SBBJ v2

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

Re: SBBJ v2 (Release)

Post by kevlar »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:What makes it worse is that you'd probably want a fairly complex pattern, or have it randomize a pattern at the start, to keep things from getting overly repetitive.
In the spirit of the session being a 'trainer', I created the pattern as a simple gaussian, aka a 'bell curve'. The height of the bell curve would represent the depth of a suck, and another curve would be used for DT held time. User preferences would define the shape of the curves, and possibly skew them to one side or another. Depth and held time would still be affected by a random chance parameter.
Tenderfoot88 wrote: And since you brought up the pass/fail system - personally, I'd love to see a score based system - give the user free reign on what they're doing, and punish them based on failing to gain enough points over a given time period (more realistic - the person giving
A 'score based system' can be created using cycles that I mentioned. A cycle can be defined as a preset number of sucks (16, 32, ...?), and the pattern applied to determine the desired suck time, depth, etc. Instead of failed sucks, if you did not do as desired, you would be issued a warning instead. After X number of warnings, the cycle would be considered a failure, and you would have to start over. Otherwise, depending on how well you did during the cycle it would be possible to declare the cycle as a pass early. You would then move on to another cycle. The goal would be to finish with a certain amount of successful cycles.

Using this methodology splits the coding into specify chunks (patterns, cycles, warnings). I have about 70% of this done already, back with sbbj v1, it just needs rework and testing with v2. Unfortunately, coding takes a great deal of time, and my time is very limited right now. So I am waiting to see what everyone here wants the most, so when I do have some more time, I can get those things done. Items now that come to mind include:
  • packaging fix (jennifer.bh)
  • platform fixes (Win. cam. detection issue, app. in background issue)
  • suck time limit fixes (thor)
  • audio retest (custom audio, with a folder of clips for each audio 'tag'). Random & sequential clip selection
  • possible upgrade to audio system, to allow mixing, audio selection based on audio length. More audio tags. (jessBaby, me)
  • retest 'warnings' system
  • retest / fix head play options
  • put audio tease back in, app tease as well
  • add custom tease options for serial attached devices (arduino, etc)
  • ... and the list goes on...
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Thanks, I looked at your code from the first page and it answered a question I had about the Arduno...
It can receive command line instructions...
Now here is an idea for you...

./arduino-serial -b 9600 -q -p /dev/tty.usbmodemfa2411 -s "1" // switch on vibrator for 60 seconds
./arduino-serial -b 9600 -q -p /dev/tty.usbmodemfa2411 -s "2" // switch on estim for 5 seconds

Change the 1 and 2 to be the time the output is turned on...
IE:
./arduino-serial -b 9600 -q -p /dev/tty.usbmodemfa2411 -s "60" // switch on vibrator for 60 seconds
./arduino-serial -b 9600 -q -p /dev/tty.usbmodemfa2411 -s "5" // switch on estim for 5 seconds

Then change to code from:
if (inByte == '1') {
digitalWrite(11, HIGH ); // Turn Vibrator on
delay(60000); // for 60 seconds
digitalWrite(11, LOW); // then turns Vibrator off
to:
D=inbyte * 1000
digitalWrite(11, HIGH ); // Turn Vibrator on
delay(D); // for 60 seconds
digitalWrite(11, LOW); // then turns Vibrator off
That way, you don't just have 2 time options...
Also, is there a way, like above, to select the output channel???
I see you used channel (output#) 11
That way, you could select different outputs and different times...
... Oh, I see that it is in your selection of 1 or 2...
SO... try this...
./arduino-serial -b 9600 -q -p /dev/tty.usbmodemfa2411 -s "1160" // switch on channel 11 for 60 seconds
or
./arduino-serial -b 9600 -q -p /dev/tty.usbmodemfa2411 -s "1005" // switch on channel 10 for 5 seconds

