SBBJ v2 or Virtual Restraint?

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

Re: SBBJ v2 or Virtual Restraint

Post by kevlar »

tekoma wrote:A few days ago I grabbed some sounds that could be used with your new software.
here are the first samples : http://ul.to/tmm450v4

@kevlar: Please let me know when you have the exakt tags for v2. Currently the samples are named after the content in the "wav". I allready see, that some of the samples should be compined with klicks and beeps, to make it more clear, if its a fail or success.

If someone else also have some additional nice sounds, please put the online, I am willing to make a matching folder/sound template for v2.
First off, please note that all audio files must be in a specific format for now.

Code: Select all

format_.setSampleRate(44100);
    format_.setChannelCount(2);
    format_.setSampleSize(16);
    format_.setCodec("audio/pcm");
    format_.setByteOrder(QAudioFormat::LittleEndian);
    format_.setSampleType(QAudioFormat::SignedInt);
All the sound files require renaming. I've changed them to match the 'event' system I've implemented for the new version. Possible audio tags that can be used are (all with the .wav extension, case-sensitive):

Code: Select all

sessionStart
        sessionEnd,
        skSuck,
        skSuckDeep,
        skSuckDeepHold,
        skPass,
        skFail,
        respite,
        respiteEnd,
        release,
        climaxStart,       // not implemented yet
        climaxEnd,         // not implemented yet
        skCheat,
        skWarnHead,         
        skDeepMin0,         // Min dt region reached
        skDeepMinTime,   // Audio for skDeepMinTime OR skDeepHeld, not both
        skDeepHeld,
        skDeepHolyFuck,  // not implemented yet
        skWarnHoldit,     // skWarnings
        skWarnHoldit_GoodGirl,
        skWarnDeeper,
        skWarnDeeper_GoodGirl,
        skWarnNotDeeper,  // really?
        skWarningSlower,
        skWarningFaster
If the usage of these is not intuitive, please ask and I will give you the context where they would occur.

kevlar
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@tekoma

Please keep in mind that I cannot include your audio samples when I distribute the software, as I have no idea where these clips came from, and have no wish to get into any legal issues. But you can feel free to make 'audio packs' for use with SBBJ. I've just had a listen to your audio samples, and I have some tips for you:

1. Keep audio clips for most events short. Under 5 words if you can, preferably only 1 or two.

Many people may use the software for slow leisurely sucks, but others may want something more frantic, frenzied or varied. If, at times, a suck is to have a duration of 3 or 4 seconds, any audio would need to be fairly quick. I may be able to add a feature later on to detect audio length and avoid audio that is too long, but that is another feature in an ever growing wish list.

2. Long duration audio is appropriate for events that will have a longer duration. respite and release for example.
3. At the end, when you have settled on the clips you like, normalize all of them, so there are no big volume changes.

Also, nice work!! Always good to see contributions!
luanachiantelle

Post by luanachiantelle »

I also have some audio file in italian language, I will rename and convert etc etc and publish them as soon as possible...

only a question: where can I download the latest software version? the old link with 4share sems not to work with me. Must I subscribe to 4share? Till now I tried to do a "login with fb" that was available...

greetings

Luana
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

luanachiantelle wrote:I also have some audio file in italian language, I will rename and convert etc etc and publish them as soon as possible...

only a question: where can I download the latest software version? the old link with 4share sems not to work with me. Must I subscribe to 4share? Till now I tried to do a "login with fb" that was available...
Luana
SBBJ v1 is the only one released at this point, and it is on 4shared.com. Yes they require you to 'subscribe'. All it takes is an email address to do so, and I have not received any spam from them yet. Once you have 'signed in', click the link to the software, then 'Download', then 'Free Download'.