Computer enforced gag

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

tina

Computer enforced gag

Post by tina »

Random idea of the day :D

There's always some risk in using gags in self bondage in case of choking, etc.

How about wearing a gag loosely, but with a computer watching using a webcam, and trigger something nasty if it detects that the gag has been dislodged? For example, it can send out an embarrassing email, make loud embarrassing noise (useful if living with other people, etc), or trigger an estim shock? That way it will only be used in emergency.

The computer vision program won't be too complicated, especially if a lipstick with a unique colour is worn (that is not in the scene elsewhere), and the gag is also of a unique colour. It would just need to do face detection (pretty easy in controlled environments nowadays), and detect 2 blobs of the lipstick colour, and make sure 1 blob of the gag's colour is between (or in the vicinity) the lipstick blobs.

Anyone tried something like that before?
Triplestar

Re: Computer enforced gag

Post by Triplestar »

I dont think that wearing a ballgag is unsafe in sb as it does not block breathing.
Unsage gags like tape, etc on the other hand can't be implemented with thath kind of programm.
tina

Post by tina »

AAh sorry for the late reply. I didn't get a notification from this for some reason.

The danger in wearing a ballgag is for example if you vomit, which sometimes happens almost randomly.
sexdemon

Post by sexdemon »

Generally a ballgag on its own shouldn't make you vomit, however, if you are really worried about that, then there are ballgags that have loads of holes in, I believe it makes more drool, but it also would allow for any vomit to gush out leaving a pathway to breathe.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Well of course we're not talking about just wearing a ballgag. We're talking about longer term scenarios, that may involve one or more forms of intense torment. Some people include nausea among their list of responses to certain kinds of pain (a stereotypical example would be an overdose of CBT, for instance). Of course, the biggest concern is when you're tying yourself in a fellatio position where you can't pull the dick out of your mouth, but there are plenty of ways to induce vomiting without actually shoving anything into the mouth.

As for breathing holes...(involves semi-detailed discussion on size distribution of vomit - be warned) most people tend to have chunks in their vomit. I know because most times I vomit, my gut is too fragile for me to pull out the heavy cleaning supplies right then - you can wipe most of it up with (preferably paper) towels and a bit of water, but I always end up having to scape a few of those chunks off the side of the toilet or floor/wall nearby

Personally, Tina, I've never been that concerned about sudden vomiting while gagged like that, but there's a couple of reasons for that:
-I only ever get a rapid vomit response through direct oral stimulation. So unless I'm playing around with sucking a toy, I'll feel it coming well in advance (as in an hour or more...the anticipation is horrifying). (Oh, or when massively drunk, but that requires such a great supply and sustained effort that it's only ever happened once....with my wiseass friends around to make me laugh through the second wave.)
-I've never done inescapable bondage. Probably never will do fully inescapable without someone to put me there and get me out again, but there might come a time when I start using emergency releases that are more for life-and-death concerns like house fires, in which case I'd probably opt for an open mouth gag since it'll have a damned good reason to not use the release for anything less.

That said, the thing I personally get out of gags is the whole restricted feeling. It kinda ruins the mood when you can stick your tongue out and have the gag fall away.
tina

Post by tina »

Personally, Tina, I've never been that concerned about sudden vomiting while gagged like that, but there's a couple of reasons for that:
-I only ever get a rapid vomit response through direct oral stimulation. So unless I'm playing around with sucking a toy, I'll feel it coming well in advance (as in an hour or more...the anticipation is horrifying). (Oh, or when massively drunk, but that requires such a great supply and sustained effort that it's only ever happened once....with my wiseass friends around to make me laugh through the second wave.)
-I've never done inescapable bondage. Probably never will do fully inescapable without someone to put me there and get me out again, but there might come a time when I start using emergency releases that are more for life-and-death concerns like house fires, in which case I'd probably opt for an open mouth gag since it'll have a damned good reason to not use the release for anything less.

That said, the thing I personally get out of gags is the whole restricted feeling. It kinda ruins the mood when you can stick your tongue out and have the gag fall away.
Yeah I definitely know what you mean. I love getting tightly and inescapably gagged, too.
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

Triplestar wrote:Unsage gags like tape, etc on the other hand can't be implemented with thath kind of programm.
thats not quite correct, things like tape gags can be "tracked" with a program like that aswell. there are plenty of ways to search for a certain color or object in a video stream (webcam) :)
Triplestar

Post by Triplestar »

bikinibondage wrote:
Triplestar wrote:Unsage gags like tape, etc on the other hand can't be implemented with thath kind of programm.
thats not quite correct, things like tape gags can be "tracked" with a program like that aswell. there are plenty of ways to search for a certain color or object in a video stream (webcam) :)
It sure can be tracked, but OP wanted the program for safety, while tied up. And the unsafe gags like a good tape one are impossible to get rid off whilst tied up, thus rendering the program useless