Selfbondage: "no hands" - mouse control with tied up hands

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bikinibondage

Selfbondage: "no hands" - mouse control with tied up hands

Post by bikinibondage »

There is a new and improved version of this program available here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=9396
I strongly recommend to use the newest version.

IMPORTANT: In case your run a 32-bit windows, please download this file https://www.dropbox.com/s/xk2v22p9bs17l ... ava246.dll and replace the same-called file in the 'no hands'-mouse control folder with it. This will fix the error where the program does not start. Thank you.

Hello there members :)

I just registered here, although this forum is nowhere close to being new for me :P I have been here so often in the past and had a look at the great custom selfbondage softwares that are posted here.

Recently i took some time to create my own selfbondage-related software: The "no-hands"-mouse control. :gag:

Have you ever been tying yourself up but couldn't really restrain your hands since you still needed to use your computer mouse? This will never happen again :)

With the "no hands"-mouse control you will be able to move your mouse and to perform mouseclicks without using your hands.

How it works in one sentence:

This software tries to track an object of your desire (i guess most kinds of gags will be a good choice as they are within your face) with your computers webcam by analyzing its color.

What you need to use the software:

- Java Runtime Environment needs to be installed on your computer.
- Microphone connected to the computer or a built in microphone (e.g. in some laptops).
- Working webcam connected to the computer.
- Two monitors (in some cases. Check the "example usage" section for more info).

Contents of the download:

After you downloaded the program at the end of the page you will see the 'no hands' - mous control.rar.
Please extract that .rar file and you will see the 'no hands" - mouse control.exe, the opencv_java246.dll and the config.ini.
ALWAYS make sure, that the .exe,the .dll and the .ini file are stored together in the same location. Otherwise the program will not start.

How to use "no hands" - mouse control:

If you want to change the background, please open the config.ini in any texteditor.
You will see a line like this:

Code: Select all

BackgroundColor:60,120,200
Those are red,green,blue color values. You can replace them with any numbers in range from 0 to 255.
You can google for RGB values of your desired background color :)
Make sure you dont add any spaces, dont add any lines or change anything in the config.ini except these three number, otherwise the program might not start.

To start the program, please double-click the .exe file. You should then see a window like this coming up:

Let me explain the sections of this window:

1st section)
  • Welcome :P
2nd section)
  • With this software you will trigger mouseclicks by making noise of any kind. This could be moaning or hitting anything around you with your feet or whatever you can think of that creates noise. The slider in this section lets you set the threshold, above which a sound is considered as trigger event. In plain english: How loud has a sound to be to perfom a click.
3rd section)
  • Here you have to test your chosen sound threshold and see whether your computer will detect the noises you make with the chosen threshold. Click on the button "Test sound threshold" and then you will have about 5 seconds to make the noises you are going to make when you would want to perform a mouseclick. After about 5 seconds, the program will tell you wether it detected the sounds you made or not. In case it did, you can go on with the next setion. In case it did not, you should probably raise the threshold and do the testing again.
4th section)
  • This is the most important section in the whole program. Set this section up very carefully and make sure everything works.
    Click on the button "Set color to track". A new window should come up. Click on the button "Take picture" until you get a webcam picture displayed. Make sure that the object you want to track is visible clearly on the displayed image. Example how it could look:

How to detect the desired object-color:
    Once you see the snapshot from the webcam and your object is clearly visible inside it you can proceed to find the color you want to track.
    The first slider is the area (in pixel) that your object will have in each webcam frame. This is just a rough threshold, you can play with it.
    The second, third and fourth slider are the the "Hue, Saturation, Value" sliders for the lower threshold of the color.
    The fifth, sixth and seventh slider are the the "Hue, Saturation, Value" sliders for the upper threshold of the color.
    When you move the sliders you will see that lines are being drawn on the webcam image, which are the borders of the color you selected with your current slider settings.
    Basically each color we humans can see is defined through its Hue, Saturation and Value, so what you need to do is play with the sliders to set the lower HSV and the upper HSV threshold of your color.
    The result should be, that most of your colored object (in my example the red ballgag) and nothing else in your picture is surrounded by a grey line:

