In case female voice actresses are needed

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

Triplestar

In case female voice actresses are needed

Post by Triplestar »

I just stumbled upon this woman at Fiverr and I rememberred the thread in this forum where someone was searching for female voice actresses for his software. So this woman does 5minutes of bdsm mp3 for 5 euros.

For example having a female telling me to suck deeper when using the Blowjob Trainer would make a session much more interesting than interpreting the varius forms ob BEEPs :oops:

I think the price is reasonable and some people in here would propably have no problem with donating 5 dollars to improve the lovely software that our nerds here are creating ;)
jessbaby

Re: In case female voice actresses are needed

Post by jessbaby »

Do you know if she'd be OK with redistributing it though? I might be up for donating some but if you can't mass distribute it by including it with the main program it seems like a non-starter.
Triplestar

Post by Triplestar »

Good point! I do not know her stance on that, I just stumbled upon her on fiverr and it came to my mind that there was a search for female voice samples here in the past (the project got dumped though).
jessbaby

Post by jessbaby »

Well I just emailed her to ask what her stance/fee would be for reading lines for a free bit of software. If it's reasonable I wouldn't mind chipping in at all. So maybe we should come up with a draft of what lines we might want her to say.

So anyone making software in need of voice acting, let's team up and do this in one go!
jessbaby

Post by jessbaby »

I have heard back and she is not only fine with redistribution she will not charge extra for it. So I plan on going forward even if I pay for it myself (it is quite reasonable after all). Anyone who wants input on what she will say post here and I'll compile a master script that I will eventually forward on for her to read.

Just to start as an outline for the self-bondage blowjob trainer, I'd want multiple lines for each of the "situations" that need audio:

1. When normal suck is required
2. When deep suck is required
3. Pass
4. Fail
5. Successfully held deepthroat
6. Respite
7. Release

And maybe we could add:
8. Taunt before starting
9. Finished last suck (different from "release" which could be for when keys drop)
10. Taunt during slideshow (but before "release")
11. breaking virtual restraint (I know it's not programmed yet but it never hurts to have the audio lined up)
12. Requiring you hold a deepthroat? (I also know this isn't programmed but could be an interesting future feature)

Tell me if I'm forgetting any, and tell me if any other programs could use this. Post ideas here cause it might inspire other people to think of things we missed. I'll try for some detail myself later.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

jessbaby wrote: And maybe we could add:
8. Taunt before starting
9. Finished last suck (different from "release" which could be for when keys drop)
10. Taunt during slideshow (but before "release")
11. breaking virtual restraint (I know it's not programmed yet but it never hurts to have the audio lined up)
12. Requiring you hold a deepthroat? (I also know this isn't programmed but could be an interesting future feature)
  • Actually, number 12 is already in the program, both in the original, and in the upcoming version 2. Simply select a minimum 'Held Time' in the deep throat options, or you can set it to be a random held time between min/max.
  • 8. Is already implemented. It has the audio tag 'sessionStart'. I'll have to double check if this occurs before the 'delay' time or not, but it is trivial to add extra event tags at known times such as these.
  • 9. Good idea, an tag for actual 'release' and one for when the sucks are complete. I'll add that in.
Also, check my comments in this post.. I describe some features I have added, but not fully integrated regarding reducing 'fail' events in favor of 'warning' events. This would eventually need audio to be useful.

kevlar
jessbaby

Post by jessbaby »

So I jotted out a preliminary script, I kept it very modular and therefore should be versatile to people's tastes. You can view it here. The only area I wonder about, I tried keeping it versatile but if people feel there aren't enough lines for one particular style you might want the mistress to have (not really any "loving" lines for example) let me know here in the next day or two.
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

I like the voice options, I just think it maybe lacks some detail in the suck commands, for example:

suck it bitch
suck it whore
fucking suck it looser
swallow that cock

maybe some derogatory language that can be edited onto some clips for those who like that.
also does this woman have a sample of her voice?
jessbaby

Post by jessbaby »

Alright, I added more stuff. A lot more harsher commands, a lot more "loser" or "sissy" commands. It's better to have too much than too little I guess, and so not everything will be up everyone's ally but people can obviously always delete what they don't like.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

I have a suggestion for your vocalist, but I am not certain how well it will work out. For the phrases that end with an epithet, pause very slightly before that word, and do not change your tone or volume. This may offer the possibility of doing further audio cuts to optionally add the epithet. ie.

Suck it whore. Audio clips could be 'Suck it' or 'Suck it whore', or even just 'whore'
Suck it bitch. Same deal. Can be used for 'Suck it', 'Suck it bitch' or possibly just 'bitch'.

If it ends up sounding acceptable, the audio system in sbbj could be tweaked to optionally add the epithet based on how nasty the session is configured, or how badly a job the 'victim' is doing. Then again, you can just have her read the line with and without the epithet at the end.
jessbaby

Post by jessbaby »

That's a great idea, I was kind of going for that in a few places but I've added more of them and made the instructions more clear. It should be very modular (and therefore modify-able) when done. So if there's nothing else by tomorrow I'll send it off and we should have it (depending on how fast I can edit the raw file) by early next week.
Triplestar

Post by Triplestar »

sexdemon wrote:also does this woman have a sample of her voice?
Yes she has: click

There could also be additional tease samples, used after a successfull / unsucessfull deepthroat. For example "hahaha" "You start liking it huh?"

I guess the samples need to be short though in order to not overlap with each other, so we have to keep that in mind.
Also we should opt for many different samples for the same event, because in a session with 100 sucks, it can get repititive very fast and thus taking away from the realistic feeling.
jessbaby

Post by jessbaby »

Either I'm an idiot or I'm just not seeing where in your link I can hear/download an actual sample. Now that someone's mentioned it I too would like to hear one.

I also added a line of "mocking laughter," whatever she takes that to mean. However just to emphasize, I have a direction written in the script for the second to last section that says she should read each line at least three times in three slightly different ways, even with licence to slightly ad-lib, to try to keep down repetitiveness.

Edit: Never mind, I am an idiot.
jessbaby

Post by jessbaby »

Ok, so quick update, I have officially placed the commission as the script currently exists. So as far as programming/planning, the script as it is written is what will be recorded. It may take up to a week according to the site, and then there's my need to edit, so within say a little over a week and I should have it ready to post.
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

is there any update to this? :)