Robotic Controlled Dildo for Forced Oral, etc.

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

zappy

Robotic Controlled Dildo for Forced Oral, etc.

Post by zappy »

A more advanced forced oral sex system would use a robotic arms. An inexpensive robot could work. Attach a dildo to the end and have it search for the lips with a cam. It can try to press gently against the lips, and move to wherever the girl moves her face. The girl will tire and eventually stop moving her head, then the dildo would press against her lips gently. When she opens her mouth to breath it would slip in. If she uses her face to push it away the dildo can back off, then return.

This can also be used to locate the clit. No need to for a tight tie because the dildo will move, so no matter how much the girl moves the dildo will follow.

Can be used with blindfold. A voice system can also be used.

Color lipstick on the lips can make it easier for the vision system to find the lips.

The cheap robots are weak, so they cannot press hard. Best to keep it safe.

The downside obviously is the cost of the robot. A decent one is $100, though the one below is $50.
bound_jenny

Re: Robotic Controlled Dildo for Forced Oral, etc.

Post by bound_jenny »

I like those hands.

There are numerous possibilities beyond what you suggest... very naughty possibilities! Like nipple fun? Tickling? :twisted:

There would be a lot of work behind it, but with the required effort, much entertainment could be obtained.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Might require some cutting edge video processing work to do well (figuring out what is where, live, is one of the more recent develops in robot developments. Not sure if home computers (let alone basic microcontrollers) can compute at that level or not.

Certainly beyond my talents, though the idea is pretty awesome. And, as Jenny says, extremely versatile.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

But whatever you do, do NOT build a Cylon!!! :shock:

:rofl:

Jenny.
luanachiantelle

Post by luanachiantelle »

very nice idea... quite difficult because you need lot of axes on the robot arm, but very nice. I think a today PC has more than the speed needed to track a mouth, the problem is moving a robot arm at a suitable speed but without risk

Luana
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Aren't Cylons bioroids (stealing from Appleseed for lack of a better term) by that point, though? Flesh and Blood? It's much easier to find a flesh and blood love doll, though there are laws against most methods. (Seduction into a long term relationship in which your partner is entirely sexually submissive is the legal one that comes to mind, and while difficult, it's still easier than building a human out of...whatever the Cylons built those things out of.)
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

The problem with having a robot like that is that it should be plenty sturdy. The model seen above is meant for small tasks and I doubt it will be able to handle the intricate movements or the forces needed.
After that comes the matter of actually moving the robot, if it has a built in controller, that is fine. However, you need to take into account what forces are generated by the movements and what the limits on the robot's joints are etc. this would need some hefty programming work to get right.

As for taking a webcam and finding an object in 3-dimensional space, the math is quite complex and there are a lot of variables, including lighting conditions (often the most tricky part).

That being said, the idea is nice (though risky) and I am interested to see who might take it up.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:Aren't Cylons bioroids (stealing from Appleseed for lack of a better term) by that point, though? Flesh and Blood? It's much easier to find a flesh and blood love doll, though there are laws against most methods. (Seduction into a long term relationship in which your partner is entirely sexually submissive is the legal one that comes to mind, and while difficult, it's still easier than building a human out of...whatever the Cylons built those things out of.)
I'm thinking first-generation Cylons... what started the whole mess in the first place. Toasters. :idea:

Or for that matter, don't make any Terminator predecessor either.

Jenny.
zappy

Post by zappy »

A cheap robot can work because all it is doing is either gently pressing against lips or clit. The programming is simple enough that any robot hobbyist can do it. The drawback is users must buy a robot arm and do a little assembly, this is a far cry from just downloading software. A user must spend a minimum of $100 and spend some time assembling, and this is after someone wrote the code and designed the setup.

The way to do this is with two cams. One at the end of the dildo, one on the side.

Cam 1: Moves towards the color or shape. On the dildo.
Cam 2: Measures sucks, same as present dildo software.
The two cams have separate routines.
Cam 1 moves the dildo in whatever way that makes the color bigger on the monitor.

A clip rubbing setup would have a vibrator or magic wand attached.

Check out the color following robot below, see how small the camera is.

bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

zappy wrote: Check out the color following robot below, see how small the camera is.
That's actually not a camera but a small dedicated colour sensor. It ships with various versions of the Lego Mindstorms kits. :)