Code:
C=left(inbyte,2) // left 2 letters... <10 would be 04 or 01...
D=right(inbyte,2) * 1000 //Right 2 letter... range is 01 to 99 seconds... or make it 3 letters for 001 to 999 seconds... (16 minutes...)
digitalWrite(C, HIGH ); // Turn Vibrator on
delay(D); // for 60 seconds
digitalWrite(C, LOW); // then turns Vibrator off
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Thanks, I looked at your code from the first page and it answered a question I had about the Arduno...
It can receive command line instructions...
Now here is an idea for you...
All good ideas, but I think you may be underestimating what the micro controller can do.
  • program arduino to monitor serial port. Arguments received will be numbers, but the code can parse it any way you like, and convert to/from ASCII, so basically, you can send anything needed to it. ie any number of arguments.
  • arduino functions to do whatever, depending on the arguments sent. You create the code and upload it to the arduino, and it just sits there running it, waiting to do something. Later, when you want to use it, turn the sucker on, hook up the serial port (usb usually), and go! Depending on the program, it can affect anything hooked up to it, such as:
    • turn on vibrator, ramp up power from 10% to 100% over 5, 10, whatever, seconds, then turn off
    • turn on vibrator, dynamically ramp power - have the intensity adjusted. Use signal analyses, and send a contuous stream of numerics over the serial port - intensity matches the music you are listening to! (or noise you make, or ....)
    • estim. on / off / duration / power level, whatever.
    • activate water pump, hooked up to a dildo, simulating ...
    • activate motor to open your curtains / blinds.
    • the list goes on and on.
I recently bought an Arduino Uno myself. Now I need a vibrating plug, a 9V battery, some duct tape, a spatula, some tin foil and ....
ericjes

Post by ericjes »

Hello Kevlar

I have tried to instal the Mac version of SBBJ2 but it is not working here. I got the error message:

" sbbj is damaged and could not be opened. You have to remove it. "

Have 10.9.3 here. Like to test SBBJ on mac.

Regards Eric
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

ericjes wrote:sbbj is damaged and could not be opened. You have to remove it.
@ericjes,

I am also on OS X 10.9.3, and have not found any problem. I re-downloaded the installer and it installed and worked just fine. I did a google search for your phrase, https://www.google.com/search?q=dmg+is+damaged+and+could+not+be+opened.++You+have+to+remove+it

The first result indicates it may be due to security settings. Try that.
Jekyll

Post by Jekyll »

Hello,

Thanks for the program. It look great.

I've a problem. I've close the main menu and I'm unable to restore it.

Look at the printscreen.
Printscreen
Printscreen
What can I do to recover the main menu ?

Thanks.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@Jekyll,

Remove the settings.ini file created by the program to save settings. The location of this file will depend on which operating system you are using, and the OS version. (See IniFormat section here )

Assuming Win 7, it could be in C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\Application Data\kevlarskinkycreations\sbbj\settings.ini
If you cannot find it, try using a Search in your OS.

FYI: When you click on settings, and click to exit, which you obviously can no longer do, the save location is indicated briefly on the bottom bar of the application.
Thor

Post by Thor »

Hi, I played a little bit with the settings and now i have some Questions, it would be fine if you can answer them.

1. Under UI / Detection: I) Do you have some kind of Documentation on the different detection Methods, it would be interesting to know advantages and disadvantages, to choose the best option for different environments. II) What exactly does the "Cheat Check" do and when should we disable it.

2. Under Session->Suck Options: I) The Suck speed are seconds? II) Which value is used if min and max are different and neither Randomize or Ramp up Suck speed is active? III) I have the feeling the Maximum value needs to be lower than the minimum value, am I right or how does thos two values work? IV) Can you explain the ramp suck speed option and the "reverse ramp position" value, I think I know what it should generally do, but i'm unsure on the details.

3. Under Session->Deepthroat: How does the "Reduction per DT Region" work? All i can think of is that it has something todo with more than 3 Regions, but I have no idea what it really does.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@Thor,

