Idea of ​​the program SB and E - stim

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Lexx

Idea of ​​the program SB and E - stim

Post by Lexx »

Hi! I want to voice the idea of ​​the program SB. There are programs for E - stim and it would be interesting to connect them opportunities and methods of release. I would be interested to see in them the following items :
- Select specific sessions E - stim (tracks ) ( http://www.smartstim.com for example) in a predetermined or random order
- Select power and time of exposure in a given interval or random
- Impact starts the program settings , from the movement of a person, or a person is forced to run the program independently impact a number of times (accidentally or sets ) that would run the release mechanism , or wait for a long time.
Roamer

Re: Idea of ​​the program SB and E - stim

Post by Roamer »

I don't have the answers to all of what you want to do but there is a program available at http://www.milovana.com that might be of interest to you. It is scripting tool call Tease Me and there is an editor for it. You can find it listed in the forums sections of the site under offline teases.

If you go to the site you can see what it was designed for but it does work for estim if your device is capable of audio input. Basically you can write a script (pretty easy to do) that does a number of things such as displaying a picture, some text and playing an mp3 or video file. The program permits random variables. For example you can ask it to randomly play an MP3 file from any of the files placed in the folder where its looking. You can do things like tell it play an mp3 file for 30 seconds and then switch to another one. You can even set it to start a MP3 or video file part way through. You just tell it where you want the mp3 or video to start (done by time). If you use your imagination you can create interesting scripts that either tease or torture or maybe do one or the other randomly. For example I have a script that runs about 30 minutes. It displays pictures of one of my favorite models and puts text on the screen such as "You've been a bad boy and now you must be punished". It is set so that each time it displays a picture it will play an MP3 for a random amount of time. Sometimes it doesn't play any mp3 at all. It goes on in a teasing fashion playing just enough to keep you interested but not enough to bring you to climax. At the end their is a random event that determines if you get to cum or not. Once you get the knack of putting together a good script it can be quite entertaining especially when combined with self bondage.

Its kind of hard to explain in words but if you go and get the program and the editor and play around with it you will see what its all about and what it can do.
chained

Post by chained »

Ideas are like a clitoris, half the people have one, but very few people know what to do with it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

chained wrote:Ideas are like a clitoris, half the people have one, but very few people know what to do with it.
Quote of the month...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

There are people who have a gift for starting my day off with a good laugh. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

chained wrote:Ideas are like a clitoris, half the people have one, but very few people know what to do with it.
chained

Post by chained »

lol ... glad to hear that my warped and twisted sense of humor is tolerated 'round these parts :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I thought clitoris was a god of some sort.

A lady once told me I had to kneel down before her and worshipped the clitoris. So I knelt down before her and started singing hymns.

She threw me out. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

chained wrote:lol ... glad to hear that my warped and twisted sense of humor is tolerated 'round these parts :)
Anyone who's done any amount of reading in here knows there are some pretty wacky people in this joint... myself included... :mrgreen:

This post:
bounddosster wrote:I thought clitoris was a god of some sort.

A lady once told me I had to kneel down before her and worshipped the clitoris. So I knelt down before her and started singing hymns.

She threw me out. :)
is ironclad proof of that... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

bound_jenny wrote:
chained wrote:lol ... glad to hear that my warped and twisted sense of humor is tolerated 'round these parts :)
Anyone who's done any amount of reading in here knows there are some pretty wacky people in this joint... myself included... :mrgreen:

Jenny.
There's always a pleasure to read you Jenny.

Greets from Barcelona
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote: Anyone who's done any amount of reading in here knows there are some pretty wacky people in this joint... myself included... :mrgreen:
Jenny.
It's nice to be appreciated for my inner qualities.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.