Either you play with the sliders to find your color, or if you know the RGB values of your color space, you can convert them online to the HSV color space.
    So, once you are done with surrounding your color, you can close this window and move on.
5th section)
  • In this section you can set the amount of pixels the mouse should move on the x-axis (left/right) at once. Just play with the value and you will see what suits you.
6th section)
  • Same as section 5, just for the y-axis (up/down).
7th section)
  • After section 1 to 6 have been set up correctly, sound and color thresholds have been set, you can now click the "Start no-hand-control"-button to start controlling your mouse without hands.
    After you clicked on the button, a new window, the "Movement Control Panel" comes up, which displays a stream from your webcam with 8 boxes drawn on it:
    If your chosen object-color is in the webcams sight, it will surround it with a grey line and draw a purple dot to its center.
    You can now move your mouse by moving this purple dot into one of the 8 boxes (each of them stands for the desired direction).
    Also you can now trigger mouseclicks by making a sound that is louder than your set sound threshold.
So, as a summary: This software tries to detect the position of user-defined color in webcam images and moves the mouse based on the found position :)

Very important:
You now know how the software works. Still there are some things you need to take care of:
  • -If you have chosen HSV values for a red ballgag for example, then make sure there are no other similar colored objects near you visible in the webcam stream. If there are other similar colored objects, the software could mistake them for the desired object and wrongly move your mouse.
    - Make sure you have full control over the lightning conditions in that room where you are using that software. If the lightning conditions change drastically, the software will have a hard time detecting your object after some time, which is just reasonably.
    - I am NOT a professional developer, i do this for fun and this is my first selfbondage-software. This software can contain bugs and you should not rely on it in any way. Always make sure you have other options left in case the software fails. Nobody except you can be held responsible if you take any harm while doing selfbondage without proper security setups.
    - If you are planning to use this in a scenario where your freedom or health is being connected to moving the mouse or something, always make sure that you can still reach the mouse with your hands if this software fails.
Example usage:
I am a great fan of the selfbondage software by qwerty212 (http://forum.boundanna.net/board/member ... ile&u=2615) and i have tried alot of his programs. One i have often tried is the Selfbondage Memory Game 1.6 which you can find here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=5721
This memory game was the main reason why i developed the "no hands" - mouse control.
The memory game is fullscreen and disallows other programs to be displayed in front of it. Therefore if you want to use the "no hands"- mouse control, you have to move it to a second monitor befor starting the memory game on the first monitor. If you don't do this, you will not see the "Movement Control Panel", which is not a good choice as you will not be able to see where you have to move your object in order to get the mouse moving.
If everything is set up correctly, you can play the whole memory game while not using the mouse :)

Download & virus-scan:
This link will take you to a dropbox download link. The link-shortener is just so that i can keep track of how many people downloaded the software :) There are no ads or spam anywhere.

Download:
http://bit.ly/1cujVjC

Virus-scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/aee7 ... 383318954/

NEW: OS independent version:
This version was built on request, and should run on windows aswell as on linux operating systems. To run this version, just double-click the .jar file :)

Download OS independent version:
http://bit.ly/1iTMvbR

Well, thats it, i hope you like the "no hands" - mouse control and you can make any use of it.
I know this software is nowhere near to being perfect, and i am looking forward to getting lots of constructive feedback from you guys.
Also, please report any bugs to me, and i will look into them as soon as i have some spare time :)

Have a nice day you all and take care :)

Regards, bikinibondage
Last edited by bikinibondage on 19 Jun 2015, 19:24, edited 8 times in total.
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Selfbondage: "no hands" - mouse control with tied up han