Detection methods: check compareHist method here. As to how/when to use them, your guess is as good as mine. The default is what worked best for me, but I added the others, as it was trivial for me to do so.
II) What exactly does the "Cheat Check" do and when should we disable it.
Checks if deeper regions have been occupied when a shallower region was not. Disable it if the region detection is fidgety, and fails unexpectedly.
2. Under Session->Suck Options: I) The Suck speed are seconds? II) Which value is used if min and max are different and neither Randomize or Ramp up Suck speed is active? III) I have the feeling the Maximum value needs to be lower than the minimum value, am I right or how does thos two values work? IV) Can you explain the ramp suck speed option and the "reverse ramp position" value, I think I know what it should generally do, but i'm unsure on the details.
The unit is seconds, yes. The max. of min/max is always used if no other options are set. If Randomize is selected, a random value between min/max is selected for each suck. If ramp. suck speed is used (say max 15, min 2), then the suck speed will be 15 secs. at the start of the session, and slowly ramp down to 2 seconds at the end of the session. Reverse ramp position is when the ramp is reversed, so the time ramps the other way around. If at 50%, then the 2 sec. limit will be in the middle of the session, and the time will gradually go back to 15 secs. at the end.
3. Under Session->Deepthroat: How does the "Reduction per DT Region" work? All i can think of is that it has something todo with more than 3 Regions, but I have no idea what it really does.
If you have %chance, 1inX, lastX set for DT, and have 3 DT regions (5 total), all regions below the first will have the chances reduced by the value indicated. Makes the deeper DT less likely to happen, since it is more difficult.

Hope that helps.
auandi

Post by auandi »

I might just be a total idiot, but I'm having trouble figuring out this interface. I haven't used SBBJ v1, only the older builds. Is there any kind of manual?

In particular, I'm finding it hard to tell what the program wants me to do and it seems to fail me without a clear reason or where I messed up. I think want its wanting is that when the girl is higher on the cock it means a regular suck covering region zero, then region 1 then back to region zero. But am I mistaken? I'm sorry for not being more specific but if I could just get a more clear breakdown for what exactly the regions *mean* and what the different ques are asking for exactly it would be a huge help.
JBG

Post by JBG »

Is there any chance of a 32 bit deb release or a source to build from? :(
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@auandi,

By default there are 3 regions, the first region must be the one closest to the head of the dildo, This will be the box you drew with your mouse, with the number 1 in it. The second region will be further down, followed by the third region, which should be a deep throat; this box will have number 3 in it.

The program wants you to suck the dildo. A normal suck will be indicated with the picture with 'the girl higher on the cock', which means you must suck in regions 0 and 1, and then come back out. A deep throat will be indicated with the picture of the girl giving a deep throat, which means you must too, sucking in all the way to region 2. Both of these suck types have different audio cues as well, basically two different 'beep' sounds.

If it is failing for you, you likely have not drawn the regions properly, or improperly set the detection values. Try this:
  • draw the regions on the dildo. How you define them will depend on your angle of view, color of dildo, color of background, and more...
  • check detection settings. Method: COMP_CORREL. Operator: < Threshold: 0.15
  • click 'Set Colors' button.
    • All the detection regions should now be transparent, and will have numbers inside them. These represent the current comparison values of those regions compared to the 'baseline', when you clicked 'Set Colors'.
    • Move your hand or something else over the regions. The numbers will change.
    • If the number in any box goes below (Operator: <) the threshold (Threshold: 0.15), the region will turn red. This is how the program knows you are sucking on the dildo.

ie. Normal suck: all regions transparent, followed by region 1 and 2 turning red (in that order), followed by region 2 and 1 turning transparent again (in that order). Suck complete, PASS. Do it any other way, FAIL.
This must be configured correctly, or the program is useless. You can try playing with these settings until they meet your needs, but this must be working.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@JBGIs there any chance of a 32 bit deb release or a source to build from?

I am not releasing the source, no. And I do not intend to support 32-bit unless a bunch of people ask for it. Right now it is quite a lot of work to support and test on Mac, Linux, and Windows as it is. Sorry, but my only suggestion would be to upgrade processor / OS to 64bit.
kahea1

Post by kahea1 »

Hi

I was playing around with the program and now I have the same problem as Jekyll. I dont have the menu bar with the settings and all the other buttons anymore. I tried to delete the settings file but it didnt help. I also reinstalled the programm but it still doesnt work. What should I do?

Thanks!
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@kahea1,

I don't know what to tell you, it is an odd problem. Can you or Jekyll give an idea as to why it disappeared? Did it just go missing one day, or did you 'drag' it elsewhere - it is a dockable item, just like the 'Visuals' box on the right.

Are you sure you removed the settings file? Is this on windows, if so what version of windows? For Win 7, the settings file is in a hidden directory found at:

C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\KevlarsKinkyCreations\sbbj.ini