Selfbondage: "no hands" - mouse control with tied up hands

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

bikinibondage

Re: Selfbondage: "no hands" - mouse control with tied up han

Post by bikinibondage »

Stefan84 wrote:it doest work on my win pc to:( cant set the color
how does your config.ini look? does the original config.ini work for you?
bound4fun

Post by bound4fun »

hi
i try the Software but it doesnt work. doubbel click and nothing happend. my System is win 7 64 and i have the Java Version 1.7.0_51-b13
I hope you can help me. all files of your program are original.

thanks bound4fun
uncannymoebius

Post by uncannymoebius »

Wow bikini bondage! This looks amazing. I'll give this a try soonish. This could solve a lot of things.

Qwerty perhaps could add support for the game?
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

Hello,
I have the same problem as bound4fun.
I have two PC. The first, WinXP SP3, java version build 1.7.0_51-b13.
Second with Win7 SP1, java version build 1.7.0_45-b18.

Program (.exe and .jar version) does not start on any PC.
With java programs I've never had problems.

I'm sorry but I do not speak very good English (only basics), I use google translate help.
For a long time I watch this forum but we have written until now.
scruffmagee

Post by scruffmagee »

bound4fun wrote:hi
i try the Software but it doesnt work. doubbel click and nothing happend. my System is win 7 64 and i have the Java Version 1.7.0_51-b13

thanks bound4fun
I'm having the same issue running JRE 1.7 on Windows 8
alfpatt

Post by alfpatt »

hello !
I think this software can be very interesting, but it doesnt work on my pc (nothing happened). Does anyone know on wich system this software can work (XP, Vista etc...) ? Thanks all ! (and sorry for my bad english :D )
vnn

Post by vnn »

Hi there,

I have download this program and I get an error at my Windows XP 64 BIT Edition.

Could not find the Main Class: MainFrame

Java 6 for 32 Bit and 64 is installed.
I have removed theses Version and reinstalled again but there is still this error.
I do not want install Java 7 because this has more bucks in it.
In Fact: I hate Java....

Has anyone a clue to run this program?

Bye,

Volker
The Slinky

Post by The Slinky »

This is quite a neat idea!
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

bound4fun wrote:hi

thanks bound4fun
alfpatt wrote:hello !
I think this software can be very interesting, but it doesnt work on my pc (nothing happened). Does anyone know on wich system this software can work (XP, Vista etc...) ? Thanks all ! (and sorry for my bad english :D )
scruffmagee wrote: I'm having the same issue running JRE 1.7 on Windows 8
Zaphod wrote:Hello,
I have the same problem as bound4fun.
I have two PC. The first, WinXP SP3, java version build 1.7.0_51-b13.
Second with Win7 SP1, java version build 1.7.0_45-b18.

Program (.exe and .jar version) does not start on any PC.
With java programs I've never had problems.

I'm sorry but I do not speak very good English (only basics), I use google translate help.
For a long time I watch this forum but we have written until now.

first of all, sorry for the late reply, i havent had much time these days.
for all of you guys, i can hardly figure what the problem could be without your help, so i would need you to perform the following steps:

1) go to start and type cmd in the search window, then open the command prompt (black window).
2) navigate the command prompt to the folder where you downloaded and extracted the "no hands" mouse control to (we need the OS independent version for this, so please get that one from the first post). you switch folders in the command prompt by typing "cd C:\my\folder\whatever" without the quotes and press enter.
3) rename the 'no hands' mous control.jar to something shorter, like test.jar
4) back in the command prompt, type: java -jar test.jar
5) if any exceptions or errors are being displayed in the command prompt, please post a screenshot of them here or send me a pm.

i hope we can solve some of the issues you get when starting the program :)

ps: i run windows 7 home premium 64 bit, and i got the java runtime environment (jre) 1.7.0_40-b43 installed. the program runs fine for me.
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

The problem will probably incompatibility 64 bit versus 32 bit version of Windows.
Tested on Windows XP and 7 32bit:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2rmun37.png

http://i57.tinypic.com/23k2qsx.png

(I hope I did not violate any local rules for uploading images.)
bikinibondage

Post by bikinibondage »

thanks for your input Zaphod :)

alright, to all of the people having trouble to start the program, here is a possible fix:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xk2v22p9bs17l ... ava246.dll

download this .dll file and replace the .dll file that came with the program with it.
this should fix the error for all 32-bit windows systems.

please give me some feedback about this, thanks :)
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

Tested with the new .dll on Windows 7 32bit and Windows XP 32bit. The program began to work without problems.
Thank you very much for your repair work.
scruffmagee

Post by scruffmagee »

bikinibondage wrote:thanks for your input Zaphod :)

alright, to all of the people having trouble to start the program, here is a possible fix:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xk2v22p9bs17l ... ava246.dll

download this .dll file and replace the .dll file that came with the program with it.
this should fix the error for all 32-bit windows systems.

please give me some feedback about this, thanks :)

No luck for me. It appears to be an issue with Windows 8 as I can run the program fine on my Windows 7 HTPC. I even ran in compatibility mode on the win8 machine with no change
scruffmagee

Post by scruffmagee »

Actually, just ran a different program compatibility program. Works great now!
Zaphod

Post by Zaphod »

I have a few bugs that I watched a couple of suggestions for improving the program:

- After the application is still running process "javaw.exe" process blocks the webcam for future use and must be terminated manually in the " Windows Task Manager ".

- When setting the color of the current image from the camera delayed by one frame. It is always necessary to double-click the key can "Take Picture" to get the current image from the camera. This can be annoying when I test the color object from multiple angles from anywhere in the camera point ( do not always ballgag as a color object).

- This is also related to my proposal to add the possibility of testing the color of the object ( ballgag ) in real time (eg checkbox to activate instead of the live video image from the camera ). Better and faster to test all reflections and shadows across the scanning area of the camera.

- When adjusting the sound level of the microphone would not be a bad scale, showing the current level of sound levels. To facilitate comparison with background noise and my effort to click. ( for example, the chain may rattle unpredictably )

- The slider settings for thresholds colors may seem confusing to people. If you're unfamiliar with graphics and I'm not familiar with HSV circle, it can cause problems and setting up takes a lot longer. I suggest you add each rider over the color bar, which represents the slider. Or maybe add HSV circle but it might be more difficult to implement.

- When I set the threshold so the color to suit the color Obekt, and try new slide control, gray line appears to shift some riders. I think it is easier when it appears automatically after loading the image.

- Could also be clearer if inactive area of ​​the gray lines in the image, for example, was a darker shade, it is better to designate which area is selected and which are not. But this is perhaps more difficult to implement.

- When the session itself could give clear program that was simple mouse clicks. Maybe the problem for me but the cursor does not show that was clicked. Maybe add some light suit graphic effect. But it probably still need for more to think about.

- Would not it be nice to have the option Installation menu size and distance boxes in the "Movement Control Panel" If I use a colored object ballgag, I must be close to the camera (almost inclined above the keyboard ). When distant scenes must do the movements over long distances. This can be a problem, for example, in programs other than Selfbondage Memory Game. It will probably be difficult to implement and will need to think ahead more correct solution.

I do not do criticism. I just want a friendly draw attention to shortcomings and suggest any improvements.
Maybe my explanation is poorly understood. I apologize in advance. English is not my native language and I have to use a translator.