SBBJ v2

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

Re: SBBJ v2

Post by kevlar »

Homehoney,

Have you selected any of the options for Image Capture? As shown here, there are two checkboxes on top of each group box. Did you select one of the 'Timed Capture' or 'Capture Event' check-boxes? Which of the sub-options did you select? If using 'Capture Event', ensure that one of 'On Pass' or 'On Fail' is selected.

Held deep throat events only happen if you have this configured as a requirement. This image shows the page for this. Ensure that the 'Chances' box is configured to allow DT sucks, and that the 'Seconds Required' boxes contain numbers higher than 0. If the randomize option is not selected, the lower of these two numbers is the required number of seconds for a held DT. In the image provided, a DT is required 99% of the time, and you must hold that for a minimum of 2 seconds to pass.

Does that explain it?
Last edited by kevlar on 30 Jan 2015, 05:11, edited 1 time in total.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

mtlsub,

Have you used your mouse to draw the desired regions in the camera window? By default 3 regions are required, draw them in the appropriate locations on your dildo, then select colors.
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

I press the mouse button and drag the pointer to make a box but as soon as I let go the box disappears. :cry:

I have already removed sbbj and reinstalled it. I deleted the settings.ini.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

What is the resolution of your camera, and how big are the boxes you are trying to create?
A 'box' will only be accepted if it is within certain limits, which are currently: min: 40, max 200. So your 'box' must be a minimum size of 40 x 40, and maximum of 200 x 200. So for a camera with 1280 x 960 resolution, max. size of a box is roughly 20% the entire frame size.

Try drawing different size boxes, ensure they don't go off the edges, or overlap.
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

my camera res is 640x480.

Regardless of how big or small I make the box, it disappears.

The only weird thing I can see is that when I tell the program to detect the camera it finds the camera 10 times with 2 different resolutions.

dev 0: 640x480
dev 0: 320x240
dev 1: 640x480
dev 1: 320x240

all the way to
dev 10

is it possible that a new camera would fix the problem? I don't know squat about programming.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

The issue with the scan detecting the camera 10 times is known. This is only on Windows, where the opencv library cannot detect the camera properly. I still cannot see why this would happen, and only to you. So a new camera would likely not be a solution either. It's down to ensuring you are doing it correctly, and have not found a bug.
  1. Remove the .ini file. The location is noted back on page 4. (C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\KevlarsKinkyCreations\sbbj.ini)
  2. Start the program. Do not resize or maximize the window
  3. Scan and select your camera, 640x320 resolution.
  4. Check settings. Detection - Number of regions, should be 3.
  5. Draw the regions, try various sizes.
If that fails to work, try plugging the camera into a different USB port, on the computer, not a hub. Try a new mouse? I am grasping at straws here, but cannot think of what else this may be.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

AmberCDinNC wrote:Thanks so much!! I didn't know there was a version 2, but now I've downloaded and installed it. LOVE it! Only one thing isn't working... there is no slideshow at the end, even though I have it checked. Any idea what might be wrong? I even checked and it DID make the directory to store captures, but it's not taking any snapshots. Thanks!
Your issue is for SBBJ v2, so I have responded in this thread, rather than to your original post.

Thanks for the LOVE, always nice to hear. For the slideshow issue, HomeHoney reported something similar, but I cannot find any reason for this. I retested it just now, and it worked fine. Confirm you have selected some of the capture options, such as shown here.
Last edited by kevlar on 01 Feb 2015, 23:10, edited 2 times in total.
oni

Post by oni »

Thanks for making SBBJ, it's great!

A small feature request; after a session display some statistics, like the numbers of sucks, failes, deep, etc.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

oni,

Your request is already on the list. I've actually been slowly working on a more 'performance based' version, which has all these statistics, and more. Unfortunately, so much to do, so little time...
jessie

Post by jessie »

hi kevlar :)

there are some 3d webcam sensors out there like the ASUS Xtion Pro Live Motion Sensor,
the Primesense Carmine v1.09 and the Creative Senz3D Depth and Gesture Recognition Camera.

Do you think it is possible to support such cameras in future versions? :)
Maybe it would simplify some known problems.
For example, i have the problem, that the 3 different regions will not ever be recognized correctly,
and i think in the end the problem is the "flat" capturing of the situation :)

( e.g. http://www.amazon.com/Xtion-Motion-Sens ... B00KK2OGC6 )

chained

Re: SBBJ v2 on Fedora

Post by chained »

Has anyone ever gotten this to work on a non-deb distro of Linux ... in my case that would be Fedora?

I successfully converted the deb file to an rpm file using "Alien", but in the end it requires cv dependencies that are older than the ones already installed in Fedora, and I'm afraid to back-step them.

Has anyone else tried this?
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

jessie,

The 3D sensors look pretty neat, thank you for pointing them out. I had a look at the API for this, and they do look promising. But this would not really simplify anything already written into sbbj. Other naughty uses for this type of camera do come to mind, but that is for another time.
jessie wrote:For example, i have the problem, that the 3 different regions will not ever be recognized correctly,
and i think in the end the problem is the "flat" capturing of the situation :)
What exactly is the problem with the regions? The detection of these regions is still sensitive to dim or changing light conditions, but for the most part it does work.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

chained,

There are 3 packages to be installed for linux. One of them contains the correct opencv libraries. These will be installed in /usr/local/lib, which should not conflict with any previously installed version of opencv. The same thing applies for the Qt libraries. Did you convert and install all 3 packages?
chained

Post by chained »

kevlar wrote:There are 3 packages to be installed for linux
Now how the hell did I miss that? There may have been rum involved ...
Anyway, I tried the opencv and Qt packages, and I get errors like this:

"install of libopencv-2.3.1-2.x86_64 conflicts with file from package filesystem-3.2-19.fc20.x86_64"

That is, they conflict with the opencv libraries already installed by the OS ...
... so, I tried just moving the files to the appropriate directory, but they can't be found by by sbbj.

Anyway, I'll figure it out, I'm halfway good at this stuff ...

... Thanks
sub247

Post by sub247 »

I tried to use sbbj V2 with Win XP. After install sbbj-2.29.exe the programm just not running at all. Please tel me is it works with Win XP.