

Shock
s_steph_m

Post by s_steph_m »

I love it. Thanks ! :gag:
Steph
jakebbb

Post by jakebbb »

ernesto wrote:
madeToRegret wrote:I think this needs actual consequences - like for instance, asking you to authorize it to post to Facebook, and then posting either a screencap or humiliating message to your account if you do not obey :3
I completely agree; needs some sort of consequence.
Did anyone take this onboard?
pottasms

Post by pottasms »

Hi

I'd love to have one small feature added to this great tool:
Do not start timer while there is visible movement

I personally would love to cuff my hands behind my back while standing in the corner. Now it is quite hard to do, since there seems to be about 10 second delay from pressing "Start Punishment" and when I should be at the corner.
If I try to cuff my hands, I'll get scolded about three times at the very beginning of the punishment since I have to fiddle a bit.

Therefore it would be great if this software would wait that I stop moving before actually starting punishment.
I briefly checked the code (being programmer myself) and it seems that it might be quite simple addition.
This probably might do the trick:

Code: Select all

at t.prototype.tick function:
  if(!this.introduced)return this.say(a.Introduction,10),void(this.introduced=!0);
  if(!this.startedPunishment && t) return; // <----- Add this
  if(!this.startedPunishment)return this.startPunishment(),void(this.startedPunishment=!0);
It would be great if you could check if this modification could be possible :)
Thanks for the awesome software anyhow!
jessicaplays

Post by jessicaplays »

Awesome, love it, thanks for sharing!
jessica - kinky slutty bi transvestite near Bristol, UK