SBBJ v2

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

Re: SBBJ v2

Post by kevlar »

Mreow02 wrote:I'm using the 2.50 version on mac and I have issues with the deep throat, when I hold the dildo the program never consider the DT as accomplished I tried to changes the parameters but it doesn't work
I just did a quick run on Mac OSX 10.11.2, with sbbj v2.50, and everything seemed to work properly. Can you elaborate on your situation?

1. You are required to do a DT, but when you do so it says you failed?
2. You are required to do a DT, do so, and are not given the proper reward?
3. You are not required to do a DT, perform one anyway, and are not rewarded as you expected?
Mreow02

Post by Mreow02 »

situation 1, I do the DT, I hold it, but the program doesn't consider it successfull

oh and I'm on OS X 10.9.5, but I doubt it changes anything
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

I really don't know what to say. I re-downloaded the v2.50 package, just to make sure I was using the correct one. I set DT chance to 50%, held time required random from 1 to 2 seconds. Everything worked fine.

Try those settings. Turn off all other DT 'chance' options, except the first one, which you can set to 50% (or whatever, as long as you get some). Also in UI / Detection, check the 'Disable cheat check' box. Use 3 regions only, ensure adequate lighting.

If it still fails, send me your sbbj.ini file, and I will try using your exact settings to see if I can reproduce the problem.
Mreow02

Post by Mreow02 »

Ok now it work, but how do I do to set up my session so I have to keep the dildo more than x seconds in my throat?
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

For a held DT requirement of X seconds, in the settings under the 'Session' tab, 'Deep Throat' sub-tab, in the box entitled 'Seconds Required'. You can set a Minimum High and Minimum Low value, and there is the 'Randomize' check box. These have the following effects:

Min High: 4.0 Min Low: 2.0 Randomize: Unchecked - Min DT time always 2.0 seconds.
Min High: 2.0 Min Low: 4.0 Randomize: Unchecked - Min DT time always 2.0 seconds.
Min High: 4.0 Min Low: 2.0 Randomize: Checked - Min DT time will be random, between 2.0 and 4.0 seconds.
Min High: 4.0 Min Low: 0.0 Randomize: Checked - Min DT time will be random, between 0.0 and 4.0 seconds.
Min High: 2.0 Min Low: 4.0 Randomize: Checked - Not sure. I do not recall trying this.

Does that explain it? Also, please note that the 'Visual Suck Cues' image that appears will have the word 'HOLD' shown on it when a held DT is required. It does NOT indicate how much time is required though.
Nezutzu

Post by Nezutzu »

Hi everyone.

Yesterdays I tried BlowjobTrainer-2.31-ming32-2.
Initially I had some problems with camera, other settings and so one.
Finally the trainer start working as it should. So I decided to play with it a bit. Pretty soon it get boring, because if I miss a blow there was only a sound. Thinking about this program and whole setup I understood that I miss essential part which is real punishment. Here on the forum people where discussing different ways of punishment for the trainer, as bark collars, arduino and so one. All those required additional expensive hardware, some programming skills and could be dangerous. Personally I would avoid electrical discharge in my neck from dog collar. What if I get paralyzed by that?
So, I found a perfectly quick and cheap solution.
I used signal from left PC speaker to make electrical pulses to punish a victim (that was poor me... hehe) and right speaker was working as usual to say commands to the victim.
Here are some details:
I used 5 Wt stereo PC speakers, the right speaker inside has power supply and stereo amplifier (2 channels). The left speaker is just passive, it gets electrical signal from the right speaker.
So I cut the left speaker away and connected a small transformer instead.It is 5 Wt transformer AC220 to AC9V; transformer AC120 to AC5 Volt would work the same. Low voltage leads (9V) should be connected to the speaker wire and high voltage (220V) - to punishing electrodes.
Very important part is a ballast resistor connected in series in high voltage side - it works as current stabilizer and prevents from excessive shocks. The resistance must be 5 KOhm minimum.
Please see the pictures attached.
sp1.jpg
And here is setup ready to use:
sp2.jpg
To use left channel for punishment and right channel for sound I modified sound files from beep directory. Punishing signal is on the left channel only, commands - on the right channel. Then I applied electrodes (wet cotton pad, then aluminum foil with attached wire and duct tape on top) on my kind a sensitive lower body parts. I recorded punishing signal that produces effect similar to whip sting or so. Then I adjusted punishing signal and command sound levels starting from zero (important!) to a nearly bearable level by PC master level and level knob on the right speaker. If the commands sounds too loud they may be corrected by PC master balance. To check the sound files and adjust their effects I just played them with AIMP3.
If anybody interested I may share the sound files.

