Mac Punishment Software

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

ptdw

Mac Punishment Software

Post by ptdw »

Hi All, I'm new here (actually a long-time lurker). A few years back I wrote a punishment/"virtual dominatrix" program for the Mac. Basically, you start fully clothed, and you are gradually stripped, made to exercise, and eventually tortured and humiliated.

During the process, the program takes snapshots of you and saves them to the Desktop. The path is random, but avoids repetition (when possible) and has certain minimum requirements that must be met before you are free to go. Therefore, the session may last from a half hour to much longer, depending on how things play out. Check out the README file for more info.

You can set what clothing you are wearing, and what devices you have available. Unfortunately, everything is hard-coded into the software, so you can't customize beyond the built-in options. If anyone wants to take over development to add more features, feel free to PM me for the source code. Also, I would love to replace the dominatrix pics with someone from the community. So if there are any volunteers, let me know! :wink:

I probably should have shared this a long time ago, but have been reluctant to do so. I'd love to hear your experiences with this. Enjoy!

*Updated Sep 21, 2015*
http://www.4shared.com/zip/J8VNV1Xece/punishme_v22.html
(Password is "boundanna", please do not distribute elsewhere, thanks).
Attachments
Screen Shot.jpg
Last edited by ptdw on 22 Sep 2015, 04:22, edited 2 times in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Mac Punishment Software

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

For the Mac I assume...
But I would like to see the source code...

I might have some ideas for you, and your ideas may help with a few blocks
in my adventure program...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
cjrmlogin

Post by cjrmlogin »

Came here to say I like this program... A lot. Be sure to post if you update it :D
ptdw

Post by ptdw »

Thanks! Glad to hear someone else is enjoying it. I was very reluctant to post it...
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

ptdw wrote:Thanks! Glad to hear someone else is enjoying it. I was very reluctant to post it...
Thanks a lot for your hardwork. It looks great (looking a the pictures, unfortunately I can't test it).

Greets from Barcelona
crft

Post by crft »

Hi, I sadly cannot download the file. Can you share it somewhere else?
ptdw

Post by ptdw »

Sorry, link should be fixed now...
mc4000

Post by mc4000 »

Would love to try this, but could not download the file either. Do you have an alternative link?

Thanks!
ptdw

Post by ptdw »

A few people noticed that the original link had stopped working. I uploaded a new version (see original post) with some minor changes:

- Added support for audio e-stim unit (shocker)
- Remove devices sooner if they have already been on too long
- Added a few more special scenarios and punishments

Someone also suggested including the option to automatically post the pictures taken during a session. This could be done with kinktalk, for example, by automatically updating a photo album as you go. It may be an interesting *option* if someone wants to code it (I don't have time right now). The picture uploads could be used as punishment for failure, or could be randomly selected for upload.

Anyway, that feature is NOT in this version, and would always be optional. If someone wants to code that, PM me and I can make the source available.

Enjoy...
johnnybitaly

Post by johnnybitaly »

any chance for a windows version ?
ptdw

Post by ptdw »

Sorry, no plans for Windows at the moment...
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Mac punishment software.

I thought that was IOS 9 ?
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
lesabre

Post by lesabre »

I know this is an old post, but I'd be very interested in checking this out. Unfortunately I get "The file you requested has limited access: Publisher only."

Any chance for a re-up? Thanks!
domesticfred

Post by domesticfred »

Also very interested in this :)
ligotagegrenoble

Post by ligotagegrenoble »

Dear ptdw,

Thank you for sharing this program. I enjoy it a lot.

Unfortunately, on my Mac (OS X 10.11, "El Capitan") it crashes quite often. The crashes appear to tend to happen when it takes me a long time to get one of the "ingredients" (e.g. go to the fridge to get ice cubes), but maybe that is just a coincidence. This can be a bit of a bummer during a session (extra punishment ?). I would appreciate if you could publish also the source code. The first thing I would do is recompile the app on my OS version. And if that does not help, then I would debug. Both of these approaches are on possible with the source code.

Another advantage of having the source code would be the possibility to implement minor modifications that reflect personal taste.

Thanks !