SBBJ Port v1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

Re: SBBJ Port v1

Post by kevlar »

Waystin wrote:Get this when i try to download mac version….
The link works fine. As has been said in previous pages, you need to register with 4shared.com for a free acount in order to download. It is not that big of an ordeal.
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

kevlar-

The latest version works for me (Hooray!), I am on Ubuntu 13.10 x64 and I had to download some packages to get it running, everyone else can do the same by going into a terminal and running:

Code: Select all

sudo apt-get install libphonon4 libtiff4-dev
if it doesn't work on the first try.

-MasterDisaster
jennifer.bh

Post by jennifer.bh »

The programs works OK on Windows 8.
Although, It does not capture images.

Any idea?

Thanks
AmberCDinNC

Post by AmberCDinNC »

Hi! I'm dying to use the program, but on two different computers it is giving me a virus warning. I'm attaching the screenshot.

EDIT--Never mind.... downloaded from the wrong link, apparently. Didn't install the corrupted software, so no harm done. I *would* think of changing download providers though since this one allows the download of Malware if done incorrectly.

Okay--I have the program installed, and once my video is up I click on the areas of the screen to set colors. It tells me to click on "pick colors", but there is no "pick colors" anywhere onscreen. Instead, I click on "Set Colors" at the top, and the middle square blink a reddish color while three sets of numbers appear to the bottom right beside "sucks left". The numbers are below 0 and 1 and keep changing. If I click "set colors" again, it makes the program window wider and wider and wider and wider. Weird. Is there an instruction manual on how to set this thing up?

Also, is the only way to delete the screen areas by doing so in the settings file?
Attachments
Capture.JPG
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

AmberCDinNC,
Good point on the links, I stopped using 4shared some time ago, but did not update this thread. All links are now through Mediafire, which has fewer misleading links.

Draw the regions with your mouse first. Ensure they do not overlap, or go off the edge of the image - or the region will not be accepted. Use Ctrl-click on a box to remove it. Once you have created ALL the regions (number required is in settings), click 'Set Colors'. This tells the program to sample the regions to get a sort of snapshot of what's there.

Numbers on the boxes indicate which region number each one is, higher numbers representing deeper regions. If 3 regions are required (the default), you should get regions 0, 1 and 2. The bit about the window getting larger sounds like a bug. Squares blinking red indicate the region is sufficiently different from when 'Set Colors' was hit. This is to allow you to see what is happening, and adjust the settings accordingly. There is a detection threshold in there which you can adjust. Ensure the regions turn red when the 'region' content has changed.

There is no manual. Feel free to make one if you like. Also note that SBBJ v2 is meant to replace this, though you may well prefer this one, as some features here never did get into the new one.
AmberCDinNC

Post by AmberCDinNC »

Thanks so much!! I didn't know there was a version 2, but now I've downloaded and installed it. LOVE it! Only one thing isn't working... there is no slideshow at the end, even though I have it checked. Any idea what might be wrong? I even checked and it DID make the directory to store captures, but it's not taking any snapshots. Thanks!
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

See my response here.