Selfbondage: "no hands" - mouse control with tied up hands

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bikinibondage

Re: Selfbondage: "no hands" - mouse control with tied up han

Post by bikinibondage »

thanks for your suggestions, i am always open for improvements :)

sadly, i didnt understand everything you said, since english is not my native language aswell ;) but i will try to cover some things you mentioned:

1) i can try to fix the "javaw.exe" termination error.
2) as far as i understand, you would like a video stream to test your color tracking settings with, instead of an image. i can see the advantage of this, but this is far more complicated to implement, aswell as it takes much more computing power. i will see if i can do anything about it, but i can't promise.
3) i can also try to add a section that shows you the current sound level, though i dont think this would be really necessary, as you can just start the sound level detection with the lowest threshold (and don't make a sound yourself), and see if any noise around you gets detected. if so, continue this process with a higher threshold until no external noise is being detected anymore. when i get time, i can implement a section like this though.
4) sorry, i dont think i will be able to make the color detection process any easier, since the program has to work with HSV values. i am pretty sure i will not be able to implement a HSV circle instead of the sliders.
5)
- Would not it be nice to have the option Installation menu size and distance boxes in the "Movement Control Panel" If I use a colored object ballgag, I must be close to the camera (almost inclined above the keyboard ). When distant scenes must do the movements over long distances. This can be a problem, for example, in programs other than Selfbondage Memory Game. It will probably be difficult to implement and will need to think ahead more correct solution.
sorry, i dont really understand this paragraph. it is a matter of fact, that you have to be close to the webcam so that it can track your object. or are you using an USB webcam which is close to your object, but the screen of your computer is far away, so that the "Movement Control Panel" is too small for you to see? please reply to me about this. meanwhile, i would suggest to use a beamer :)
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

I understand that my expression is not the best. Perhaps more simply: When my head, for example, 70 cm from the camera (approximate distance when sitting upright in his chair. Diagonal screen of my computer monitor is 50 cm), I got a gag about 40-45 cm distance from the right to left (or vice versa) box to move mouse. It seems to me quite a lot (the mouse is often not hit it first time and then I have a lot of movement in different directions :D ). So I thought it would be good to have an adjustable distance boxes for different situations.

In the program I see a lot of potential. When I finally have more time to do my session certainly finds use to control your computer not only gag. :D
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

i was really busy and wasnt really exited to code anything for ages, but i think i got some time again now. would you guys like me to improve this software or should i start a different project with movement / color tracking?