Virtual corner time

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

gregw

Virtual corner time

Post by gregw »

Hi. I've made a website that orders you to go stand in the corner and uses your webcam to make sure you stay there. If you move you'll get scolded or earn extra time. Please check it out and let me know what you think: http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/. You'll need to use either Chrome or Firefox (maybe Safari)--Internet Explorer doesn't support video capture yet.
qwerty212

Re: Virtual corner time

Post by qwerty212 »

Welcome to the forum!!

Works like a charm Image

Thanks for sharing your work with us. It would be great to have a bigger video screen (or even maybe toggle to full screen when sessions starts.

Greets from Barcelona
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Great fun, works well, use during a video chat it has a great response from the other users :P .
LOVE TO ALL
gregw

Post by gregw »

Happy to hear you guys are enjoying it!

Technically it should be pretty simple to make the video screen larger--I'll add that to my list of improvements to make. I'm curious how you'd use a bigger screen during the session though. Surely you can't see the screen while you're standing in the corner right? ;)
CheerfullyInsane

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

Works perfectly.
Fun little gizmo. :D

As for the screen-size, while it's true that you can't see the screen while in the corner, it would be nice to have a bigger image when you're testing the set-up for sensitivity.
Arguably not a big deal, but my set-up had the camera (and thus the screen) pretty far back in order to get the entire body within shot.
Which made it a little hard to test, since it was impossible to see the 'curve' on the screen.
A little trial and error fixed it though.

Cheerfully
HellzBellz

Post by HellzBellz »

Wonderful piece of software. Works perfectly!

Many thanks for writing and sharing.
Zimon

Post by Zimon »

I'm no cornertime guy, but nice webpage with possibilities.

Perhaps implement a subpage for sharing videostream encrypted : A submissive may click on the "share a videostream" subpage, there he/she will be asked to create a "password" and a tick box telling if the user or the viewer should set treshold and time etc, or not. When all set and clicking finish, then there will be generated a link that the submissive may share by skype/mail/irc/pm etc. The viewer must also enter the password as an extra security.

If the options was set to adjust the treshold time etc yourself, you will just have to wait for viewer to connect and then start.

If settings was to viewer to adjust, then the viewer will log on, adjust threshold, time and how much "punishment time" will be added each time.

Or even the viewer will be in controll by setting time and treshold. Then he/she will be given a log/warning when the submissive is over the threshold, how many times and hos long. Perhaps being able to scroll the graph. Then click on add time(or set).

Just a few tips on a future upgraded version. I tink that a version that can share the videostream at least will be used more for long distance cyber sessions. :)
bowhug

Post by bowhug »

Very nice little program.

I agree a larger video display would be great.

Thanks for sharing.
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Thanks for the link. Works really well. :-)
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
jessbaby

Post by jessbaby »

Where did you get the text-to-speech voice, it's one of the better ones I've heard and I'm assuming it was free. A few people here might benefit from knowing where you got it.
lisagirl

Post by lisagirl »

Now if only someone could make something using color detection that has you stand in corner...then ...spank yourself until it detects the correct color..then return to corner.
seidenki

Post by seidenki »

I found this from a link on Fetlife. It is mildly addictive, actually.

Unfortunately, I did discover the dangers of having my cat roam into the camera's view. What was supposed to be 7 minutes turned into 30+.

Sei.
CheerfullyInsane

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

seidenki wrote: Unfortunately, I did discover the dangers of having my cat roam into the camera's view. What was supposed to be 7 minutes turned into 30+.
:rofl:
One of the reasons that I make damn sure both my cats are outside before I play.
But look at it this way......
Technically you're being teased by pussy. :mrgreen:

Cheerfully
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

CheerfullyInsane wrote:But look at it this way......
Technically you're being teased by pussy. :mrgreen:
Aren't you all? :rofl:

I love it! :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!