software for use on a partner?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

tormenta

software for use on a partner?

Post by tormenta »

Hello,
I'm aware that this is a self-bondage board, but I hope you won't mind my asking if any of great software tools discussed here have been adapted/extended for use in imposing chores or punishment on a partner? The only two such tools of which I'm aware are 'fondofwriting' and 'grounded' but it occurs to me that with the extension of the generation of some kind of untamperable written report many of the much more sophisticated tools here would be highly suitable for this purpose, e.g. the bj trainer and other ones employing a motion detector. Can you tell me if there are developments of this type.

Regards and thanks to all the great coders for sharing their work.
T.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: software for use on a partner?

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Do you mean a program where you assign tasks for the other person to do???
Kinda like a list of "chores" that he, or she, checks off as they are done???

Are you present to verify their completion or do you just take their word for it???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
tormenta

Post by tormenta »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Do you mean a program where you assign tasks for the other person to do???
Kinda like a list of "chores" that he, or she, checks off as they are done???
Are you present to verify their completion or do you just take their word for it???
The idea is that the 'Dom' assigns a task to be completed using a program similar to one of the self-bondage tools on here, but when the task is completed some kind of text file is generated confirming that the task has been completed as instructed. The Dom only needs to see that report to that verify the task has been done with no need to actually witness the task in progress. So for instance with the movement detection software, the 'sub' could be instructed to sit motionless for a fixed period of time and when that time has been reached a report is automatically generated (or even mailed to the Dom). The report could include a snapshot taken by the webcam at a random moment during the session to confirm that the sub really was in position. The important thing would be to have the software designed to eliminate any way that the sub could forge the report or otherwise cheat.

The two programs that I mentioned, fondofwriting and grounded, work along these principles, but are both fairly unsophisticated compared to the tools on this board.

T.
CheerfullyInsane

Post by CheerfullyInsane »

Or in other words, taking the BJ trainer as an example, the Dom could set up a session-file, mail it to the sub.
He/she then goes through the scenario, and the program subsequently produces a report-file (encrypted of course) stating time taken, failed sucks etc.
This gets mailed back to the the Dom for verification.

Nice. I like it.
A lot, actually. :mrgreen:

Not a programmer myself, but I shouldn't think it would be too hard to do.
The values are already being set in the program, it's merely a matter of exporting them to a text-file and then encrypting them.
It doesn't have to be NSA-level encryption, a simple checksum based on a password should suffice.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

It is possible to put this in SBBJ v2. You would need to further refine your needs for this, and post it as a feature request in that topic. Based on what you describe, I would envision the following requirements:
  • Dom would need to have a copy of SBBJ v2 installed to generate the config. file.
  • app. may require the ability to obfuscate config file in some manner so the Sub cannot see what is going to be required.
  • app. must be able to load the config on demand, preferably after Sub has been tied.
  • app. could modify requirements based on if Sub. started at the required time, or based on how late the session was started.
  • app. would need to generate some result set (report), possibly with captured images/video from the session
  • app. would need to obfuscate the resulting report for submission to Dom, or do so automatically, via configured email / upload / 3rd party application.
Does that sum it up? That is alot of new features. Newer features are added by popular demand, so if you would like this, I suggest quoting this message in the topic mentioned above to see what interest is generated.
tormenta

Post by tormenta »

Thanks for the responses cheerful and kevlar, you've both explained better than I managed what I was trying to describe. Not being a coder myself I feel a bit uncomfortable in making requests, but as kevlar points out there is quite a bit of work involved in adding this extra layer on to SBBJ. Do you think it would be any more feasible to start with a simpler proof of concept where the Dom can configure some simple memory game or some such that must be completed by the sub before the report is generated?

T.
tormenta

Post by tormenta »

So, just to clarify. There is currently no software on the forum that allows a Dom to set a task for his sub and then verify its completion? It's a shame although I appreciate that it's not the focus of the site.
tormenta

Post by tormenta »

Okay, here I am back again to flog my dead horse. Another idea has occurred to me, and I'm wondering if such a program already exists or if it would be feasible to create one. I envisage a web page where a picture can be uploaded and scheduled to be emailed to a selected adress at some given time in the future. The only way to prevent the picture being mailed is to perform some kind of task on the web page before the deadline. Something like the cards memory game or some similar puzzle.

What do you think? Has it already been done or is it a terrible idea?
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

tormenta wrote:Okay, here I am back again to flog my dead horse. Another idea has occurred to me, and I'm wondering if such a program already exists or if it would be feasible to create one. I envisage a web page where a picture can be uploaded and scheduled to be emailed to a selected adress at some given time in the future. The only way to prevent the picture being mailed is to perform some kind of task on the web page before the deadline. Something like the cards memory game or some similar puzzle.

What do you think? Has it already been done or is it a terrible idea?
i like that idea. i dont have the skills to do this for a website, but i could probably build a little java program that does what you want there. you basically select a picture and an email adress and a time that you bet you can solve the game, and then you have to actually solve the memory game within the set time to prevent the picture from being sent. right?
tormenta

Post by tormenta »

Hi bikinibondage,
Sorry for the delayed response, but yes, you've got exactly what I had in mind. If you were able to have a go at coding it in java that'd be great. I'm not much of a programmer myself, but I'd be happy to help with the testing and debugging.
T.