SBBJ Port v1

Selfbondage software and other kinky developments

Moderators: Riddle, Shannon SteelSlave

kevlar

SBBJ Port v1

Post by kevlar »

My new SBBJ trainer v1.01 beta1 is available for testing.

Description:

This is a new implementation of the 'Self Bondage Blowjob Trainer' program found here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=5019 and more recently here: http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =28&t=7399. It was written from scratch, using C++, with Qt-4.8.5. A webcam is required.

What does this program do? Forces you to suck or fuck a dildo in order to get free.

An extensive feature list is attached, and download links are below. It is available for Mac, Linux and Windows.

Thanks to Qwerty212 and Mich9 for creating the original program. The concept started there, and I seriously doubt I would ever have thought of doing something like this myself.
More thanks to MasterDisaster, who took on continued development. My apologies in advance if this work has negatively affected any other efforts, as that was not my intention.

For audio I used the 'beeps' from the original application, plus a few added voice ones I threw in to show the audio system. You can substitute your own audio, check the ./audio/readme.txt file for instructions. I have attempted to test this on all platforms, but I use Mac and Linux mostly, so testing on Windows is not extensive. Please report ANY problems you have and I will try to address them.

DO NOT USE THIS IN ANY BONDAGE SCENARIO AT THIS TIME.

While I do consider this software stable, it has not been tested in any manner in bondage scenarios. I cannot say strongly enough that the release methods in this software should NOT BE RELIED UPON until out of beta testing.

Links:
PASSWORD for all packages is 'boundanna'. Please DO NOT remove the password from the packages, it is there to prevent young and casual users from being exposed to adult content should they find a copy somewhere.

Mac package, compiled on Mac OS v10.8 (Mountain Lion) [ UPDATED 20131021 - fix audio issue ]
sbbj_mac_v1.01b1-1.7z (24.5 MB)

Static package, compiled on Ubuntu v12 (x86_64). [ UPDATED 20131018 - start application with ./sbbj.sh ]
sbbj_lin_v1.01b1-1.7z (9.5 MB)

Static package, compiled on Windows 7 (x86_64), but it is a 32-bit application. [ UPDATED 2013122 - fix no audio issue. audio lag issue may remain ]
sbbj_win_v1.02-1.7z (8.3 MB)

If the windows version has library issues, download the VS2010 SP1 redistributable from here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... px?id=8328

Possible issues:
  • - may fail to run at all, due to missing libraries, missing ...
    - windows: I have noticed audio issues with windows, where audio output is delayed, and then played simultaneously with other clips. But on another box it worked fine.
    - linux: cryptic glibc errors, regarding invalid date calls. I see no negative effects from this.
For any issues, report them here with a screenshot, or with the output text from a terminal or command prompt used to start the program. I would also need to know what operating system, architecture, version, etc... (Win 7, 64bit, SP1 for example)

[2015-01] Translation services no longer required. Software links updated.

- kevlar
Attachments

[The extension txt has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by kevlar on 27 Jan 2015, 23:01, edited 10 times in total.
bound4fun

Re: SBBJ Port v1

Post by bound4fun »

Gratulation kevlar
i get it to work. in the next day i will test it with different Options.

thank you bound4fun
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

why do i never get a mention?lol
time is the fire in which we burn
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

jtalh2003 wrote:why do i never get a mention?lol
I dunno. What have you contributed?
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

If I were to integrate a motion detection system into this, what should it do?
  • - used to control (and punish) subject ?
    - used as a panic system release method? (ie. If you can reach this zone, you are free)
The system is mostly done, the consequences are still debatable. The point being that it can track motion. NOT non-motion.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Hmm. Depending on how sophisticated it is, perhaps both. Since you're working from a video feed, it's theoretically possible to do gesture recognition (obscenely complex, yes, but possible) - perhaps something simple like dropping an object in your hands for the panic release (commonly used in bondage scenarios where the submissive is unable to safeword audibly.) And detecting other motion (like pulling too far away from the dildo) as grounds for discipline.

If you can't do both, maybe set up both and let the end user choose whether it runs a disciplinary function call or a release function call.

As for not being able to detect non-motion, the simplest method to provoke the proper movement is to have a time limit to register a movement on the dildo (a suck, a point, whatever terminology you're using). Alternatively, have it continuously monitor for motion and punish if it fails to detect motion for an appropriate amount of time.)
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

kevlar wrote:
I dunno. What have you contributed?
sorry it was not a poke at you specifically
http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 347#p33528
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
Tenderfoot88

Post by Tenderfoot88 »

Ahh, probably because everyone but qwerty and you had forgotten about that. Hmm, how does one give credit for coming up with the idea? Does that fall under concept or special thanks?
pansexual

Post by pansexual »

Folks, seriously, forget about being mentioned. Ideas are a dime each dozen, the real work is the implementation. I am pretty happy if any proposal is worked out and finally implemented. I owe thanks and appreciation to those programming and creating software, not vice versa. Never. If you test a lot, find bugs, reproduce them, test the fixes, that's work, so that's something different. Or another example writing a manual or translating it. If you contribute working code parts, libraries, programmer mentoring, sure. Sound as well. But just for an idea? Never. Be glad it's taken and used. That's what I am. In case I missed such a real contrubition, jtalh2003, then sry.

By the way, thanks for the great software and all the work. Cannot be mentioned often enough.
Plan ahead. Don't be overambitious. Slowly step by step. Play safe. Have fun. And tell us.
jtalh2003

Post by jtalh2003 »

without the idea you have nothing so i have to disagree with the above statement

and just to be clear i was not trying to take anything away from the great programmers on here.

was just saying it is nice to get a acknowledgment
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Jtalh2003 gave the idea and also tested a lot of programms via PM. He also has been there to say thanks in every single thread were I presented my programs and when you're thinking to quit it makes you keep on working and doing things as the Selfbondage Memory Game or the Selfbondage Sound Studio (that came when I was already retired)

@kevlar

Thanks for your work and for sharing it with us. I will test it as soon as I can (not this week :( )

Greets from Barcelona
sbdx

Post by sbdx »

Kevlar, thank you for sharing this software with us!

I haven't had time to really test the software yet, but I did find one bug that I wanted to share. If you run the program, and hit the "Set Colors" button, then click on it a second time, it makes the window really wide (way off the side of the screen). Repeated clicks on "Set Colors" makes the window get even wider each time. This is running on 64 bit Win 7.

I will try to offer more feedback when I've had a chance to try it "for real". :-)
kevlar

Post by kevlar »

@sbdx
I'll look into that. I expect more bugs to pop up in a future version.

I have gutted my existing application to split into components, so it can be used in other applications. This makes the code more flexible, but has basically changed the entire design. On a brighter note, a virtual restraint / motion detection system is coming along nicely.
MasterDisaster

Post by MasterDisaster »

Hey kevlar,

I'm trying to get this working on Linux now (never could get it running on windows), when I launch the app from a terminal I get an error:

error while loading shared libraries: libopencv_core.so.2.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I apt-get installed opencv but no luck, is there something else I'm supposed to do?

-MasterDisaster
lianray

Post by lianray »

@MasterDisaster

Just a thought, did you run ldconfig and checked whether the library was added to the ldconfig conf file?