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Got 1 idea for a slight tweek that should be popular...
Make a maze on the screen, then,
You start with your gag in the center of the screen...
If you move the gag above the center line, the "mouse" moves up..
Move it to the left and the "mouse" moves to the left...
(and so on... back to center to stop)
That way, the gag will act like a joystick to control the direction the "mouse" moves...
Now, the "Mouse" will start on the left side of the screen, and to get free, (triger the release)
you need to move the mouse to the exit on the right side of the screen...
But, there will be the fun parts...
If the mouse runs into a wall, the "punishment" will trigger... IE: a ten's unit, maybe on a random location...
Could have a punishment could be a vib set to high, and a timer turns it off...
(or move the mouse back to start...)
When the timer is running, you can't move your mouse...
Could add traps, (red spots on the screen, or hidden)
and treasures, (Green spots that you need to collect)
You need to collect so many for the key to appear...
and maybe a "key" to open the exit door...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

I'd also suggest going with a slightly less intense color. The 3 digital full colors (in RGB FF0000, 00FF00, 0000FF) are great for making strong, easily readable text and the like. But they're also a bit garish when used as a background. And if you go with a slightly darker red, use white text to get the contrast.

(Just basic UI design - most people (myself included) have trouble making their program look nice and still function - even some of the professionals get it wrong from time to time. The color balance thing is pretty much the only UI rule I've picked up on.)
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

Tenderfoot88 wrote:I'd also suggest going with a slightly less intense color. The 3 digital full colors (in RGB FF0000, 00FF00, 0000FF) are great for making strong, easily readable text and the like. But they're also a bit garish when used as a background. And if you go with a slightly darker red, use white text to get the contrast.

(Just basic UI design - most people (myself included) have trouble making their program look nice and still function - even some of the professionals get it wrong from time to time. The color balance thing is pretty much the only UI rule I've picked up on.)
Thanks for pointing that out, I will change the colors by tomorrow :)
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

I changed the background color to a light blue, which is more comfortable for the eye to look at i hope :)
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Ahh, yes. Far less garish. Thank you!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Maybe a little lighter...
Dark text on a darkish back ground s kinda hard to read...
Higher the contrast, the easer it is to read...
Gun-metal grey is the standard windows background color...
Booring, but it does work...
Could you add a user config command so the user can change the color???
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

Dark_Lizerd wrote:Maybe a little lighter...
Dark text on a darkish back ground s kinda hard to read...
Higher the contrast, the easer it is to read...
Gun-metal grey is the standard windows background color...
Booring, but it does work...
Could you add a user config command so the user can change the color???
Thanks for your suggestions. I have now added a config.ini, which you can open and change the the RGB values to whatever you prefer. Make sure you dont change or add anything else in the config ini, otherwise the program might now work :)
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

One thing that would be nice is to also redistribute the software for platforms other than Windows. There are perfectly good OpenCV libraries available for other systems (i.e. Ubuntu Linux) as well as Java. I'd love to try this, but I don't have Windows set up at the moment.
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

bdsm984 wrote:One thing that would be nice is to also redistribute the software for platforms other than Windows. There are perfectly good OpenCV libraries available for other systems (i.e. Ubuntu Linux) as well as Java. I'd love to try this, but I don't have Windows set up at the moment.
Good idea, though i dont have the skills to develop for anything else than windows so far :? sorry for that.
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

Making it run in Linux is actually quite easy, all you need is the JAR file that is the result of building the software. I suppose you took an extra step to make it an EXE file.
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

bdsm984 wrote:Making it run in Linux is actually quite easy, all you need is the JAR file that is the result of building the software. I suppose you took an extra step to make it an EXE file.
alright, i have uploaded a version for you. i can not test it on linux, but i hope it runs fine for you. the only difference is that there is the .jar file instead of the .exe :)
bdsm984

Post by bdsm984 »

bikinibondage wrote:alright, i have uploaded a version for you. i can not test it on linux, but i hope it runs fine for you. the only difference is that there is the .jar file instead of the .exe :)
I'll give it a go this weekend. Thank you very much :)
Stefan84

Post by Stefan84 »

it doest work on my win pc to:( cant set the color