Then I decided to try whole system as it should work. I opened BlowjobTrainer-2.31-ming32-2 program, installed dildo, then adjusted camera and so one. I put some numbers in program settings not really paying attention to all meanings, then attached thread with handcuff key so it will fall as CD opens, put nearby the second key frozen in a bowl of water, checked all connections, camera, then initiated the session and locked myself. I was on my knees before the rubber dick, trying out the blow-job trainer for the first time, my wrists chained on my back and connected with the chain from my leg irons forcing me in a sort of hogtie. Then it was a time for the blow job and I got a painful sting because I was too late... Being relatively helpless and unable to interfere with the BJ trainer I was literally forced to do my best. Tears ran down my face as I tried desperately to avoid another and another punishment from the BlowjobTrainer and trying not to gag (again) on the huge rubber cock. I was terribly uncomfortable as the cruel Master (oh, my PC) forced me to do so, but I had no choice but to obey and do my best. After some time I must manage to use my throat better, because I was whipped less and trainer added less punishment minutes and blows. Ultimately, the session was off and I was allowed to stay on my knees another two hours until trainer released the key.
1c.jpg
Hmmm... That was fun! Probably I will repeat that again tomorrow night, but I need to be more careful with the settings. :roll: :whip:

Huh... If anyone will repeat my setup, please don't forget about resistor, it may safe you from problems and do everything carefully because all is on your own risk.
No-No! Nothing predictable! :gag: :whip:
Martin15

Post by Martin15 »

I'm trying to install and run the program on Windows 10, is it compatable?

When I open it I get messages that the following files are missing from my computer:
libopencv_core2410.dll
libopencv_highgui2410.dll
libopencv_imgproc2410.dll
libopencv_video2410.dll

Any ideas on how to get the program to open?
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

You could try installing the OpenCV-2410-ming32-1.exe package from the same place you found the software. I have no idea if it will work on Windows 10, I have never attempted to do so. I have not seen any reason to move to Windows 10, unless I go insane and decide I need to pay a yearly subscription in the Microsoft Store in order to play Solitaire, so .... you will have to try it out yourself! I suspect it will work fine though.

Good luck.
life

Post by life »

I have the same problem i've read here some times, the program works fine, but it does not save the captured pics :-(

I've tried 2.51, 2.31 and the older versions 1.x and 0.x, evertime the same.
SBBJ creates a folder from timestamp (190216_1401 e.g.) unter c:\Users\life\sbbj, but the folder is empty.

Tried Time Capture and Capture Events, normal start and with admin-rights, compatibility mode Vista and XP, nothing changed.
My system is W7-64.

Is there a kind of debug-version out there, where the program write some infos about variables, status etc. in a logfile to find the error?
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

The version 2.51 is great, however one very crucial feature is missing: you cannot define a program to execute for teasing. This was available in version 1.
I wish that could be implemented and it would be perfect. If the developer is still around ...

Edit: Just seeing in the post above "Kevlar" that must be you, so maybe there is hope :)
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

Kevlar, would you be insulted if I rewrite the software in C# (that would be windows only). I don't need your source code, but I guess I would just copy most of the settings and put my own twist on "events".
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

I took no answer as an OK ;) - maybe I can post a link somewhere this weekend.
Attachments
ReleaseSetup.png
SessionSetup.png
CameraSetup.png
Session.png
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

that program looks awesome, may i make a suggestion though, a "gangbang" mode of sorts, so as you have it set up now lets say a 100 suck session finishes off that cock and you just have to wait for release, with this mode, you can set up a session with multiple cocks to please (still only the one dildo), here is the settings i would add if that helps explain things a bit:

enable gangbang mode [] - tick box
number of cocks {insert number}
randomize amount of cocks[] tick box
minimum amount of cocks {insert number}
maximum amount of cocks {insert number}
hide how many cocks are in session[] - tick box
time between cocks {insert number in seconds}
randomize time between cocks[] tick box
minimum time between cocks {insert number in seconds}
maximum time between cocks {insert number in seconds}
spread blowjobs out over release time [] tick box - if randomize is ticked, this is unselectable, but if this is ticked randomize is unselectable, basically if you have a high release time, blowjobs can be randomly spread out throughout it.
average punishment time between cocks [] - tick box - if not selected punishment time will be cumulative instead (could be very high number for long many cock sessions)

so basically you crate a session as you would but you could then have to do it multiple times, each cock having random settings in line with your selections, like number of sucks etc, its all re rolled so each cock is different, in the breaks your allowed to take your mouth off the cock and have a rest. but the full idea is when you clock that lock committing yourself to suck for release, you dont know if your giving 3 blow jobs or 30. whatever your settings are.

hope you like this idea and decide to include it.
johns1234

Post by johns1234 »

basics first ;)
bikkel89

Post by bikkel89 »

kevlar wrote:For a held DT requirement of X seconds, in the settings under the 'Session' tab, 'Deep Throat' sub-tab, in the box entitled 'Seconds Required'. You can set a Minimum High and Minimum Low value, and there is the 'Randomize' check box. These have the following effects:

Min High: 4.0 Min Low: 2.0 Randomize: Unchecked - Min DT time always 2.0 seconds.
Min High: 2.0 Min Low: 4.0 Randomize: Unchecked - Min DT time always 2.0 seconds.
Min High: 4.0 Min Low: 2.0 Randomize: Checked - Min DT time will be random, between 2.0 and 4.0 seconds.
Min High: 4.0 Min Low: 0.0 Randomize: Checked - Min DT time will be random, between 0.0 and 4.0 seconds.
Min High: 2.0 Min Low: 4.0 Randomize: Checked - Not sure. I do not recall trying this.

Does that explain it? Also, please note that the 'Visual Suck Cues' image that appears will have the word 'HOLD' shown on it when a held DT is required. It does NOT indicate how much time is required though.

Well well,

After a long time i'd try the program V2.51 again No matter what i do, any combination of numbers.
If I'll Just suck(deepthroat) for 0,50 seconds. it gives me a ''Pass''.
And I also don't see the required seconds for how long I should hold it.

Any idea?