SBBJ v2

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

Re: SBBJ v2

Post by kevlar »

g[mx], Source code link updated back on page 1. Have fun.
RobB1212

Post by RobB1212 »

Hi,

I have been trying to install this program (excellent job by the way :D ). It use to work on my old windows 7 laptop but on windows 8 I keep getting a "the program cant start because libopencv_core2410.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" Any ideas how I can fix this? I tried running this as administrator etc but it didn't have any effect

Many thanks
oni

Post by oni »

RobB1212 wrote:Hi,

I have been trying to install this program (excellent job by the way :D ). It use to work on my old windows 7 laptop but on windows 8 I keep getting a "the program cant start because libopencv_core2410.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem" Any ideas how I can fix this? I tried running this as administrator etc but it didn't have any effect

Many thanks
It sounds like there's some problem with the installation of OpenCV, have you installed all of the requirements:
libQt-5.4.1-ming32-1.exe
OpenCV-2410-ming32-1.exe

oni
hannah1

Post by hannah1 »

it done the same for me too
Tommy88

Post by Tommy88 »

Hey!
This game seems to be great work!!!
A view years ago I have written a small program which opened the cd box to get a mechanical without needing external tools.
However what you made of it is absolutely incredible.
I cant wait to get it running. So far it started once. After I tried to set up my cam (using manycam) I chose a source, resolution, no problem so far.
As far as remember it tried to connect and ended hanging with the screen attached.
I uninstalled everything and installed it again, same behaviour. I have searched for an ini-File that probably stores settings but didnt find anything like that.
Restart and disconnecting cam didnt help either.

Any idea what to do to make it working?
Attachments
pic1.png
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

The config file is stored here: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\KevlarsKinkyCreations\sbbj.ini

Not sure why it would be hanging. What sort of camera is it? USB? Try using a lower resolution, like 640 x 480 to start with.
Tommy88

Post by Tommy88 »

Thx for the help, kevlar, deleting the ini has solved the problem! :D

I also figured out that you can start a video using the call of a program as release action.
I cannot just type in the form because it expects an executable but using a batch file works!
If you have the vlc-player it could look like this:

startvid.bat:

Code: Select all

start "C:\PROGRA~2\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" C:\PROGRA~2\KevlarsCreations\BlowjobTrainer\vids\video.avi
However the video only starts once, after that I have to restart the sbbj ...

Very nice idea with the call of external programs, that really opens it to a lot more functions!

Now I have to figure out, how the program actually detects the regiones to be calibrating before starting a "session".
It is quite intuitive and there is some explanation in the readme file but a more detailed description would help ;-)
For example a test-scenarion and pictures what to expect to see or so.
Thor

Post by Thor »

kevlar wrote:Hi littleslut,

I have a new version for you to try, BlowjobTrainer-2.51-ming32-1.exe. You can change your language as shown in Region_and_Language.png.

For this version I enabled the options for head play and warnings. These are not reliable, they were built in there, but never tested very well. I thought I would turn them on, and I left the bits that definately do not work disabled.

Let me know how it goes for you, and thank you for your contribution of the russian translation.

changelog.txt:

Code: Select all

v2.51
- fixed play of skDeepMinRegion to occur at required DT region
- enabled 'Head must stay in mouth' option.  Other options require too much rework.
- enabled feature for Warnings.  Tested w/ default options only.
- quickie audio added for these
- added russian translation (littleslut)
- Main Toolbar labelled, set always visisible on save/start
- Close button for UI no longer hidden when session started
- Moved QThread teardowns early to avoid app. continuing to run after close.

I tried it on Windows 10 and get the following errors:

The procedure entry point "_ZSt24__throw_out_of_range_fmtPKcz" could not be found in the dynamic link library "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\libopencv_core2410.dll"
The procedure entry point "_Z21qRegisterResourceDataiPKhS0_S0_" could not be found in the dynamic link library "C:\KevlarsCreations\BlowjobTrainer\sbbj.exe"
The procedure entry point "_ZSt24__throw_out_of_range_fmtPKcz" could not be found in the dynamic link library "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\libopencv_highgui2410.dll"
Administrator rights and compatibility don't help. libopencv is a fresh installation from the OpenCV-2410-ming32-1.exe in the second post of this topic.

The older Version 2.29 works fine.
poppersandpluggslut

Post by poppersandpluggslut »

HI THERE

great program works realy well but cant get the capture image to work ,, i tried 2 cameras and three versions of this software , windows 7 64 bit . it creates the new folder but no images are in it and no slide show in the program itself ?

help
free now for dressing and poppers fun add me if you want to view direct and get me all poppered and slutty :)
tenslide

Post by tenslide »

Guys, when I run the program, I climbs error 0xc0000056, all the programs installed

windows 7 x64
[[[[[]]]]]

Post by [[[[[]]]]] »

hi, i'm wondering if there are any instructions as how to actually use this software.

thanks
oni

Post by oni »

[[[[[]]]]] wrote:hi, i'm wondering if there are any instructions as how to actually use this software.
I don't think there are any instructions, I find it pretty self-explanatory.
What part are you having problems with?
[[[[[]]]]]

Post by [[[[[]]]]] »

oni wrote:
[[[[[]]]]] wrote:hi, i'm wondering if there are any instructions as how to actually use this software.
I'm not quite sure how many squares I should use or how they should be aligned. Thanks in advance for your help.
Mreow02

Post by Mreow02 »

I'm using the 2.50 version on mac and I have issues with the deep throat, when I hold the dildo the program never consider the DT as accomplished
I tried to changes the parameters but it doesn't work
oni

Post by oni »

[[[[[]]]]] wrote:
oni wrote:
I'm not quite sure how many squares I should use or how they should be aligned. Thanks in advance for your help.
Square 1 should be at the tip.
Square 2 is depth for standard
Square 3 is depth for deep.
Having more squares add more deep throat "levels".
Have fairly big squares that line up, they should not be outside of the dildo.

Make sure the environment with lighting etc. is the same when you set up and when you start the program. It's very frustrating to fail due to errors in detection.
Try out the detection before starting and make sure it works ok.
If you have problems with detection it's possible to change the algorithm and sensitivity level in the configuration tab.